It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Teachings of Arnold Murray

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
I recognize the story of the fall as a deeply important myth describing the awakening of human consciousness. Distorting its meaning into a sordid tale of adultery robs it of its power, cheapens its message, and insults the spiritual truthfulness of the Bible itself.

So I take it you didn't approve/appreciate of my Humour?

As for your outlook on this matter, as expressed above, I guess that is one way to look at it.

I, on the otherhand, do see it as something different, and I expect you would be more than aware of that.

I view this "event" as the downfall of mankind, from what he once had to what we have become. But that's just the way I see it.

Now, back to our resident Minister.

So let's get back to Cain, and the Cainite. I could go on at lenght offering observations both scriptural, and from sources as diverse as one can imagine, but I could save that space and time, (which ATS would most likely appreciate), and offer the following post I had started taggedSatan and his Decendants. It is a work, unfinished but that day will come.

This should at least offer many things to consider, seeing that it is not what the "Bible" is exactly about.

Now, as a Christain raised Pentecostal, I am familiar with the Rapture concept, and reasons expressed as YOU, Mr Minister, have so kindly noted.

And you seem to have some value in the Old Testament, which is a good thing, so this may not be a difficult as some could imagine.

As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be, or so it goes, in a response Christ offered to his followers when asked of HIS Return.

When the Recreation of Earth and Mankind, ending with the Creation of Adam, is polluted to the point where nothing short of a 40 Day Wash Cycle would cleanse the abominations from the Earth, then I see this as a Problem. For this, it is obvious, to each his own.

But we must "understand" the days of Noah, to appreciate and recognize the signs as they occur which point to the Glorious return of Christ, and the coming Millenium Kingdom.

Rnaa seemingly is more restrianed in discussing these events and wishes to embed flowery commentary and thankful thoughts to this period, much the same as we see today, in these days of Noah. Today we just refered to the "Fallen" under their new Moniker.

Yes, they are again part of the picture, but we do not call them Marduk, Baal, Dianna, Mercury, Zues, Appolo, or Ishtar, nor do we refer to them as the Patheon of the gods of Greece, or Rome, or Babel. They today are Grey's, and Repitlians, and on and on. We can hear of their handywork just about ever night on Coast to Coast (c2c) with Noorey and other Hosts.

Doubt this as you may, review the Genesis Account of Chapter 6, and tell me they today, are not taken the daughters of man and "Knowing" them Biblically Speaking, and producing yet again, Hybred Offspring. One thing differs today, and that is the OPENESS and this will change in the coming years for certain. The Antichrist will attend to his, as he did in the Fall, and again in the Days of Jared.

This is a "Highlighted" event which will come into completeness, just as the Majority of other indicators Christ discussed in his response have done.

But these events, do not occur after Christ's return.

They occur prior to, as Christ clearly expresses.

We can take a look at "Another" contributor of Scripture, the esteemed and educated Saul, (aka Paul), and he even notes (through Luke of course), that the Chruch is teaching False Beliefs, and this is during the first few years of there being a Church in the Middle East (Christain Church).

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
2:14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
2:17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Now, I placed it all here for "Context" and since it is all relevant.

Christ will not return until after the AntiChrist is revealed. And when HE return it is with the one intent.

"...whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan ..."

This would be why Paul taught us to be prepared for the spiritual warfare with the Armour of GOD, and why Christ discusses why "We" will be turned over when "We" refuse the Mark, and on and on and on.

Paul even expresses this in his first letter to the Thessalonians somewhat, thought the premise tends to get lost when Context is removed.

4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The LORD shall descend with what? The Trump of GOD, which is spoken of in Revelations.

Now, the Pentecostal teachings, tend to mis represent verse 17, and suggest this is a "rapture event" when standing alone, and out of context, it could well imply, but placed back within the balance of the Text, we see this is Post Tribulations and our intro to the Millenium Kingdom.

Oh, well, Out of Space now.

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Wow, My wife would have sent me to see God if I had taken THAT much space.

Sometimes it's worth it to expound the message so that others can hopefully see a glimmer of hope where there is none.

I don't look for hope from some MAN or Gov't subsidy (or money , or credit.)

Near the end of your quote (paraphrased)... Don't sweat those ones that either don't have time; or the desire; or the will to go deep and understand.

That's among the easiest things as a Christian to follow; as I'm fairly lazy; BUT I'm passionate about defending... When I find that it's worth it.

Christians aren't better than anyone else (so many believe that) Nor are Jews to be hated because they are God's chosen people.

God has stated in many areas that the Jews never listened! So, just like a parent, kicked them in the ass, and they still forgot the ass whippin'.

Those Jews that are adamant about denying God ... *I think* those are the 'zionists' that so many people and God hates.

Anyhow, I wasn't going to respond to the Ministers comment about "just Google Pastor Murray and find White Supremacists assc." ... Hell, look at the smearing going on just within the Obamacare crap.

If someone is bound and determined to smear ... You WILL CERTAINLY find it on internet.

I've seen many sites appear as the internet grew from 1994 until today and I offered to help Murray with his website when they appeared;

But they are tight knit.

No doubt, there are people that would love to infiltrate his organization and wreak mayhem. I never pushed it. Empathy, ya know.

Everything in God's time ... you can count on that. No fear. No assumptions. Wait and see what God brings. When God says it's GOOD ... who will attempt to redefine it as anything else...

[edit on 5·1·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I listen to Pastor Murray all the time. Before I found Pastor Murray, I used to watch TBN, that it is until I heard them preach the rapture. I couldn't believe my ears. They needed to read Matthew 24. There's no such thing as the rapture. Read Ephesians chapter 6. Put on the full armor of God and you can stand against anything.

<< 1   >>

join