It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Effects of Venus on Humans on June 8th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I wasn't sure where to put this, so mods, feel free to move

Ancient cultures, Hindus and astrologists believe and study the movements of planets and then relate them to human experiences. Hindu priests create a birth chart for each individual based on where the planets and stars align at the time of your birth. Planets are said to affect us on a daily basis. With the upcoming transit of Venus across the face of the sun, and all the prophecies and predictions circulating, I have come to the conclusion that no doomsday scenario will take place and what we are experiencing in the pyschology of most human minds is in fact directly correlated to the movements of Venus. Venus is an inner planet and is said to speak to our inner selves. Venus is also associated with love, pleasure, and the pleasure we get from material things.

While I do not believe in any impending asteroid/meteor/comet impact in the next month, I do feel that human behavior will be affected and in some cases depending on a person's birth chart, the effects will be negative. Many people are already looking at this as signs from "god" and will alter their behavior accordingly. For example a jihadist ready to commit suicide for his cause but hesistant because of natural human tendencies and fear of death might turn to the sky and see it as a sign for him/her to act upon. Others will look at it and see it as sign to other things. Basically what I am trying to say, is that we only need to look around and at each other to see the effects of this planetary movement. If we keep this in mind and temper our actions and reactions to events, we should all be okay.

Don't be surprised when you find yourself in an unexpected fight with a love one on or around June 8th. Don't be surprised if you find love or achieve something you have always dreamed about on 8th. Don't be surprised if you see or feel odd things on or around June 8th. Just remember it is all due to interactions of the heavenly bodies and while things may seem crazy during the upcoming period, it will only be short lived. It all depends on your own personal birth chart and the interaction of your birth planet with Venus.

www.vedicprediction.com...
An ancient system that reveals your past, present and future, Vedic astrology has flourished in India for several thousand years. Also known as "Science of Light" this Hindu astrology is renowned for its spiritual depth and accuracy in predicting life events. Vedic astrology is a scientific study and application of the language of the heavenly bodies, as it reflects an astrologer's perception of the placement of the planets in the constellations.

These heavenly bodies are determined on the basis of astronomy and mathematics and are mapped in the form of a horoscope. Their specific position in the horoscope indicates specific happenings in the case of individuals. Horoscope is the construction of the basic placement of planets at time of birth in a pre-decided format called the birth chart.

The main factors affecting the horoscope of any individual are date of birth, place of birth and exact time of birth. According to Hindu astrology all heavenly bodies, whether it�s the sun, the moon, the planets or stars, influence the terrestrial phenomena, or indicate such phenomena by their various configurations. The variations in their constitution determine the variations in the events on the earth as the correlation between the two is very strong.

So does anyone agree or disagree? I am not big into astrology, but I do believe in planetary interaction with humans.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Im more worried about this occultic cabal(Illuminati) the people still refuse to acknowledge exists doing one of their techno-rituals.

Remember 911-311=911days

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
worldwatcher, i somewhat agree.
I believe that there are certain "effects" that the planets can have upon us.
I also believe that when you are born, as well as where can have an impact.
In other words, people born on, or around the same day might have some of the same characteristics.
And, if the moon is able to effect the tides, then why can't it effect our bodies, made up of a large amount of water.
It's true, there may not be a major impact, but with the way things are "aligning", i wouldn't be surprised at all if people are effected.
just my .02

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Planetary or astrological influences don't seem to impact me much. I have watched out for these things before. You know, when they say to watch out for certain things around such & such a time to avoid or else something bad will happen....i haven't had anything bad happen when i ignored this astrological advice.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The planets are the pathway to the soul.

When you are born dictates the planetary alignment of your inner self, in relationship to the entire universe. The pull of each planet aligns your inner particles just like an array of magnets over Ferrite Chips. Meaning the internal wiring that makes you tick was aligned within a specific reasonance of the planets. When certain planetary alignments are acheived YOU as a being can be affected. Think of it like this, your body is bombarded on a daily basis by all sorts of EM waves. That change and ocillate etc. When you were born (actually when you were conceived) the planets arrangments and specfic pull on earth aligned your very molecules in a specific order (maybe even altering the very sequence of your DNA chains that would be latter built in cellular division). Let give them values could be A for Mars, B for Venus, C for Saturn etc. So in accordance to how far away or their relative postion in the sky with respect to where you were born (conceived) you have this base set of values. A=20 B=30 C=15 etc. When certain combination of planet alignements happen they are either complimentary to your base values or they are contradictory to them, each of these results in different events in your personality. On rare occasions an aligment happens that is like a universal value to all humans. Maybe Venus Transits are just that. And yes this idea is a principal of the tidal wave action of the moon. Where the small gravitey effect of the moon actually can affect a water body by "pulling" up at the closets apex point of the moon and the earth. Just like a magent and something that is magnectically coulpable. Since humans are 70% fluid to begin with, I am positive that humans are succeptible to gravetic affetcs of the planets. The science of antiquity knew this very well. This is why astrology is an acienct science and not just a "new age" concept. Alchemists used astrology to find "prime" times that could aid in their research. By adding the right harmonic of the planets they theroized that minute changes in physical processes could be detected.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
The planets are the pathway to the soul.

Nice excuse.

Are there really people that truely believe that their fates or actions are determined or influenced by stars and planets? (Apart from the moon or sun) (Daylight/night and tides.)

Sounds like something that someone wanting to duck responsibility would buy into.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I work and deal with many people in one day alone, and i can tell you for sure that at least the moon has a great effect on people. For over twenty years i have seen this pattern. I am not astroligical in my decisions, or how i will interact with people on a certain day. But there is something to it ,and i can tell exactly when there will be a full moon without looking at a calender.
It's nice to hear that one person does not feel there is some impending Meteor or impact of somekind, all this chatter about this june 8th-june 17th stuff is alittle unnerving to say the least. when the director of the CIA quit his job all i could think about was the plot in the movie"deep impact" an ELE event.
p

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have no connection to astrology, I do not live by a horoscope. I also do not believe what most modern "astrologists" say.

BUT I do know that ancient astrology is real. Chinese astrology is real, Egyptian astrology is real. The astrology that the ancient alchemists relied on was real.

The knowledge of the "universe" was lost in the dark ages.

We will rediscover it someday with the help of nanotechnology. Someday a scientist somewhere, will mix some ancient text with modern day nano tech science and rediscover the link to living things and the universe. When I dont know, but we will. As time begins to unravel the world will change and man will change with it. Mankind will enter an "unatrual" phase of existence. Cheating death, manipulating his very existence. Unbelievable advances in science will then happen as the human brain is altered to unheard of potential. WE will surely become our worst enemy.

And then it will end.

And we will be consumed as it was in the begining so it will be in the end.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
thanks to those who responded

today is only the 5th and already the effects of Venus's transit is heavily influencing the pysche of humans. Look at this board for example...so many predictions, even a bit of paranoia. I expect this behavior to increase and intensify as we get closer to the date.

I just to make clear that i don't mean anyone should live their lives by astrology in case anyone thinks i might saying so. Astrology is not a perfect science and most astrologists are way off target, but the influence of venus on people is quite obvious, at least to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I didn't notice anything when Mars was closest to earth last Fall.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Namtar, each planet affects each individual differently, again depending on your birth chart. Personally Venus is good for me, Saturn is the planet that causes me problems. New moons are generally also unfavorable for me, I am at my most moodiest/bitchiest around those times. If you carefully monitor your moods and correlate them with the planetary movements you may be able to deduce what planet has the most control of you.

Right now I have no anxiety that could be contributed to the moves of Venus, but clearly on this site, there are a few individuals to which the effects are much more noticeable. I wish i could explain the science of vedic astrology better, but numbers and charts were never my forte... I have had my birth chart created for me by the request of my mother with several different hindu priests and its amazing how accurate they predicted past, present and future events for me and all extremely similar.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, I guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow to see if this has any affect one me. Somehow I'm doubting it will though. If it does I'll be very surprised and I'll be sure to post it here.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Effects of Venus on Humans on June 8th

Venus is the Godess of love I only see love in the air for humans. And lot of babies been made this month.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't see the Venus thing in a negative light at all...

I have had some huge changes happen in my life over the last week & I feel a new power and energy enter my life.

The only way I can describe myself being psychically influenced by this event is in a very powerful way, I feel placed upon a path that is true to my essence rather than leading a life built around the opinions of the Mainstream.

And as for the next Venus transit happening by 2012--heck, by then I'll be radiant & completely manifested to my true potential.

I know, grandiose words...but that's how I feel.

Some extra lovin' courtesy of Venus wouldn't be bad either!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So does anyone think that Venus will have an affect on the Earth itself? I'm not really expecting anything, I am more going on a sort of scientific view of a change.
Personally, I am not as concerned about the transit Venus itself, but the fact that over two weeks ago I had a lucid dream in which someone said to me Tuesday night, I then proceeded later on in the night to have dreams about a lot of water. The fact that the Venus transit takes place during this time frame kind of makes me wonder, but if something happens it happens, I'm not going to dwell on it at all...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
No!!!! nothing wrong will happen this month, Venus is a women, this month is our month ladies we are the goddesses of the earth it should be a month full of estrogen may be we will take some of that testosterone that is been causing so much trouble with wars and gent you will benefit from so much love!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That would make sense cause the dream I had was about something bad about to happen to me and then it stopping and even receding...so maybe something good is meant by tuesday. I'll take love over hate anyday. But I don't like the stereotyping of men. I'll give a woman as much love if not more

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have a majorly important job interview at 2pm eastern up here in Southern Maine... Born August 28 1960.... are we saying I'm screwed?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Don't think you're "screwed" with this interview or else you probably will be. Just view tomorrow... err.. today depending on what time zone as any other day. That's what I'll be doing, but if this is true, I'm guessing something bad will happen instead of all that "love" stuff or whatever. Yay! For pessimism!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well ......this should be interesting. I also believe planetary movement affects behavior. The moon is a prime example. As for astrological signs, I'm not sure. GOOD Post!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join