It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Effects of Venus on Humans on June 8th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, June 8th is almost 2/3 over in North America, and completely over in some parts of the planet, but nothing of global significance seems to have happened yet...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Only about 1 more hour to go here... nothing happened yet! At least to me or my town that I know of.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
thanks for reminding me about this.

per my observations of the day's events, it seems that a few nuts did fall off the tree, just see some of the headlines regarding individuals and their crazy actions, there was terror in the iraq, but what else should we have expected and tensions are being raised in the middle east with Israel and Lebanon.

Bush didn't seem to be negatively affected by the transit of Venus, actually some might say he had a great day, the UN passed the Iraq resolution.

However l did noticed that men in my life all had a rough today, maybe Venus's femininity has something to do with.

I personally was not affected by Venus, as i mentioned earlier in the thread, i have found Saturn and new moons to influence me more...Overall I had a good day.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
OH! I forgot! I don't know, maybe it was just because I read this I noticed this but there was a sickening number of love songs on the radio today. Like I went shopping and I swear every store I went into had a love song type of thing... even Hot Topic (in their own way of course).

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
Planetary or astrological influences don't seem to impact me much. I have watched out for these things before.

Nor impact I. I totally forgot about the June 8th Venus deal. But in retrospect, the only thing out of the ordinary is that some guy had his backside aimed at my face in the NYC subway from BK bridge A train to 42nd St., the Port Authority buses were behind schedule, I broke up with my girlfriend of over a year (seriously), the Firefighters were protesting in front of City Hall demanding more pay (where I work), and our Cisco Unity Voice System went down and Mayor Bloomberg didn't get the voicemail from the Ronald Regan representatives regarding the funeral ceremony until 18 hours later. It seemed everyone was a little on edge...but that's a typical day in NY.

This is my NJ Transit:

Can I blame this on Venus?

[edit on 8-6-2004 by 1998OX4]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Once again Venus is shining as the evening star in the Western sky.

Like the words of the Christ:

For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

New American Standard Bible

Venus is a heavenly timepiece reminding us of the times and seasons, and is symbolic of the rise and return of the Christ consciousness.

The transits of Venus occur 8 years apart +/- 1 day. The first transit was June 8, 2004 and the second will be around June 6, 2012.

Here is a nice image courtesy of www.khaldea.coml

The half way point where the Venus ecliptic will be in the same plane as the earth and sun plane will occur around June 9, 2008, but it will not be in a position of transit. I think Venus' symbolism is trying to tell us something in the very near future.

EDIT: I would like to add this image. Sorry, it is part of my collection and I forget where I found it, so no references. The angles of the transits are exaggerated, but you can see why the year 2008 would make Venus fall exactly center of the sun if we were inline.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by ben91069]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join