It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

edgar cayce and the 7 chakras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In his interpretation we are the body of christ conciousness...that christ was symbolic of are existence on this earth but he also was a real person and everyone knows revealation is full of symbolic things! He says that the seven spririts of god are the 7 chakras sent forth unto all the earth...chakras are like antennas receiving waves of harmonics that are picked up by are 5 senses in the physical form but in the spirit form they are used more a vehicle for the will of the spirit.

1. Revelation 3:1
"To the angel of the church in Sardis write:These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.
2. Revelation 4:5
From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God
3. Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

tell me what you guys think and heres a video that might help out

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"God" and "Christ" terms always ruin my read on anything relating to spirituality or the metaphysical.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

I think Cayce is taking the number 7 too literally.

In Revelation, 7 is the number which points us towards God. It means, approximately, "belonging to God". The "seven spirits" means "the seven-fold spirit", which means "the spirit which belongs to God", which means the Holy Spirit.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

i'm pretty sure cayce actually never remembered anything he said, since everything he said was done during a self hypnotised trance, he would actually wake up and not remember anything he said, so i've heard

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Fair enough, then. Correct my comment from "Cayce" to "Cayce's source".

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

right and chakras doesnt contradict what you said at all...
the chakras show how God gave us the breath of life.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

your right but cayce knew he was accurate on his assessments and he believes that doing these readings put his own health at risk but continued doing them for the benefits for mankind...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
no intention to 'correct your source', i just think there is a big difference between a person conciously making a prediction based on limited knowledge and someone like cayce who was so deep in trance that his concious self did not remember, and during the actual 'readings' he exhibited great wisdom in what he was talking about

lots of 'psychics' out there tend to 'pick up' little clues and little bits of things, and their 'prophecies' are somehwat vauge and such,

cayce was different because you could simply state your name and ailment, and he would 'look into you',

biography of edgar cayce

It was apparent at times that he had a form of visual perception which extended over the miles. Not only did he perceive the conditions of internal organs but also external environmental features.

In one case (5167-1, M.30) in which there were lesions in the brain caused by accidents, Cayce remarked, "My! What a mess!" In another case (2248-1, F.24), he said, "Yes, the big house is here, too!"; and in another, (5228-1, M.3 1), "That's where the railroad crosses." With this description of the physical, mental, and spiritual health of his patients.

In diagnosing a condition, Mr. Cayce seemed to be able to tune in to the autonomic and central nervous systems of the person. He believed that each cell in the body had an awareness of its own, and that the totality of this awareness constituted mind, with which he was in communication.

i would beleive what you have to say about his opinion on the 7 spirits relating to the 7 chakras because, although edgar cayce never had heard what a chakra was, or of chakras at all in general most likely because he grew up in pretty much no where america quite some time ago...

biography of cayce

Cayce was born on a farm near Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877. A poor student, he received no more than a grammar school education, and eventually took up photography as a trade.

his trance allowed him to speak of things that conciously he had no clue ab out,

my opinion is this is a large difference,
it's the difference between someone who understands drinking unclean water and eating unhealthy food could make you sick, and thus concluding that years of doing so is probably the reason why they are sick and someone who is a medical proffessional concluding apon viewing a culture under a microscope of their own blood that they have contracted a specific virus, and thus as a amedical professional can diagnos and treat it

that's exactly what edgar cayce did also, he diagnosed and told people how to treat themselves correctly and get better or what not

bleh, i'm really running off on a tangent here, bear with me...

i would definitely like to hear more about the relation of chakras to the 7 spirits that cayce had made

star*

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

good point...not only was he a human xray he also had oil tycoons, presidents and even a rockafeller and edison come to get readings! he could also remember whole books just by sleeping on them...
he was also phsycic while he was awake but far more accurate while in a meditative state.
since he did not remember it when he woke up he probably studied alot of what he was saying so im sure he was aware of what a chakra was after he heard himself talk about it.
He did not look at anything literally as the other poster explained but rather looked at things from a perspective probably no other person that we could find knows anything about. He was a man who probably understood and studied all or most religions.
Very far from literal this guy had great wisdom!
what are you aware of as far as chakras go??!

new topics

top topics

join