It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Right To Be Worried!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hey guys,
Im rorzaaaa.

A friend turned me onto this site last year when the flu pandemic broke out,
Was obvious to me@the time that things wernt quite adding up,

I think this site gave me some of the answers id been seeking,
Some posts were just random but either way they got me thinking...

Ever since then im questioning more & more things im told by the tv or in the papers where as before i would have just took it at facevalue.

Im interested by the conspiracys i believe can actually be true,
Like secret societys working our leaders like puppets.
I don`t however buy into the whole alien thing but i have upmost respect for the people who do,
I understand they may have had experiences that i could`nt begin to imagine.

I generally believe anything can be true until it can be proven otherwise & i can see that proof.

What makes me come back to ths board & actually post instead of lurking however is that some things have happened to really concern me lately,
I work for the health service as does my sister & brother and our parents before that.

Im wondering if anybody has any ideas on why my sister ( a Dr) and my brother ( a social worker) have recently attented training days wher they have been measured for gas masks!?

They`ve been told its a "precautionary measure" but having read these forums for almost a year?
Im less than convinced...

Maybe im being paranoid but im thinking that gas masks cant be the cheapest things in the world and with the economy such a mess?
How can they justify splashing the cash on gasmasks for "front line personel"...

Its happened at my brothers office in the city and my sisters hospital (also in the city).

I really wanna know whats going on!
Its making me very anxious thats something going to happen!

Thank-you for taking the time to read my post.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by rorzaaaa]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think you are on the right track. You never want to take anytinkg at face value, suce as news reports. Always do your own research. And I guess that is why you are here! So, welcome to ATS my friend!

-E-

P.S. Here's a flag!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rorzaaaa

That does sound worrying.

I take it from you writing style, you're in the UK?

So, obviously i'm interested when someone from my neck of the woods, says that 'front line personnel' are being measured for and issued gas masks.

If it were such an innocent measure, a 'just in case' thing, why then, considering they ram terrorist this and that down our throats at every opportunity, haven't we seen headlines regarding potential gas, dirty bomb or biological threats?

Surely, if it were just a precaution, they wouldn't pass up the chance to scare the crap out of us yet again? To divert us from the non policy election, or the terrible economy if nothing else!

Trouble is, they don't make small child sized gas masks, and that really scares the crap out of me, as i have two small kids!

Thanks for letting us know.

Anyone else have knowledge of this going on?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Guess I'm just trying to reassure myself here, as this is very worrying! - but surely if they were kitting our doctors and social workers out with gasmasks, they'd be kitting their families out with them too?

So what, we'd all die but the doctors would all survive and be happy enough to "follow government orders" and carry on going about their business and doing their jobs despite the fact that the government just essentially killed their family?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
I think you are on the right track. You never want to take anytinkg at face value, suce as news reports. Always do your own research. And I guess that is why you are here! So, welcome to ATS my friend!

-E-
[edit on 13-4-2010 by MysterE]

Thank-You.

Originally posted by spikey

I take it from you writing style, you're in the UK?

Yes from the UK.

Originally posted by spikey

If it were such an innocent measure, a 'just in case' thing, why then, considering they ram terrorist this and that down our throats at every opportunity, haven't we seen headlines regarding potential gas, dirty bomb or biological threats?

Surely, if it were just a precaution, they wouldn't pass up the chance to scare the crap out of us yet again? To divert us from the non policy election, or the terrible economy if nothing else!

I think that with the election campaign kicking off this week maybe they want to keep the media & therefore the publics attention focused on them than anything else.

The thing that got my conspiracy brain in action was the urgency,

My sister was ment to meet me for dinner but called to say she had to attend the training, She`d only been informed x2 hours beforehand.

Where as before every member of medical staff would attend the major incident training which was planned months in advance there was only a handful of senior nurses, Dr`s & surgeons instructed to attend.

It just does not add up for me.
Or my sister, needless to say she is concerned that something major is going to happen.

Just like the trainers on the day.
Something about meeting a training target....
My brother has played it down,
But part of me does`nt quite get why he would have to attend training like this anyway...

Which just raises more questions than answers.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by rorzaaaa]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Very interesting, one question.Have you asked either one of them if it is their employers mandate that they recieve these masks or a government one? I know a few years ago I had to pay for an m42 mask when I left the army and they charged me like 400 bucks. Generally employers don't want to fork over any more money than what is necessary.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hi rorzaaaa, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only. Anything else is will be removed, sorry.

Please save your story until you have full posting privileges (20 posts) then you can post it to the most appropriate forum.

Or post it to an already ongoing thread in the Medical Issues & ConspiraciesForum

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Worry not about what you can't change, instead enact needed change as you can.

top topics

join