It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD as HELL and I am not going to take it anymore!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+94 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
When did being a proud American become a Crime? When did the defense of our Constitution and Bill of Rights become a Crime? When did being a former Soldier become a Crime in this country? When did upholding the Oath you took to defend your country from enemies both foreign and domestic become a crime? When did Americans decide we the former soldiers of this great country of ours are criminals IE (terrorists/extremists)?

I am sick to my stomach at the recent bastardizing and labeling of former Military Personnel, and our Proud Veterans of this country as criminals’ hell bent on destroying this nation of ours by the MSM. I am saddened by the MSM’s mission of making all Vets and Prior Military Personnel out to be the bad guys in this country. If you are a proud American and believe in your countries freedoms; then the time to make a stand is now. The stand I speak of is not an easy one; it is a long hard road of waking up others to the criminal takeover of this great country of ours. Stop sitting on your butts and just blogging your complaints; you need to be heard, make your voice a stand against those that would imprison you in your own home. If you believe that is simply nonsense, then you my friend are still asleep.

This great country of ours is being taken over by Big Banks and Corp. through their bought and paid for politicians. This country is being taken over by those that deem all prior military personnel as extremists or god forbid terrorists. The Freedoms we used to take for granted in this country were paid for in blood by all of the proud soldiers who gave their lives for your freedom. Will you allow their deaths to be in vain?

Stop the real terrorists in this country; the politicians that are passing Non Constitutional Laws in this country. Stop the real extremists in this country; the MSM that puts out the establishments criminal ideas. Stop the real Criminals in this country; the Financial Intuitions’ that are hell bent on destroying this great nation of ours through the devaluation of our currency.

I am MAD as Hell and I for one will not take it anymore!

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

Former Military Officer

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm not a former soldier, but I support your statement 100%. I believe that the vast majority of soldiers are good people, and if they were enlightened to the truth of the criminal actions and intentions of their superiors, they would realize that they need to stop taking their orders, come back to the USA and set to protecting the people before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I am currently making a thread with all the compiled information of how the government we have isn't for the people.

You can look up trading with the enemy act.

It is an act basically stating every American has no rights and is an enemy of the U.S. corporation, check my link signature.

As if invaded by a foreign foe, you are an enemy, along with everyone else.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Forgive me but I’m a bit lost... could you give some examples of ex-service personnel being treated in this way? Or how being a proud American is a crime??

There are always two side to any argument but at the moment this sounds just like a rant... and a little simplistic...No offence intended... just want a little more depth!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I agree with you OP, wholeheartedly. I have friends and family in the military and I do not even for one second believe that all military personnel are horrible people or that it's even wrong to be a soldier in the first place. I have a lot of respect.

I can understand why anyone in the military who was proud of the service he was giving to his country would be upset about people trying to demonize soldiers and badmouth all of their efforts.

However, I had a recent run-around with someone I graduated high school with, who is an Iraq war veteran. I was speaking about how I was upset (not mad, just beside myself) about the stories I was hearing about things in Iraq and I'm not talking about WikiLeaks' video of the journalists being gunned down... that's just the newest to me... there's a lot of stories, footage, reports, first-hand accounts from veterans that go into great detail about injustices to innocent Iraqi civilians... When voicing how I felt bad about it, my friend decided to call me a number of names, including terrorist, satanist, and stated that I do not deserve the rights granted to me by the Constitution of this great nation.

I'm sorry, but that's where I get angry too. I was unaware that feeling for innocent civilians and supporting International Humanitarian Law was a crime... and that it makes me a terrorist... just wow.

I guess my point is that the war is such an incredibly touchy and sensitive subject to most people that it's very very easy for disagreements and indifferences to arise. But everything you said is absolutely right. Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

A RANT? I guess if you deem my statements as a RANT; then so be it. As for proof of this I would refer you to the videos below from MSM outlets.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And the list goes ON and ON. If you will point at them saying that they are statements by the DHS, you would be correct but, if you understand how a propaganda war is waged; these are the tactics used to embed the ideas of the report into the minds of those watching. This type of propaganda warfare has been used sense the creation of Mass media. They are using the DHS as the fall guy in these reports, while still being able to make their statements as to Vets being Extremists.

They realize that the majority of the populace will not differentiate between the statements of the DHS and the MSM's mission to deliver the msg they seek.

Lastly I will bring up the recent reports by the MSM stating that the militia personnel arrested in the latest raids by the FBI, were trained by former military personnel; two of them being former soldiers themselves.

I rest my case.

MolecularPHD

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
[more
It is no secret that the far Left, hate the Military. This much is a fact.
We see it everyday, on this web site alone.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Absolutely we should not take it any more.

The way to not take it any more is to boycott the banks. They're public enemy number one. They're the ones controlling the politicians and dragging us into senseless wars in which untold numbers of innocent people get slaughtered so that the country gets into debt and the bankers can tighten their grip on us. Interest charged on funny money created out of nowhere has reduced America to poverty and slavery.

What we have to do is use cash, or even better get our local businesses to accept gold and silver as payment, or a local barter currency. There are already over 26,000 businesses that accept barter or silver or gold - there's a directory at opencurrency.com. There are probably many in your zip code.

We have to support these businesses. Use their local barter currency or some kind of sound money. Withdraw support from the existing monetary system. The existing system is on the verge of collapse. We can help it along, push up the price of gold and silver, bust the Comex and break the cruel and evil hold of the Rothschild Banking Empire over America.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I started to watch an old WWII movie the other day and I had to stop it. I was sickened by the glorification and trivialization of war and hurting other people. It is very sad that people, with good intentions, went of to kill other human beings who went off to war with the same good intentions. The sanctity of life and the sovereignty of the individual has been badly maligned for generations. As "awareness" grows, I hope people will question why harming another life is necessary and even justifiable. The military/x-military naively acted because they thought it was a good cause. They should not feel guilty at being suckered but they should feel ashamed at being fooled and angry with the NWO for using them as cattle to manufacture debt and dependency.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

simply tune your television to any american news channel. even fox.

anybody so much as associates with a tea-party or militia is auto-stamped with the tinfoil-hat certification, and shuffled into the spook pile.

citizen a :"the deficit is huge"

media warrior :"OOoOOOooOhHhHHhH HeRe We GooO, aNNd i SuPpOsE BOOOOMMBS! BleeW UuPP ThE TwiN ToWeRS ToOoOoO? *Rolls eyes so dramatic they fall out of head*

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well then, lets see actions and not words. Personally, I don't see that there's much that you can do if you're mad as hell. You need to channel that energy in a more constructive manner, attain a center, and act out of intelligence as opposed to anger.

Regardless, this stuff has been going on for quite a duration. Its unfortunate that it took THIS long for people to look around and see that there's something not right. Regardless, armed insurrection will not be the answer. You'll only go down as a martyr, and in this country, a martyr means squat.

Balance your feeling with love and patience.

Much love to all...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan

simply tune your television to any american news channel. even fox.

anybody so much as associates with a tea-party or militia is auto-stamped with the tinfoil-hat certification, and shuffled into the spook pile.

citizen a :"the deficit is huge"

media warrior :"OOoOOOooOhHhHHhH HeRe We GooO, aNNd i SuPpOsE BOOOOMMBS! BleeW UuPP ThE TwiN ToWeRS ToOoOoO? *Rolls eyes so dramatic they fall out of head*

I just died. Hilarious.

Yet so true.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Not trying to take you off your soap box mate but to correct you when you said

This great country of ours

Maybe it was a long time ago I dont know your age and when you have been in school, But we stole this land from the Native Americans "Indians" When we landed here we slaughtered 1,000's of Indians. This is not our land this is belongs to the people whose descendant's were killed by our descendants, its funny hearing UK people talk about how stupid americans are when they are too ignorant to understand we came from the same place they live, We're not true americans.. Dont people ever pick up a book these days or are they just too busy trying to make up silly rants such as the OP trying to get attention for the big "S&F" contest.. S&F is noting more then an ignorant popularity contest and should be taken away from every website. Maybe then these pathetic begs for attention and "i'm tired of this crap" "and this and that" "wah wah wah" " Q Q"

AMERICA WAS NEVER OURS IT BELONGS TO THE INDIANS AND ALWAYS WILL STOP TALKING US LIKE WE ARE GREAT WHEN WE ARE NOTHING MORE THEN THIEVES....

And TBH you seem a bit brain washed by the gov if you think they are supposed to be so great I dont have any clue what your doing on a conspiracy site. TBH IMO its a bit hypocritical.. Good day and plz get the facts straight before you post threads such as this...

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Just a couple thoughts for you to consider. This country was founded by the elite. You could only vote if you owned land. The central bank and corporations have been running the show for nearly 100 years. If anything, we live in a transitional period where these things are finally coming to the light and being challenged by the public and other concerned politicians. You should be excited about these times because it's been this way for hundreds of years and it appears to be finally changing.

Just because a person serves in the military doesn't make them honorable. People in the military are trained to kill without remorse. What kind of human being does that create? Did you know that in WW1 only 20% of the soldiers would actually fire upon an enemy in the open? Its close to 95% these days. And who knows the real reason the war is being fought in the first place. Do you actually believe the reason they tell you? As far as I'm concerned, most veterans have been trained to obey whatever their told and don't ask questions. I'm sorry but I don't have much respect for sheep. Personally, I would rather die than go fight in a war where we are the aggressors, such as the war on the Middle East. Now show me where someone is trying to attack my fellows or family, and I'll defend them with my last breath. And don't try to tell my that preemptive attacks is acceptable. It's not.

Anger is a manifestation of fear. Don't be afraid. Anger may feel empowering but not much can be done with it. Think of all the great people who made a significant difference in the world. They weren't angry people. They were calm and collected and had a message of hope.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
[more

Someone needs to go back to sleep and quit perpetuating silly generalizations about others. It seems to me that you're intentionally trying to create problems for the sake of an argument and are vehemently opposed to a little thing that we call...unity. Since I don't really care to be the one to take you up on the bait that you call an opinion, I'll step back and label this post for what it is...Trolling.

Much love to all...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am not American myself, but i commend you on your post and share your sentiments, because its not only an American issue.

It is up to us to become mad as hell (great Howard Beale quote by the way) and reclaim our countries from the cleptocrats and vultures who only seek their own profits no matter the costs.

I salute proud american citizens like yourself for having the balls to speak out their minds.

No one should take this anymore.

Greetings from greece

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The problem is, there are people in the militery that are doing horrible things. We have seen evidence of this and its not the government telling them to do this. Its there lust for violence, thats all. But off course there are more decent people in the army just doing there job, but don't ignore the animals who have been raping,killing and and doing some horrible things.

But i tell you what i am sick and tired of, and that is this patriotic rubbish. This is the reason why this planet is so backward and primitive, and still dealing in tribal warfare. Why do we look at other countries as if they are some other species. We are all human beings on this small, beautiful planet, and we are destroying it, just for our lust for power.

I am british, but i dont give a crap about that, because im a human being, and thats how i see everyone. There is good and evil everywhere, in every country.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
[more

If making stupid blanket statements were a crime you'd be on death row right now, lol

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow. How many times have threads like this appeared on ATS?

MAD as HELL and I am not going to take it anymore!

But we all know .. that you are going to take it so why pretend that you are not?

We are all going to take it because, whilst there is a choice, we are all too chickensh#t to do anything about it.

So just lie down little man and let the big man roger you (that little man is all of us).

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

The op is correct. It is very clear that the left in this nation work very dilligently to discredit the military, as well as those that support it(when it serves them) When it doesnt, they send our troops to war without the support that they need.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join