It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sitings Over Maryland??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I asked this about...i dunno, a little less than a year ago. And after look through my archive of ufo shots that iv taken i noticed that i got quite a bit in Maryland and I thought id bring the question up again. Well, quite a bit being 7 different occassions. But thats gotta be pretty rare. I live on Andrews AFB, so i know that 1 or 2 of them must be planes in some weird maneuver (sp?). But some of them were moving in ways that no man made plane could achieve. Anybody have anything over Maryland? or in the Greater DC Area? Ill try and get these pictures developed...right now its just the negatives cuz i lost the actual pictures in a small fire.

Edit...lookin though my archives was brought about by my uncanny thought that aliens had surgery on my foot.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Maybe they're visiting Newbury Comics?

*pauses*

Wait...maybe that's just in Massachusetts?

*shrugs*

Definetly post pics as they become available. I always enjoy seeing new pics.

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
UFO DATABASE

You can look here to get an idea on activity for your area.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have lived in Maryland (Calvert COunty) all my life and I am always looking up at the sky. I haven't seen anything unusual in my 28 years so far down here. I'm still hopeful, though. lol

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by sniggitydiggity]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duke_Nukem
UFO DATABASE

You can look here to get an idea on activity for your area.

Thanks...thatll help. Seems to be a lil active...not greatly tho.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sniggitydiggity
I have lived in Maryland (Calvert COunty) all my life and I am always looking up at the sky. I haven't seen anything unusual in my 28 years so far down here. I'm still hopeful, though. lol

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by sniggitydiggity]

Look harder dude. Iv only been here 2 years and have snapped 7 shots. 2 or 3 could be discredited as planes in weird maneuvers.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Duke your link is really good i noticed all those siting over Hong Kong well near Hong Kong i just wish some of them would fly OVER Hong Kong

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just because people can't fly in vehicles that make those kinds of maneuvers does not mean that the ships are not man-made. It is just possible, and quite likely actually, that it's some new test drone bein given it's paces. Just a thought.

Also, an alternate hypothesis. I was listenin to a documentary on the Philadelphia experiment earlier, and they mentioned that in the mid-40's that the Navy was INTENSELY researching anti-gravity theory. Perhaps, just perhaps, they've mastered it?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
my sister is an alien,
I know this sounds weird but i am 13 years old now and when i was 4.5 years old i had no sister and every night she goes up to the roof and looks at the moon pointing at me with red glowing eyes.
Please send the army or anyone to this location quickly to twelve gaylard rd nambour QLD Australia earth.
yesterday she threw a knife at me please sososososos.

ps help!
pps help quickly!
ppps help very quickly!
px4s send super man!

this is wat my sister looks like

px5s send everyone!

Qs don't let mum see u or she'll get mean with the shoty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q who is evil
A my sister!!!

sis / alien did that
sorry.

top topics

join