It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'm an Alien Believer and I'm Coming Out of the Closet on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 5children

Why do you think an alien is speaking to you? Maybe it is your spirit guide.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow I am truly fascinated by your story of the make-a-wish foundation painting! That is truly astonishing!

Yes you can post your website in your thread! If you have pictures on your website it will be much easier to just post your site- because uploading the pix to the media portal (in members tools) is a pain IMO.

I look forward to your thread!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Welcome! I'm new as well and I'm also a very firm believer in aliens. Glad to see you've officially "come out"!

Perhaps it isn't aliens who are contacting you and giving you these signs. Maybe it's some kind of spirit showing you the way. Never know! Can't wait to hear your full story

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Welcome 5children, you are among friends and others....
To reside here, you will have to accept the bad with the good. Unfortunately, cuts from the bad hurt more than the strokes from the good. But seems like you have weighed the pros and cons and have decided to jump into our game.

What many people from across the spectrum of disblieving to acceptance of any babbling want from us that profess ET contact of any kind is proof. That, of course, is imposssible to provide. So just lay out your story as you are inclined and learn to use the ignore button if some folks doggedly try to put you down.

What these same people want is consistent accounts that jib with what they want to hear and also with what others have put forth earlier. They want consistency that can add up to make sense to them. That is hardly to be because it is contrary to the plan.

The ETs here helping us are far wiser than we and know enough not to give too much of their interaction away as solid material--even if only words. (The best example is that one contactee/abductee is told that they, the ETs, come from Venus. Another one will be told they come from the Mercury or perhaps Sirius. They evade with reason tellings us what we most want to know.)

The whole scenerio is one of building a mythology around themselves, a protective cloaking where nothing can be proven or even seem important to their scheme. For example, I get told--made--by them to concentrate one one thing or work in one field. Some one else, you perhaps, gets an entirely different game to play. The tasks they present for us may have no key, no exposing, recognizable part to play in the grand pattern to be eventually achieved.

Yet, across the field of all the endeavors they put to us individually is a larger belief structure if not a new ideology that comes from this tenuous, massed mythology.

That basic understanding is that ETs exist, they are here, and they aren't having us for lunch.

Once we get to that stage, we can consider some deeper ramifications of what this oblique contact must mean. We can question if this is a new episode in human awareness or perhaps a continuation of something started long ago. Some day, some day, the human race will stand on its tip toes and shout "Eureka! We understand." That will be the day they make themselves known.

Eh, in my opinion!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok, so what happens when a superior alien race comes her to plunder our planet out of need. We being near animals to them will be totally expendable and maybe even food. It appears to me that you alien contactee's may be in for a big surprise one day. God help us all.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by enragedmaniac]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hi there!
Intresting storys, and Id like to hear more.
Id also like to hear about the 75 signs that you've drawn about people.

Are they people you dont know?

Do any of them resemble any public figures?

Have you drawn any Aliens?
Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think I believe in beings that are either part of our dimension or are interdimensional. I am feeling that they are benevolent. Then there are those who are violently trying to seduce and violate human existance through either biological pestiliences or war.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hi and welcome, let the truth unfold ;D

top topics

<< 1   >>

join