It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'm an Alien Believer and I'm Coming Out of the Closet on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello - I'm a Believer in Aliens and a Mother of 5 Children.
I've been a member since June, but have not introduced myself because I was afraid of you yelling at me when I decided to come out of the closet and share my story. I've been a believer for as long as I can remember, but seven years ago I believe the aliens (or some entity) began communicating with me telepathically. They told me to start painting. I am 55 years old and had never painted before in my life. What I painted was unbelievable. I have been painting ever since. They even had me paint the pictures and write the text for a book. (Bt the way I do not sell my book I give them away) They also have given me over 75 signs about people through paintings. Things I would not know about them. These are for people I hardly know. I must guess who these paintings are for with yes and no questions. I want to put this story in a post when I have enough points. Some of the signs just blow me away. One quick one was I painted a shoe sizer. It turned out the lady and her two daughters worked for Stride-Rite, a shoe store. But anyway I want to share my story on ATS. So I'm hoping I don't get ridiculed too much - the story is pretty intense. Many of the signs are much more entailed than this one. So hello everyone from this alien believer and a painter named Julie.

edit

[edit on 12-4-2010 by 5children]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by 5children]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hi Julie,

Hopefully you won't be ridiculed for what you believe and what you've experienced. I myself would be very excited if Aliens somehow communicated with me. Glad you decided to introduce yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Welcome to AboveTopSecret 5children, great to have you here. If I can be of any assistance, here's my U2U

AboveTopSecret is a very open community and a great place to share your views and experiences! So don't feel afraid, they don't bite.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS 5children!

Personally, I'm intrigued about what you have to say or show us. If people do start in on you, just try to brush it off. If you know it to be true, then stay true to yourself.

~Tragic~

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Could you be so kind to give us an example of one of these paintings?(A picture) Also there are many other reasons why you would hear voices in your head other then extra terrestrial. why do you think they would be communicating with you, and what significance do the paintings have. Are they somehow guiding you, or revealing clues of what you may experience in the future.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hi!

Welcome to ats

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi Julie and welcome to ATS! I'd love for you to share some of your paintings with us once you are able to make your own post!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 5children

Hello - I'm a Believer in Aliens and a Mother of 5 Children. I've been a member since June, but have not introduced myself because I was afraid of you yelling at me when I decided to come out of the closet

Hi Julie/ 5 children,

Thanks for the introduction and from what you said, you have much more to tell ATS. You have come to the right place so pls tell your story, we are on pins and needles!

Tell it slow, fast or bit by bit, doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Congrats on coming out of the closet!

Don't wear anything too skimpy!

IRM

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Hey there Julie and welcome to ATS ... I'm really looking forward to hearing more from you ... being an 'experiencer' myself the subject fascinates me ... I made a couple of threads about my own experiences (long time ago) and didn't get ridiculed at all.

The thing is 'we' do get a lot of 'crazies' passing through the boards and members do get a little tired of being taken for fools (understandable). I personally have found that if you write about alien/paranormal subjects in a 'normal' way (as they are to me) without trying to sensationalize the subject matter, then people will more readily read and comment without the need to ridicule.

Moral of this story ... there is enough genuine weirdness in this world without having to make stuff up ... so if you don't come across like a 'crazy' you will not get treated like a 'crazy' ... and for the small few who might have a problem with your account(s) ... hell, they are not worth worrying about.

If you know you are telling the truth ... that's all that really matters.

Enjoy the time you spend here.

Woody

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Welcome!!!

As for being afraid to tell your story for fear of ridicule on the boards, I completely understand. As an abductee and contactee and artist myself, I can understand how these things are so personal and how hurtful it is to have others who are (ignorant) challenge your statements. Do yourself a favor and just ignore them, and keep the real private stuff, to yourself and to friends that you meet on here who also share in your experiences.

If you ever want to chat, feel free to U2U me, Id love to hear about your telepathic experiences. I communicate with UFOs that way.... (sound's crazy) but Im not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

5children.....

Welcome to ATS.

I look forward to hearing about your experiences & perhaps even seeing some of your paintings.

You will encounter myriad posting styles (some polite & some quite rude) & opinions (unreasonable skeptics to avid believers).

I spend most of my ATS time in the UFO & medical forums.

See you out there!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I am glad you decided to share your information and experiences with us. I am interested in this topic and have long believed that entities, whether alien or from the spiritual realm, do communicate with certain human beings in order to get things across and make believers or a difference to certain peoples lives.

Maybe painting is their channel in doing this with you and I hope you share more with us as per the questions already asked thus far by other people. I would ask you some things but I don't want to bombard you just yet and other peoples questions have been interesting enough, for now

Best regards,

NW

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi julie

Yer I had an Alien incident too and I can't stop using them in art either .So Welcome to the alien art crazy club.

Mott da Alien WIP

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d369f39c801.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10acb7c14552.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Hi Julie, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent Message - Click Here.

[edit on 12/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Greetings to you Julie, you are among friends here. I too channel ET beings, and have for many years. They have taught me a great many things that I would not know otherwise, including technical advice on computer systems, which I strongly believe computers came from ET tech. I am not a painter, but I am a writer, I wrote a book I call the Secret History of America, my friends have all read it and think I should publish, but I don't think people are ready yet to hear the truth. do you? Love and Light be with you.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi Julie, and welcome here! Thank you for sharing your experiences, I think it art is a beautiful channel for communication. Hopefully you'll be able (and willing!
) to share some of your work with us!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi! Publish your book!! Aliens are really popular currently. Avatar was
a huge success! Maximillien De Lafayette's books are all sold out on the internet. Amazon.com has alot of books on Aliens/ Extraterriestrails for sale.
Welcome! 5children! Wow! What a big job that is! I am on the edge of my computer chair, I can't wait to hear your story! I can't wait to see a painting. You could do twenty posts in a day it's not hard to start talking.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Thank you to all of you who have been so kind. I have enough posts to do a thread of my own, which I will do as soon as possible, hopefully tonight. It is difficult t get the time as I babysit my grandchild. I will try to upload paintings if I can figure out how to do it. If anyone can tell me how it would be greatly appreciated. I also have a website, but I do not know if I can post it - can I? Yes I have self-pubished my book. I will tell one more of my most recent signs. I painted a picture of a young lady in blue jeans, a blue jean shirt, wearing a black pearl necklace and boxing gloves. I did not have time to put hair on her as I had to go and fix supper for my grandchild. I was admiring the blue jeans though as they were so striking. The aliens communicated to me that the name of the painting was "Ready to Fight." I had thought that maybe the painting was for my daughter's professor as she had asked me to do one for her. She is all about women in power. I wentt upstairs and started supper. About ten minutes later the phone rang. It was a lady whom I did not know. She was from an organization "Make-a-Wish" which grants children's last wishes. She asked if I could do a painting for their auction fund raiser. They said their auction was in 3 weekis. When I hung up I said to myself "How am I going to get ap ainting done in 3 weeks." The aliens spoike to me and said "It's almost done it's Ready to Fight." Of course, "Ready to Fight" I went downstairs after supper and they had me put a pink turbine on the head for a cancer patient. I called the woman the next day to tell her about the painting. She was not in so I left her a message and asked her the theme of her auction. Guess what it was - no not Ready to Fight it was "Blue Jeans and Pearls" - exactly what the girl was wearing. Coincidence - maybe - I don't think so. The story has so much more to it though. As to how I paint, etc. I will tell it all though as soon as I can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join