It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Implicates Henry Kissinger in Assassination Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here he is folks , one of the most powerful and evil men in the world .

Now , he's implicated ? And that surprises WHO ? For cryin' out loud , the bastard is wanted in several countries for war-crimes !

My money says that nothing will ever come of this .

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sadly he will walk away from this, just like he has in the past. This is one of the most evil men on the planet and no law enforcement can or will touch him.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

AH yes the toad who got the nobel peace prize for bombing Cambodia and Laos back to the stone age,the CIA and Pinochet were a joint effort and Kissinger was definately involved,like Rumsfeldt,Cheney and all the rest of the non-elected holders of great power who commit war crimes this creature will never see a day in court and die peacefully in his sleep with no remorse or conscience.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow what a surprise.

I always got a kind of nausea listening to that creep slither through 50 years of our foriegn policy. Just for example, remember USA for Africa, remember the song, the album... now ask Kissinger why they needed all that food. The man is a monster.
Don't worry if worse comes to worse, he will take a midnight train to Tel Aviv and not even break a sweat over the implications of this. He's done far worse and gotten away with it. Globalist, Zionist, Zealot, Spy, Soothsayer, take your pick, the man is untouchable and he knows it.
If you ever get bored one day, go to google, cut off the search filter, and search for Kissinger quotes. The man is living proof that allowing Dual Citizens into high ranking government positions is utter lunacy. Send him to the West Bank or Gaza with a kick me sign on his back and a post card of JFK's tomb and let's be done with this bozo before he's done with us.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Kissinger used trickery to broker a false deal during the Vietnam War, then the guys he was supposedly trying to help got wasted, big time.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I wonder when we will see Cheney's email to the CIA which said 'DO NOTHING' while mossad was setting up 911 for months.

Thoroughly agree - US Govt positions should not be held by 'dual citizens'.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i thought this was of intresting note being it's plastered on wiki..

Kissinger is known to be a member of the following groups:

• Bohemian Grove[59]
• Council on Foreign Relations[60]
• Aspen Institute[61]
• Bilderberg Group[62]

[59][2] Vanity Fair: A Guide to the Bohemian Grove Published April 1, 2009 Retrieved on 2009-04-18.

[60]"History of CFR - Council on Foreign Relations". www.cfr.org. www.cfr.org... Retrieved 2009-10-16

[61]"Lifetime Trustees". www.aspeninstitute.org. www.aspeninstitute.org... Retrieved 2009-10-16

[62]^ "Western Issues Aired". The Washington Post. April 24, 1978. "The three-day 26th Bilderberg Meeting concluded at a secluded cluster of shingled buildings in what was once a farmer's field. Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Carter's national security adviser, Swedish Prime Minister Thorbjorrn Falldin, former secretary of state Henry Kissinger and NATO Commander Alexander M. Haig Jr. were among 104 North American and European leaders at the conference."
source

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I posted this 2 days ago here and never even got the thread a single view.

Oh well. At least people are starting to respond to this here now. This is fairly blatant I think that he was at least partially, if not fully responsible for this happening.

Apparently, there was discussion of this at the time it happened, but I was too young to remember it then.

S&F for getting this post noticed

[edit on 12-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What I find most interesting about this article. And also most interesting that it's largely been ignored.

It's that Kissenger made these moves to avoid offending Pinochet implying implicit support for his regime from the US government during that era.

Might I remind you the man was a totalitarian dictator that took over his country in a brutal military coup and suppressed all opposition.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Sure, but the US was helping Pinochet and several other South American dictators for a long time. Kissinger should be in the Hague

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I always got a kind of nausea listening to that creep slither through 50 years of our foriegn policy. Just for example, remember USA for Africa, remember the song, the album... now ask Kissinger why they needed all that food. The man is a monster.

Agreed. At least the family steering committee had the good sense to protest profusely when the Bush administration tried to appoint Kissinger to lead the 9/11 Commission. Not that it really did much good, because the 9/11 Commission still turned out to be the biggest bunch of crap that was ever assembled.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I wonder if he was proposed initially to make people more prone to believing the final commission members (because nobody could be as slimy and unbelievable as Kissinger).

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Kissinger is a Jewish last name. He visit's the white house everyday to talk with Obama. He's likely buddy buddy with Cheney.

He's apart of the Illuminati/Masons he deserves to die a very painful death, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

It really has nothing to do with him being Jewish.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

My apologies , I browsed around a bit and didn't see where it had been posted .

I try not to highjack anyone's thread .

top topics

join