It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Begining

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi all,
I have been feverishly scouring threads and posts on ATS for over a year. On many an occaision I have found myself enlightened, perturbed and exacerbated reading the same thread, so I had to get in on the act!

What led me to ATS time and time again was, ultimatley, debate. For one can only have a truly imformed opinion if they have approached it from all directions, well in my opinion anyway

I hope to cast my net far and wide and participate in some of the intriguing topics which I have found here.

Speak to you all soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Certainly plenty of topics to get involved in here. Many will stir the imagination and test your world view. I love it!

Welcome and enjoy!!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PerceptionIsEverything

Hi PerceptionIsEverything, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Greetings, The Begining. Welcome to the forums, friend! I look forward to your contributions, and perhaps, maybe one day, we'll have to debate.

May peace be with you.

-Quantum

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Beginning.

That's how we spell it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
So it is, I had my first mords all wuddled up

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Welcome Perception,

I like your take on things. We need to be informed in order to find the truth. Enjoy your time in the forums.

Peace.

top topics

join