It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you was young.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Sorry, Senor....didn't completely get it....

I am just saying that things just are as they are...and you can watch, listen or ignore.....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
tl;dr version;

8 year old kid with bike, thinks so therfore thinks he is special
Goes onto hit a trees crewing up his hands to develop defensive moves against a tree
Goes to school and teaches kids who are being bullied how to attack and defend against trees in an effort to create an army to rise against the teachers.

believe this type of person is the rebel, what would you call this type of person.

I think rebel is a strong word i believe this type of person to be a prime canidate for special education.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

and you can realize being existing from your free awareness constance sense

and you can realize being intelligent means from your free associations of logics use

and you can realize being living from your positive free moves wills ability to please itself as its most close living sense of its objective living moves

and you can realize finally being free from your positive absolute realisation alive, allowing you to know perfectly your positive life to realize alone from what you are really free positive about

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

how are you going to educate what cant fit in any education point reference you apply on yourself being educated from

those children are facts saying that education is wrong since cant be absolutely right, what makes it always easy to find the truth when you really want it, is how truth is all positive absolutely or nothing at all, so when a negative point is clearly apparant it means there is no truth at all there but only evil pretense of nothing confusions with truth

that is how kids are superior to gods and small is who educate the big size as more free

even god said it in a way by the bible when it states somewhere that the son is gonna lead and the father move back and follow

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading what the op has said. If it were possible for my soul to be transported back in time to incarnate myself as an 8 year old, I would have been far more rebellious than I actually was.

Adults have sold out the future of their offspring who are not able to grow up in a country that they can really call their own.

The young have to pay the price because their forebears were and are idiots.

Intergenerational warfare. Sabotaging and selling the most valuable commodity on earth for a few dollars and a little "security".

Kids getting arrested for a cafeteria food fight, kids "diagnosed" and medicated for simply being human. Schools have become prisons.

What do the young owe the old? NOTHING. This world needs youthful dynamism, not "adult" consensus reality cowardice.

My recommendation is for every thought and every deed to absolutely echo rebellion as a matter of natural course.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by ancientfuturist]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Alright we are supposed to stay on topic here but i have honestly had enough of you. Your english is beyond bad, which is odd because you seem to understand enough to be able to criticize everything anyone says and somehow seem to take everything addressed to you as an attack. I (and others including mods) have recomended you get a translator to help you out, but for some reason you think it is an insult. Im sorry but you really have to work on your english and if you keep up like this you will probably not last very much longer on ATS. This is the last time im going to reply to you unless your ability to post and respond in a manner that is coherent improves. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with people however if you are going to post you must do so in a way that others can read and understand.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

disagreeing with you is free when the arguments are clearly justified objectively so it gives you all the ways to move freely too

you cannot ask for who disagree with you on objective ground to be perfect in forms of his sentences, it is nonsense it says the size of your ego fancies

what do i get to correct my sentences just to proove you wrong? completely crazy the way you think

you have such fancies on using objective powers abilities that you fancy on creating complexes as living persons while they never exist

noone care for any form you do unless they would care about the way you do getting money from, but noone is having bad time because you are better form, who has bad time from long time is who realized being beating up and is shouting for justice and not help and hate all your forms that you care for instead of caring for true values and life realities

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Perfection is an admirable goal. At this point, I think any of us would be more than willing to settle for some semblance of coherence.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

right, it is incredible how this time reveal life being based exclusively on lies, no letter of truth around here not even a memory folder in mind of anything true

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

i confess that i have that vice of perfection but i consider it as a vice and not right so i deal with my vice from where i cant do otherwise and i hate it

because i love truth but truth mean all positive ends living realities so when there is no truth we should destroy all especially our conditions till death and not keep insisting on truth as staying positive for what is not

deep inside me i want to destroy all i hate when i hear slogans as save the earth and galaxies, berk such useless complex forms that dont do but killing all right energies and multiply bloody repeated nonsense lies as life justifications

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
you have not been discussing the subject of this thread. Personal remarks are not relevant to this topic

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientfuturist
I enjoyed reading what the op has said. If it were possible for my soul to be transported back in time to incarnate myself as an 8 year old, I would have been far more rebellious than I actually was.

Thank you ancientfuturist. I am wondering, do you think the young, the generation from 25 to 30 are the one who could push our world in a more positive light that the old generations have destroyed?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by zaiger

even god said it in a way by the bible when it states somewhere that the son is gonna lead and the father move back and follow

can you get a quote on the bible on that please? i would like to know. I agree with your statement, I seen afew young children who seem to be reversal of the son been the father and the father been the son

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

I think rebel is a strong word i believe this type of person to be a prime canidate for special education.

education has nothing to do with this and this type of child normal dose have "special needs" alot of special needs are those that are the rebels

[edit on 14-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You were'nt programed yet. You were closer to the veil. You subconsciosly realized what the teachers were, AGENTS of the MATRIX. You hated authority as a child. You knew deep down inside what they trying to do. They wanted to turn you into another mindless,spineless drone. Fodder for the machine, fodder for war,innocence ripped out of you. The whole World was a magical place. Summer lasted forever. Remember how free you felt? Until the bastards won. Let's bring the magic back again.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

you know better then me what the bible say or any scripture chat, or stupid churchs songs

but since the bible is a whole package of words moves, realized after the crucifixion of jesus so you got it from the point positive life of everything together related to christianism in concept word expression

that is how it is related to what others religions say too, jews said a lot about the christ a a human and muslims said a lot about apocalyptic time that would put the up down and the small up

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

Thank you ancientfuturist. I am wondering, do you think the young, the generation from 25 to 30 are the one who could push our world in a more positive light that the old generations have destroyed?

Potentially yes. This age group and younger are less likely to trust bogus political parties and mass media. There are no good ol' days for products of broken homes and constant financial distress, quite accustomed to the idea of collapse.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey! Hey Tommy! Comere. Don't just look at me! Come ova ere.
Tommy Ah! I love dis guy. Tommy tell us da story about when you was
young ok ? You know da one about ye neighborhood being so tough,
The icecream man played the theme to Rocky.

Tell us about when you was young Tommy.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well when we was young we din ave no freakin bullies. We went to school with murderes junkies and prostitutes. You ad to pay guy a dime bag just to get in the door.
Sone one day im walking down the street, right? And den i see dis tree lookin at me, so i go up and whack him one upside da head. I then i start thinkin to myself what if this tree attacked me? So i just start commin up wit all deez cool defensive moves so i know what to do if the tree starts hittin me. So then i go back to school the next day,right? Yeah so there i was at school telling my buddies "eh you know all these pimps hookers and junkies at out school? Well i was attacking a a tree the other day and i think we should attack those people who are keepin us down, you know the teachers." Then my buddy rocko was all like yeah that what we should do so then me paulie,petey,rocko,johnny,donny,tony,sal and mark all go get the teachers. Then we stole a car and drove off.
Warning bad words

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join