It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Firemen capture UFO on video (uptated title)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.--.com...

In February of last year a remarkable UFO event took place in the city of Liupanshui in Ghuizou Province in China. Around a dozen firemen noticed a dazzling UFO hovering above their heads. One of the witnesses managed to take a photo of the UFO. The story made news worldwide. Now the Chinese army as well as local scientists have admitted that they also observed this UFO on that occasion and on a number of other occasions.

This Is pretty remarkable and im trying to find an english translation for this video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fb0f8f53107.jpg[/atsimg]
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It would be much appreciated if you provided a link to a website that actually exists. Of course, since it's a story about something in China, they might have screwed with your link somehow. I really don't know much about computers, so I come off as superstitious sometimes, but I really would like to see that picture.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Trying) i am trying)
second line)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hi,
this website is banned that's why it won't work
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
Hi,
this website is banned that's why it won't work
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK , Thanks for the heads up on that depif) This videos real enough tho)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It's sad that there are no subtitles. I don't understand a word so I cannot really form an opinion on the footage.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thanks for updating your post. Too bad about the lack of subtitles, but they are soldiers in the Chinese army, so undoubtedly they were reading from scripts. However, every little step towards worldwide disclosure is a good thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I tried the link as every one else and it failed as well. But I checked the URL and seen the last part of it. Do a web serach for the last part of the URL. It is still on some other site.

Search for "page1199999346.php"

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
From the video, the commentator says it occurred on 28th December (not February) (year not mentioned)

The gist of the video is that they are just speculating on what the object is. The description is basically like every other UFO video. [Insert generic description here]. One guy describes it as a double saucer shape (1 saucer atop another, or hamburger shape with 2 buns and middle is indented in). Another guy oddly says that he saw 2 discs, with 1 flying off & the other hovering. Maybe they undocked. Shrug. Anyway 1 guy saw it at 9:30pm. Another saw it from 9:16pm to 10:20 pm and it was still hovering when it left.

I can't really understand the meteorologist's slang & accent though. First I think he is saying that from the video he is seeing, he basically eliminates the possibility of the object being spherical. As to why, I can't understand. Lol sorry.

The reporter then asks the meteorologist whether the object could be discards or space debris from rocket launches and the meteorologist basically just gives a non committal answer that they can't eliminate the possibility. Basically he doesn't know & I think he's sending it up to higher authorities.

And the guys in uniform are fireman, not "The Chinese Army"... lol

[edit on 11-4-2010 by postmeme]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

amazing how this examiner website does all these hoaxes and people post them anyways

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Shrug sensationalism sells. Its like potato chips, once you pop, you cannot stop!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Not seeing any hoaxing here . Pretty solid sighting with video and military witness willing to talk no less. Thanks for the translation postmeme , much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Lol dude... they are firemen... low level peons... not representative or official...

Your thread title sounds like the the Red Army sent out a press release or something.

Edit 1: Regardless, yes your point is correct, there is nothing to indicate whether it is a hoax or not. I apologize if I sound mean, but your thread title is really a bit too much.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well , they are young , didnt know they were firemen ) But they did capture something strange.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89ac7b15c306.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Well , they are young , didnt know they were firemen ) But they did capture something strange.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89ac7b15c306.jpg[/atsimg]

Bluemoone2.....

That picture shows a point light source that has been distorted by a digital camera auto focus effect.

All you can see is the point light source being distorted as per the iris of the camera.

Therefore you cannot use that picture to delineate any information regarding the appearance of the point light source.

Here are further examples of this:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One thin I need to clarify. The guys in uniform being interviewed are fire fighters, not Chinese soldiers.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
UFOs are paranormal now.
Just liars and fakers.
Still with the ET.
Yeah there's a very bright light.
Light is like gravity the action looks like a point source.
How can the electron quantum jump make the atom generate
the EM light ray. Well it can't because the atom vibrates an
ether sound wave as light. Tesla said Hertz was wrong and Tesla
is still right and Hertz is still wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
its quite interesting i must say

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's a camera artefact caused by zooming in on a bright source, some distance. It could have been a bright star or lantern, etc.

Next...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I thought of a good post this time:

Yeah there's a very bright light.
Light is like gravity the action looks like a point source.
How can the electron quantum jump make the atom generate
the EM light ray. Well it can't because the atom vibrates an
ether sound wave as light. Tesla said Hertz was wrong and Tesla
is still right and Hertz is still wrong. China has the Tesla
saucer big news. DEW your own buildings when you get bored.

<<   2 >>

join