It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My picture...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Gotta debunk on the 3 orbs...

here it is...

Nice try.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteblack

Not that I'm disallowing the possibility that these are explainable phenomena, but really? Two stars and a constellation? In broad daylight? With what appear to be metallic surfaces and sunlit cast shadows beneath?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, I don't know what those orbs are, but I can honestly say that those "chemtrails" aren't really what you think they are.

This has been discussed at great length so take from this what you will...

Contrails

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlbertGore
I saw 2 planes late afternoon approx 15-20k feet no more than 1/2 mile behind eachother with huge trails. Then a plane flying around 7-10k feet at the same time without any trails.

This may offend you, if it does, I apologize buuuuuut... I can't even begin to tell you just how meteorologically deficient that statement is when you use it as proof of chemtrails.

Now please... STOP TALKING ABOUT CHEMTRAILS IN A UFO FORUM!!!!!! SHOO TROLL! SHOO!

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I've seen Deneb, Altair, and Vega in a nice clear day time. Maybe about two hours before Sun goes down. Yes, they are bright stars.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Very well, another explanation to consider - but something just doesn't feel like it jives with that theory IMO when you see the closeups, even as pixilated as they are.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
whiteblack, I thought that too.

My first thoughts when I saw this image were stars or something... But...

Why would there be a shadow on all three of them when zoomed in... Also, Why are they closer to me than the plane in the upper left of the image?

Thats where the dubunk dont fly my friend.

Stars wouldnt have a shadow, or be closer to me than a plane would they?

The ballon theory is another one I though. While researching chemtrails and contrails, Ive found lots of reports of similar sightings near the spraying. Since these two issues are related, it is on topic to some extent.

I dont want to go too far into it, because I want to stay on topic, but if its a ballon setup for taking samples, I can understand that.

Makes sense. The fact that the helo was here too makes sense if thats what was going on. Recovery of said ballons or something.

Or, its a ufo. I still dont know what to really think, but Im def feeling like I experienced something bigger than Im use to.

Thanks for all the help and info everyone.

Keep the theories coming too. Im open to any ideas, I just dont want to get side tracked too much.

SI there someone specific that I should be emailing the images too? Id like for them to be looked at by anyone interested and experience.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is interesting...I work in Red Bank, NJ and either Thursday or Friday of this past week I noticed something unusual...something that I had only seem before on tv...contrails with donuts around them...supposedly from a pulsed type engine...the donuts were evenly spaced...I believe that these are supposedly made by aurora...

Just found it an interesting coincidence...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Thats the thing, all three 'orbs' have shadow on the bottoms. When I took the image, the sun was behind me.

Was Philly airport behind you and to the left, or just to your left, when you were taking these pictures?

This grouping looks the same as if 3 planes were on a landing approach to the airport. 3 planes coming in like that would look exactly like that due to differences in altitude, curvature of the earth, and differences in distance from your point of observance.

The sun behind you would create glare off the planes and into your lens.

If you are not using a sophisticated camera with lens filters you will get planes that look like this from sun glare and pixelation.

Go back out at the same time and check it out. If the wind is from the same direction and Philly airport is using the same landing pattern, I am confident you will be able to recreate this picture.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Two things I can say is your camera isn't worth $5,000 and the stars seem closer because your eyes are playing tricks on you. It is optical illusions.

That is my opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Philly airport was to the right of me I believe. I thought of glare and all that, and I only use a point and shoot digicam. Nothing fancy. Would glare from three planes show as three 'oval orbs' with shadow? I film planes here all the time, and have NEVER seen anything like this. Or glare like this. Ive got images from inside through a window where glare is a factor, but outside, nothing but sky, me and a cam.

The planes usually come in from the south south east here for Philly AI, but they switch the pattern every so often, I assume due to 9-11.

Also, I really think the image of the plane in the backround adds to this, the objects are clearly oval with a shadow, and the plane, way up there in the sky is still clearly identifiable.

Would anyone know how to go about getting radar readings from that day from the FAA or whoever handles that info? Is there a way online I could find that info out?

You guys know your stuff and so far, have come up with alot of amazing theories as to what I captured.

THANK YOU

Also, mods, is there a place for chem trail threads? I cant see to find one and this is why Im here other than this set of images.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Stars visible at 1:59 PM? Really? I have never seen a star, even if it's the brightest, early in the afternoon. Unless the OP is lying about the time.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The planes usually come in from the south south east here for Philly AI, but they switch the pattern every so often, I assume due to 9-11.

The planes switch patterns when taking off and landing depending on which direction the wind is coming from.

Also, mods, is there a place for chem trail threads? I cant see to find one and this is why Im here other than this set of images

Mods should not be deleting and scolding people for comments about chemtrails/contrails in this forum. Chemtrails/contrails ARE UFOs. They are unidentified... we don't know if they are chemicals, vapor, chafe, etc. They are flying... obviously they are flying if they are up in the air. And they are objects... whatever they are, they have substance and mass so they are objcts.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
whiteblack, After rereading my last post to you, it seems I may have came off like a smart ass or jerk. Im sorry that was not my intent. I appreciate the help with this and am open to all ideas. I just know its not stars. I am a star gazer, I know what it isnt. Not sure what it is yet, or if I ever will, but not stars.

Just not possible.

The time of day is marked in the 3rd photo in my opening post. It was at exactly 1:59:28 on April 6th 2010. Over South Jersey.

The first image is unedited in anyway shape or form. I uploaded it from my Nikon point and shoot right to my Dell, then to photobucket and then linked and posted here.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Goethe]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Once again:

This forum is for:

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of supporting the examination of the \"extraterrestrial phenomenon\" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

If someone has a complaint against actions taken, use the ATS Complaint / Suggestion form and not the thread to complain.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Skunk Wars? This is the chem area?

If so, thanks.

And no worries, I understand.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Goethe]

new topics