It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My picture...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Something else that would be important to know, in order to analyze these photos would be: 1- time sequence between shots 2- direction of the "orb" from the viewer 3-angle of the sun at the time of the photos 4- time of day for the photos 5- barometric pressure and estimated range of visibilty, which could be obtained through the local weather service or airport

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
1: Theres only one shot... The other two with edited cricles around the objects are the same as the first, I just wanted to provide the original aswell as the ones with the circles and the pic info.
2:In front of me and up about 45degrees or so... Thats a guess
3:Sun was behind me
4: 1:59:28 P.M. on April 6th, 2010
5: Dont know where Id get that info, but if someone else could, that would be great!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Very interesting photos. Has anyone asked you for the Exif data yet? There are some great photo analysts here on ATS. Though I have not seen Infernos for a while now. I hope one of the 'guys' is able to obtain the photo with exif data and analyze it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Im sorry to sound ignorant... But I have no idea what that data is or how to get it. If someone could walk me through it, Id be more than glad giving anything I can to help figure this out. Or, atleast figure out what its not.

I realize the image lacks clarity, but its only a point and shoot cam. Plus I didnt even get to see this stuff at the time. Only after I uploaded the image did I see them.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey Goethe,

Gosh, nice stuff. But, seems people (me too) wnts close ups and taken in daylight with a bunch of Witnesses these days? Aha, I can understand it...

Decoy

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I hear ya... I do too... I do too!

Id also like a nice cold beer, a small island for myself, and $17million in Euros...

I can wish in one hand and sh!t in the other... Guess which one will fill up first?

Sorry, its been a long morning here...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Exchangeable image file format (Exif) is a specification for the image file format used by digital cameras. This will also include names of any program used to manipulate the photo... ie photoshop. The Exif data is the data with the 'raw' image when you send this to someone, not I, who has a reader or can view the Exif they can see if there are anything posted to the data that is outside of the camera's data. again the photoshop would be added to the Exif if the picture is saved through photoshop. When a person refuses to give the image up with the Exif data, one can probably count as a photo-chop. Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think I follow... Like I said.... I know very little about cameras and stuff. It took me about a solid day to get the image on photobucket and up here for you guys to see.

Im MORE THAN HAPPY to get any data from the cam to anyone that can break it down and show it here.

I dont know how to do this, but Im sure it can be done...

The image went from the camera, a Nikon, to the PC through their transfer program that was included, then to photobucket, without even a resize and posted here.

Is there a way to transfer the data you speak of in a similar manner?

The more info for this the better right? If the data is needed, lets get to it!

You guys really rock for all the help!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have photos that I've taken that have those anomalies in them. I posted them to ATS a while back, but no one showed any interest. Mine look just like yours. I still have the photos if anyone wants to compare.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by virraszto]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I had similar objects in some pics of mine, i wonder if the camera is seeing stuff we dont or if its random pixel errors.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Pretty awesome pics, it has a definite shape and frame of reference, keep posting

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

So there might be three Foo light up in the sky.
And the chopper is to rescue the Foo pilot if it falls out of the sky.
Check out my Reich vs Purple Haze and he downed a saucer
and had to rescue the pilot.
He did not want to sign statements swearing to alien craft as
Vicky Landrum never did as that would be a lie cause they
are our ships.
So definitely a stranded UFO in need of rescue.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

That's weird I'm seeing no pic's or links can you re-post op?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
reply to post by Goethe

That's weird I'm seeing no pic's or links can you re-post op?

Theyre showing up for me. I ran them through photobucket image hosting. Maybe its your browser? I get some images and docs that wont show up with my system...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Really, you've "never" seen a blackhawk?

I live roughly 20 miles southwest of Chicago and see them at least once per week sometimes more. They fly low and are typically loud. They are unmarked and appear to be black in color. They are routine here, annoying none the less.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Well, good questions honestly... Interesting really.

She firmly believes something is going on, as do I.

When I see planes spraying stuff and then it turns into clouds... I know something is going on. Is it a govt conspiracy? I have no freaking idea, but who else could be doing it? That doesnt mean everyone in the govt is involved or knows.
Massive? Yea. It would have to be. Its going on worldwide for the most part, so yea, who else but the govt.(s).

Now, it could be for any number of reasons, global warming, stuff with ufos, weather modification, radar testing or something, HAARP, who knows.

What I do know is this, I have 4 kids under 6. I pay taxes and breath air and drink water.

I see planes spraying stuff all the time and so I ask, well where is that coming from?

What you call fascination, I call alarming bewilderment.

You are not the least bit concerned with it? Out of sight... How? Its literally right above us.

Before seeing them first hand, I didnt know about them. Once I learned about them though, there is NO MISTAKING THEM

Along with images and videos, Im taking swab samples of surfaces outside and water samples from multiple locations after spraying. Ill have them tested for whatever and see what shows up if anything.

Try to match that with published flight data and see what type of medical statistics are surrounding those areas.

Not hard to put some of these pieces together.

The fact that the British Govt admitted in 2002 to testing BioWeapons on its own citizens this way for decades only shows that this goes on, regardless of reason.

I dont think Ill really look into the sky any harder than I do now, I just point and click. I try to get images of the trails during spraying with the planes, and then afew after shots at different times showing how the chems progress into the 'cloud' like BS we breath in.

I meant Id study the images harder and def keep an eye out in general now.

You have grandiose ideas.

How are you going to pay thousands of dollars for test samples of surface and water samples when you are disabled with 4 kids under 6? Isn't there something better to spend your money on?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Really, you've "never" seen a blackhawk?

I live roughly 20 miles southwest of Chicago and see them at least once per week sometimes more. They fly low and are typically loud. They are unmarked and appear to be black in color. They are routine here, annoying none the less.

Ive flown in them and been around them alot in the service.

You should read the context of what I wrote.

They dont come around here and do what they did...

I thought I explained that ok...

Sorry for the confusion.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips

Originally posted by Goethe
Well, good questions honestly... Interesting really.

She firmly believes something is going on, as do I.

When I see planes spraying stuff and then it turns into clouds... I know something is going on. Is it a govt conspiracy? I have no freaking idea, but who else could be doing it? That doesnt mean everyone in the govt is involved or knows.
Massive? Yea. It would have to be. Its going on worldwide for the most part, so yea, who else but the govt.(s).

Now, it could be for any number of reasons, global warming, stuff with ufos, weather modification, radar testing or something, HAARP, who knows.

What I do know is this, I have 4 kids under 6. I pay taxes and breath air and drink water.

I see planes spraying stuff all the time and so I ask, well where is that coming from?

What you call fascination, I call alarming bewilderment.

You are not the least bit concerned with it? Out of sight... How? Its literally right above us.

Before seeing them first hand, I didnt know about them. Once I learned about them though, there is NO MISTAKING THEM

Along with images and videos, Im taking swab samples of surfaces outside and water samples from multiple locations after spraying. Ill have them tested for whatever and see what shows up if anything.

Try to match that with published flight data and see what type of medical statistics are surrounding those areas.

Not hard to put some of these pieces together.

The fact that the British Govt admitted in 2002 to testing BioWeapons on its own citizens this way for decades only shows that this goes on, regardless of reason.

I dont think Ill really look into the sky any harder than I do now, I just point and click. I try to get images of the trails during spraying with the planes, and then afew after shots at different times showing how the chems progress into the 'cloud' like BS we breath in.

I meant Id study the images harder and def keep an eye out in general now.

You have grandiose ideas.

How are you going to pay thousands of dollars for test samples of surface and water samples when you are disabled with 4 kids under 6? Isn't there something better to spend your money on?

So says you.
I dont view it that way, but youre entitled to your opinion.

Thousands for some samples? Really? I dont know anything about them really, or cost, but I bet I can find a more affordable way to go about it.

And is it really a concern of yours where or how I spend my money?

Not trying to be rude, but your line of questioning seems very odd to me.

Worthwhile? Id call knowing what the hell Im breathing in worthwhile.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I understand now, stars for the confusion and importance. People never look up anymore, I am glad that you do.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Goethe, may I ask how many megapixels your camera is?

Reason I ask, is because I have a camera that is around 15mp...and I took this picture not two weeks ago:

(gawsh, I can't figure out how to embed pics at this site for the life of me)

If I were to lower the resolution and zoom in, I get this:

With the current full rez pic, a moderate zoom in nets me a tangible result:

The zooming in on the lower resolution picture eliminates some aspects of the photo, and it adopts certain artifacts as well.

I'm not saying your pic is of a helicopter glaring in the sun, but you see how the zoom in process eliminates some of the identifiable features, leaving much to supposition.

(btw, love your sn. i've been a goethe fan since geometry class in 10th grade...long story. "Und wiegen und tanzen und singen dich ein")

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join