It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird dream i had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the other night I had this dream about me and my partner staying by a local volcano on a trip with other random people too, this volcano that we had went to see just started to smoke and erupt so we ran down the mountains and away from it, but during this time I lost my partner, eventually when we got to another safe camp everyone but a few people including my partner where not there..
Eventually my partner turned up much to my relief, the volcano started shaking the sea next too us and downing ships and all of a sudden the volcano erupted and spat out humungous moon like rocks that went over my head so we started running across the horizon trying to get as far away as we could and then we entered like a battlefield of soldiers and had to risk our lives to get past them and then the volcano threw out a moon like rock that knocked the moon apart, we ran into an underground train station and it went dark and woke up....freaky!

must be from reading all the volcano threads

[edit on 10-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Between volcanoes, soldiers & moon pieces, I'd say you are regurgitating ATS threads thru your dreams...

Common symptom of cruising these boards...and therapy as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

yeah good thing its filtering through lol.

just crazy though i've had a few dreams like it

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
"Dreams are answers to questions we havn't learned how to ask."

It's an interesting dream, but no one on ATS can tell you the meaning because we don't know who you are and what path you are on in life right now.
You need to try and think what this dream means to you, personally.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A volcano destroying the moon, that must have looked amazing!
I wish I could remember my dreams more frequently, the amount of stuff I read on here would make my dreams look like summer block buster epics.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

During R.E.M, the mind releases a hullucinigenic drug called '___', you have extreamly amazing and vidid dreams during this, but cannot remember them unless woken during them.
'___' is the most illigal drug in America, but it can be made from grass or bark to have these dreams while your awake.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroSum

During R.E.M, the mind releases a hullucinigenic drug called '___', you have extreamly amazing and vidid dreams during this, but cannot remember them unless woken during them.
'___' is the most illigal drug in America, but it can be made from grass or bark to have these dreams while your awake.

No, '___' isn't the same thing as dreaming, that is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

My wife is a doctor, and she confirmed this. Also look it up on wikipedia. '___' is a natural drug found in the brain that is released during REM and released in extreamly high amounts after death.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

My wife is a doctor, and she confirmed this. Also look it up on wikipedia. '___' is a natural drug found in the brain that is released during REM and released in extreamly high amounts after death.

I know it is released, but you said I could attain the same effects of dreaming with the extracted '___', as I have actually tried this drug, I can tell you, it is NOTHING like a regular dream.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

No, it is nothing like a regular dream, it like an REM dream, which as I said, no one can remember unless woken during it. People speak of seeing alien buddhas and such!
A Regular dream occurs usually withing an hour of waking, and is not caused by '___', but usually by the collcted memories and thoughts stored in your mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No, it is nothing like a regular dream, it like an REM dream, which as I said, no one can remember unless woken during it. People speak of seeing alien buddhas and such!
A Regular dream occurs usually withing an hour of waking, and is not caused by '___', but usually by the collcted memories and thoughts stored in your mind.

Have you ever used '___'?
It is generally completely non coherent and chaotic patterns, with no actual ability to describe the environment around you, atleast in my experience.
So no, I don't think it's the same thing, not at all.
I've been woken during REM dreams aswell, and they certainly were nothing like my '___' experience.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Lets just say a friend of mine, we shall call him Johnny Table, uses '___'. 'He' described being in a futuristic landscape with another being 'he' said was an alien buddha and told 'him' that humanity is a cancer...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
you may have missed of what purpose are these types of dreams?

obviously our brain filters things but why scare the yadda outta me

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Possibly a warning of some sort? Try to think of what this might mean to you, and be careful during your day.

It might also be that you were thinking of something before bed that made you scared?

Sometimes I have nightmares for no reason, and feel so much better when I wake up.

top topics

join