It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monatomic gold, have you seen it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Monatomic gold or white gold as people call it, Mono = 1, Atomic = Atom. Based on this Mono atomic should be singular atoms of elemental gold and nothing else.
I have never taken the stuff myself but I was watching a few youtube videos on how it is prepared. Whilst watching these videos I came to the conclusion that the stuff they are selling firstly is a compound and therefore not monatomic at all and secondly I seriously doubt the stuff has any gold in it at all. In the periodic table of elements the only mono atomics are the noble gases which is why they are non-reactive.
As monatomic gold is supposedly a form of gold then it should be possible to make it using high purity gold as a starting point.

This is what Laurence Gardner has to say about the production of monatomic gold using pure gold as a starting point:

"In simplistic terms, the white powder is created by striking the metal sample, under strictly controlled conditions for a pre-calculated time, with a designated high-heat -perhaps from a DC arc: a single directional current from two electrodes. But the truly unusual thing about the powder is that, through continuous sequences of heating and cooling its weight will rise and fall to hundreds of percent above its optimum weight, down to less than absolutely nothing. Moreover, its optimum weight is actually 56 per cent of the metal weight from which it was transformed. So, where does the other 44 per cent go? It becomes nothing but pure light, and translates into a dimension beyond the physical plane. This conforms precisely with the formerly mentioned Alexandrian text which states that, when placed in the scales, the Paradise Stone can outweigh any of its quantity of gold, but when it is converted to dust (powder), even a feather will tip the scales against it."

Ok so lets place a nugget of high purity gold between two arc rods and remove all the air so its in a high vacuum. We switch on the arc and first the gold melts, then it starts to boil, as it boils it releases gold vapor. Once the gold vapors fills the chamber and if the arc is continued it turns to gold plasma and gives off its spectra. At what point do you think this is going to turn into a white powder?
Oh but the burn times and the temperatures are secret I hear you say! Has anyone actually seen a lump of pure gold turned into a white powder (without the addition of other elements)??
Laurence Gardner has more to say about this:

“So, what precisely is the highward or high-spin state which converts these noble metals into an impalpable white powder? A normal atom has around it a screening potential - a positive screening produced by the nucleus. The majority of electrons going round the nucleus are within this screening potential, except for the very outer electrons. The nucleus goes to the highward or high-spin state when the positive screening potential expands to bring all of the electrons under the control of the nucleus. These electrons normally travel around the nucleus in pairs - - a spin-forward electron and a spin-reverse electron. But when these come under the influence of a high-spin nucleus all the spin-forward electrons become correlated with the spin-reverse electrons. When perfectly correlated, the electrons turn to pure 'white light' and it is impossible for the individual atoms in the high-spin substance to link together. On that account, they cannot naturally re-form as metal and the whole remains simply a white powder.”

Ok so basically what he is saying is that the positive field around the nucleus of the gold atoms (produced by the positively charged protons) expands (magically) and envelops the electron cloud around the gold atom. Fore some reason now the electrons decide to disappear and turn into pure light. What are you left with? Laurence Gardner says your left with a white powder. If the electrons are now gone because they have magically turned into light what your left with is an unstable gold ion. The atom has now lost electrons so the positive charge of the protons in not balanced with the negative charge of the electrons. What would result is a positively charged gold ion which is unstable so what will it do to stabilize itself? It will attract free electrons towards itself to balance and what are you left with?
Gold, exactly where you started!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well what about after the plasma phase?

When you turn the machine off and come back the next day.

Won't there be a residue left behind?

And is this residue what you are looking for?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yeah, like you I am skeptical of anyone trying to sell "monatomic gold".

First of all, from what I've heard. Is that people think it is the "mana" from the Bible or whatever. And that the Egyptians ate the stuff too.

Or snorted it, I really don't know.

It's like a drug to them that they believe makes them super "smart" or "enlightened " or whatever.

I wouldn't snort a metal. Or eat it raw.

It just doesn't sound right to me.

And I am fine the way I am already, I don't need some weird ancient mana drug to get off.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ah, the love that people have for "magical cures". I have often wondered why it is that people are so paranoid and insecure that they have to dream up these mental potions.

It seems to me that they have forgotten that the human body has the capacity to repair and heal a massive amount of things that it might encounter. They seem to have also forgotten that a lot of "modern" ailments are as a result of our technological "acheivements"....

What a shame that people still cannot work out what 2+2 really is.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A DC arc is correct. You can successfully create white powder gold with a Van de Graaff generator and a 99.9% pure gold bullion coin (not the same as 24-Karat folks!). There is nothing mysterious about this. You are filling atomic orbital shells with extra electrons. Normally extra electrons would discharge to surrounding atoms. When gold is bombarded with *very* high voltage electrons (think super high speed bullets) the normal rules no longer apply because the typical forces which govern the delicate balance between stable and unstable configurations have changed, and some of the high excess energy of the impinging electron will actually reconfigure the thresholds of stability.

Think of it like this - There are two children on a see-saw, balanced and enjoying the ride because - AND THIS IS IMPORTANT! - the fulcrum (pivot point) is matched to the center of balance. If another child gets on, the fulcrum no longer matches the center of balance and the see saw tips, the fun is over and the uninvited guest leaves to find a more entertaining activity.

However - if the third child jumps ONTO the see-saw with enough force to actually move the fulcrum to a different point, the fulcrum can now match a new center of balance, and all three children can enjoy the ride.

This is white gold.

Get a Van de Graaff generator (as with any high-voltage device, use cation and a remote switch) and a a 99.9% pure gold coin and make sure the coin is attached to the positive anode - so the electrons (negative bullets) hit the gold coin.

Attach a plastic petri dish (painted black) below the sample and you will end up with a white powder with some patience. Don't even think of being near this device when you switch it on (It also produces X-rays - yep.) Remember the Arc of the Covanent is constructed like a giant capacitor - which also can produce DC arcs. Tesla coils will not work because they are AC and not DC (the bullets go both ways). You definitely want DC.

Enjoy.

P.S.> for those hard-core scientist types who doubt voltage can influence the properties of atomic nuclei, I am delighted to point you to (LINK) Rutherfords High Voltage experiments with Artificial Decay of Nuclei. It's not your fault you didn't know this - Your professors would have been de-tenured had they committed the cardinal sin of speaking the unspeakable truth. The future is so bright - we'll all have to wear shades.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
From what I understand, with the mythical "magical" monoatomic gold, it was harvested from the menses after being processed through the body of a woman/goddess.

Feel free to give it a shot; let us know how it goes!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hudson is a fake. Do the research.

Lost-academy.com

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthWanderer
Hudson is a fake. Do the research.

Lost-academy.com

How you could trust anything that nutbag says is beyond me...

He's got a STONE that he's treated with Dew drops? that can convert lead into billions of dollars of gold and he charges $5 to become a member of his site????

Come on, you can't really be that gullible can you???

Jaden

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You guys must be trying to derail this thread also.
(Quite a pattern I must say.)

The OP never mentioned Hudson, and that person is irrelevant to this thread.
We happen to be talking about a substance already found in archeological scientific digs, and found under the stones of several temples.

It was made for pharoes, priests, and religious ceremonies, and distributed to the populace for consumption according to archeological records.

In addition, the manufacture of High Spin Atomic Isomers (of which white powder gold is a member of) is a valid branch of nuclear and chemical science and can be found HERE (LINKED).

Stop derailing this thread.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Anyone who has not personally tried monoatomic gold, ormus, m-state material from a RELIABLE and ECONOMIC source, from a professional, not a professional rip-offs like David Wolfe or those behind ZPTech, can comment on this thread.

Anyone else is just speculating and _knows nothing_, they are only projecting their ignorance.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Great post! Thanks for revealing this info here. I have quoted you and posted this to the ORMUS yahoo chat group and there have been some excited responses. I will have to build a VDG now, the one I am looking at building is 1 million volts! You have inspired me and others to push foreward in this direction! Please conract me soon.

Thanks again,
Jeff

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
whitepowdergold.com...

The above claim to sell pure monoatomic gold, monoatomic platinum etc. prepared as per Gardner's method. I think they are legit. Definitely a lot of people selling monoatomic rock salt, but hey, if it was good enough for Jesus... or is it Josephus?

V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ATS4dummies

You're right on the money my friend. Why could the egyptians produce so much of this stuff? Well, the pyramids for one were not tombs, but massive electrical generators of tW of electricity. Makes a hell of a lot more sense than the use of all of those different chemicals that they probably didn't have access to make this stuff. What did they have a lot of? Gold. Did they make gold from lead, of which they claim? I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ATS4dummies

Its posts like yours that keep me around. Very nice.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dampnickers
Ah, the love that people have for "magical cures". I have often wondered why it is that people are so paranoid and insecure that they have to dream up these mental potions.

I suppose eating right and exercising is just too complicated for some people. Yet they'll claim to have enough of a solid understanding of dubious chemistry (alchemy) to be absolutely convinced by some snake oil huckster and con artist.

If there were people taking a particular supplement or chemical or element in a particular way that made them live longer, stronger, happier lives, it seems like that kind of thing would be big news (in spite of the supposed power of the "medical establishment"). So where are these super people?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LUXUS

I have read about the stuff. Dont really know what to make of it. I am aware that the egyptians had two different words for gold.. If anyone here has tried the real stuff please PM me...

purp

top topics

join