It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I wrong or are there a heck of a lot of people joining ATS recently?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just this morning at around 9:45 there were 13 intoductions visable. Way to go.

Nice to see all the new starving minds coming aboard.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Wow, talk about synchronicity.

I just noticed and wondered the same thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If you are a current member or have been for awhile, it's interesting to hear this. For myself, I just joined for various reasons. Mostly I'm curious about non-Earthly beings, their relationship to the ancients and anything else. I've read quite a few posts about people who are now into the "conspiracy theory" thing...one even mentioned that he wants to spread the "truth" on facebook...wow, now that in itself is a conspiracy.

I asked him what the "truth" was. I'm not sure that I want to know the "truth" as it may be perceived by one man. I hope this site maintains it's quality...so many interesting people on here with great input for everyone. But, I do know what your talking about...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well its the best board on net for some critical thinking of the news.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Check out the Quantcast stats (also available off of a link at the bottom of the Site Home page).

Sort by selecting People per Month - Range: All to get a good picture of the trending.

Board statistics from the Board page-

Member Activity
members 24hr: 98
members week: 549
posting/week: 3695
visiting/week: 7957

Most registered users ever on ATS in one day: 5,393 on Apr 7 2010 @ 00:50 GMT

Yes, it's busy.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Absolutely agree...I love the site. One question...why does the site look different on my browser now? Shortly after joining the site appeared different, newer--more Mircrosofty icons...now sometimes the page loads up with ATS on the top with a banner across with the text jkrog08. Other times, and accessing it a different way, the page loads up with ATS on the top and no text banner jkrog08.

Now that was long winded...anyway, maybe i'm a bit too paranoid...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sign of the times.

People losing faith in MSM, 2012 approaching, worldwde economic collapses in progress, possible/probable WWIII around the horizon...there's good reason for ATS to have so many noobs.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This site received its most users ever...yesterday?

Wow! Whats the deal?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

if i understand you correctly...

non members have a different looking site. Us members get a better looking one.

and I think I have noticed the banner change a few times too..I have no reason for that though.

Edit: just looked at what you were talking about as far as the banner is concerned, the home page has a BIT of a different look to it in general. I think that's just how it is. Don't get to comfortable though..the whole thing will look different soon!

[edit on 4/8/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Mabey the ATS is some type of UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATOR with its many on and off world topics and posters LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Maybe the mass signups lately are to do with the Wikileaks video?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The MSM
have to get
their news from
somewhere don't they?

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I once heard something...

what was it.... ahhhhhh oh yes...

"build it and they will come".

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Believe it or not, government agents from all the over the world are joining ATS. No kidding.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

lol Good one.

Is there anyway for one to see how many people join up per day/week/month etc? (I didn't think the numbers posted were for new users but rather existing members and their useage.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The more the merrier I say.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Most are Vril-ya from the hollow interior of earth. They are developing a list of people aware of their presence through telepathic linking between posts and state of thought. Then they can emerge with their 3000 plus year more advanced technology and save those worthy from evil Reptilian overlords.

Just kidding

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Things have been going so well lately that even time travelers from the future are joining ATS.

All I can say, it's one good marketing campaign because since the upgrade or revamp or remodeling or face-lift or site upgrade, site traffic from far and distant and mysterious international locales are becoming quite frequent. I for one am glad to see an increase in international interest in ATS.

Anyway, the new look is a good look and I am certain it has helped in catching the eye of those that now see ATS is a different light. A good one I presume. The freedom and encouragement to discuss conspiracies is probably also right up there with what people like about ATS. For me it's tops.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Troll Forces are a'massing.

The Final Battle is coming

anyways, good to see so many people finally willing to open up.

Fox

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks its weird? To be so noticeable that so many noobs have signed up? And just yesterday the site saw its most ever highest recorded number of visitors?

Maybe its the wikileaks video.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join