It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study explains near-death experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by mckyle
Hey Bud

What it fails to address are the incidents where patients have been clinically dead (for up to an hour under controlled procedural conditions) and then can relay conversations between medical staff, and even describe unique instruments being used.

I suspect there is something more to it.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by mckyle]

Now, science can try, and anyone else, to deny that NDE's are real or not... some are probably just delusions, however since I've been out of body from meditation, on many occasions, I can attest that there is a spiritual realm, and that there is much more to the human consciousness than anyone will ever be able to explain. You have to learn this stuff on your own to understand it, otherwise you may laugh about it or find it to be unbelievable, I was skeptical myself until I had my first OoBE as well. I suggest before denying that it is possible, you all read up on meditation & astral projection and give it a go (binaural beats may aid you in getting your vibrational level up to where it is needed to go out of body by the way, and I've made threads about everything I've mentioned as well).

If anyone wants to know more, either research yourself, or check out the threads I've made - the spirituality thread I've made is in my profile, 2nd favorited thread.

You admitted you were out of body through drugs, then attest that it's a spiritual realm? Drugs do things to the mind, you know.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Another one of those 'coincidences',,just finished reading 2 of Raymond Moody's books on NDE's. Lots of different cases, lots of different age groups and lots of different incidents examined.

His website is,,,

Raymond Moody

The 2 books are 'Life after Life' and 'The Light Beyond'

An example from said books....

Various people reporting about family members in other rooms in the hospital. What they were saying, how they were dressed etc whilst at the time the people are on the operating table??

For the above reason i tend to think there is more to it than co2 levels..

Interesting and thought provoking!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I understand, but the problem with that is that the guy is dead so i dont think or well im not sure if a ND guy can hear or can remember at all. Because the body is dead including the brain, so im not sure. But good point.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Unless a person has not experienced this phenomenon, it is unbelieveable. Much like people thought the world was flat.

My experience was the most intense experience I ever had. Without going in to much detail.....I met this spiritual being of an irridescent blue light. She spoke to me without moving her mouth. She gave me volumes of information in a very short time. She advised me I would live a hard life, but the latter part of my life would become easy. "I was to hang in there". So far "she" was right. Now living comfortably after many ups and downs throughout my life.

Suffice to say, I never heard of these experiences when this happened to me. I had no understanding of religion or spirituality. BTW, I did not feel a religious aspect to my experience. It was truly spiritual and unbelievably indescribably beautiful. The love was intense.

Guess I go into the ATS crackpot section.

The end.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Please explain the case of "Maria's Shoe" found on this page of NDE's...

www.iands.org...

Note it was a SEALED window so Maria didn't toss the shoe out there herself and then make all this up...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
I though it was pretty much agreed on that the "NDEs" were caused by a flood of '___' into the blood?
I could be wrong but that was the impression I got reading '___': The Spirit Molecule.

Yeah, and the '___' spirit molecule worships the Higgs Boson God particle!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join