It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your request is being processed... Suicide Bomber Ad: Desinfex Ad Uses Train B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Your request is being processed... Suicide Bomber Ad: Desinfex Ad Uses Train Bomber Imagery (PICTURE)

www.huffingtonpost.com

Nothing says "buy this product" quite like terroristic imagery, right? Right?

Well at least that's the thinking of ADE, a Colombian advertising agency behind a new Desinfex ad depicting what looks to be a suicide bomber germ about to blow up a bunch of other horrified germs in a crowded subway car.

The tagline reads: "Desinfex Kills 99.9% Of Germs."

Coming on the heels of the Moscow suicide bombings, and the drastic increase in security on New York subways, this ad misses, for lack of a better word, the target.

An eagle-eyed reader also points out that one of the germs appears
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
adsoftheworld.com
www.adrants.com
www.wpp.com
www.whale.to

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I believe that this is the in your face type of information that is so blatantly supplied by the Illuminati to forewarn the "Elite - in crowd" of impending doom or attacks against humanity. It is a bad joke and we are the punch line. Literally.

I had attempted to research the advertising company "Ade" of Bogota Columbia and found that the producer agency was "Sharys Franky" which has no documented web presence other than some sort of connection with Shalmor Avnon Amichay / Y&R Interactive of Tel Aviv Israel, which has used controversial "explosive" oriented ad campaigns in the past (see link). Shalmor Avnon Amichay / Y&R Interactive is owned by parent company Y&R holding of the U.K.

I find this story interesting given the hindsight provided by the 9-11 attacks and the 7-7 London attacks and thoroughly believe that no potential foreknowledge or hint should be without consideration.

I am not implying that the U.S. Government, the U.K. or Israel were in anyway involved in these past attacks however I do not believe the "official" story nor do I feel that all of the questions have been answered.

I have also provided a link to an image of the Israeli owned moving company's (Urban Moving Systems) van that was detained following the 9-11 attacks to provide an example of the "in your face" attitude these potential covert operatives may exercise as part of their modus operandi.

Anyway, for what it is worth. The disinfex bomberman image shows a suicide bomber with a clock that reads 10-10. Interesting that this year will be 10-10-10. It also reveals a creature reading a September 12th newspaper with the headline "U.S. Attacked!" All of this taking place on a train amidst tightened security in the NY subways. Coincidental, or forewarning? Hmnnn...

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's all about a Shalmor Avnon Amichay / Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv-created commercial which aired heavily for two weeks in un-catastrophic form and then during the American Idol broadcast, "burnt up" just prior to the closing tag, "We apologize for the technical difficulties but catastrophes can happen to anyone".

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Interesting that this would occur during American idol and so easily be explained away as...It could happen to anyone!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What's that circle between 4 and 5 on the clock? It looks like either an 8, an infinity symbol, or an hour glass......

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Um...yeah...
And if that's not a picture of the twin towers on that newspaper, I'll be a monkey's uncle.
Can anyone enhance that photo any more?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Good eye. It also says, "US attacked."

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Yeah, someone else mentioned that which is why I wanted a closer look.
At first I just thought it was a clever advertising ploy, but, after looking closer...something doesn't feel alright about this.
And I have a high threshold for bad...this creeped me out...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I commented on that article on Huffington Post tonight and noticed it right off the bat among other things. Did you see the eyes in the terrorist's mouth?

I also noticed in the clock it says 911 2 times and If you take 12-3 that equals 9 so the clock face ' could ' read 911 all the way around. Also if you take 1+2 +3 = 6 and you have 666. Count the 1's and there are 8 of them in which you could put an octagon. With the exception of the terrorist there are also 8 creatures and what appears to be the number 8 in a circle on the clock between the 4 & 5. Also there are 14 cannisters so the ad could almost say. At 8:14 or 8:54 on 10/10/10 or 20/10/10 there will be an attack on the NYC Subway system.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by atrax70]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

It also says 2001.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
eyes in the one germ's mouth would indicate a disguise, or costume.

Something appearing as something else. as most larger costumes have you looking out of the mouth of the figure your inside of.

Could be a precedent of a possible future attack.. /shrug

Only time will tell. Sadly.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
11 11 on the clock by the actual numbers

The time is 10:10
There is a 911 on the clock

There are 11 bottles of bug spray on the bandolier
The blue germ's antenna seems to show an eye-shaped area with a light inside it, or im just looking too deep.

Thats all I can find in the still

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There are a few of these threads that predict something will happen on 10/10/10. There are also replies that say what about 1910, what's special about 2010. Nothing is special about 2010 but it does appear that things do happen on these dates.

In October of 1910 Saturday
A large bomb destroys the Los Angeles Times building in downtown Los Angeles, California, killing 20

I just wanted to put this up here so people may be aware.

God bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty funny and clever.

top topics

join