It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal unknown sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone, drakus here.
I've been lurking this site for some time now, i'm very interested in almost every subject treated in this forum.
But the real reason i'm here is to see if someone in the world can relate to what i saw a few months ago.

Now for disclaimers and such: I have NO evidence, no pics, no vids; and I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING. I do not claim to have some groundbreaking info or anything like that.

The story: I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. A few months ago, i was waiting in a bus stop, around 17-18 pm. The bus stop lies in an intersection of two avenues.
I was looking to a building on the other side of the road, when something caught my attention, at first i thought it was some kind of plastic bag blown in the wind (i'm talking about the first second after you see something and your brain tries to know wtf you are seeing) because it was making an upward curved movement. But then i saw it was no bag. it was a perfect pitch black circle, aprox. the size of a quarter at an arms lenght.
After the first "curvy" movement it continued to go straight up, until it STOPPED mid-air and turned (IN A PERFECT RIGHT ANGLE) to the left.
The thing that scared the # out of me was that after that, it went BEHIND some clouds, meaning it was NOT near land, it was HIGH IN THE SKY.
It moved for a few seconds to the right, and then it turned (AGAIN, RIGHT ANGLE) upwards into a big cloud.
I tried to track it but i lost it.
I was completely paralized for a few minutes (i even let a bus go by). I couldn't believe it.
I had a mobile phone but there was no way i could have made a pic that showed more than a fleeing black dot.

What i need is to see if SOMEONE has seen something like this. I don't want to jump to conclusions without analising every factor.
But the facts are:

-Round PITCH BLACK object.
-Size: aprox. the size of a quarter at an arms lenght.
-Movement: initially curving upwards, then STRAIGHT AND RIGHT ANGLED TURNS
-Distance: I can't say for sure. What i'm sure is that at some point it moved BEHIND the clouds...

Please, any input will be welcomed, i can't stand not knowing what i saw.
Feel free to ask whatever you need.

Thank you.
Drakus.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
To clarify:
I know this is an itchy subject, so i don't pretend to be believed, as i have absolutely NO evidence to back my story. I want to make this clear, it's not the aim of the post to present a credible report. it was only my subjective experience, and as i am skeptic in the true meaning, i don't want to jump to conclusions. And for that i need your help.
Like many of you i'd love to see the green #ers land and take us space-tripping and such. but that is my dream, and until i SEE a green dude, it's just that, a hope.
Therefore: i do not claim to have witnessed a visitor from other planet/dimension/league of justice.
I'm just in a big WTF? moment in my life...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, I love hearing personal accounts even if they have no evidence to back them up. Consider yourself lucky as there are so many individuals that are continually looking upwards in hopes to see something similar.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
Thanks for sharing, I love hearing personal accounts even if they have no evidence to back them up. Consider yourself lucky as there are so many individuals that are continually looking upwards in hopes to see something similar.

Yes, and i'm one of those individuals
and i had seen some freaky stuff, but NOTHING like the f*ing black circle, it gives me goosebumps even now when i remember, it was so "outworldy"...
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by drakus

I would rather answer you in u2u.
You have one from me waiting for you as we speak.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There are currently so many reports and video of sighting of strange spherical objects that it just boggles the mind.

I have no doubt you saw something...and it very well could have been a "weird" object of some kind that is not within our normal range of thinking.

I am of the opinion that we are in the midst of a silent invasion. I do not know what to make of it.. but just too many sighting of objects releasing "spheres" of unknown origin.

The "debunkers' poo poo it and think everyone is crazy who reports it, but it is a worldwide phenomenon.

We are living in very strange times.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by expat2368]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
don't know what it is, but i'll do some research later on.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tektek2012
don't know what it is, but i'll do some research later on.

Thanks for your reply. I'll wait then.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by drakus]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well,I read in some other forum about a guy who witnessed something similar, but it was actually pretty close by.

Here I will provide a link to his site.

I am not sure what the guy saw, but he is pretty adamant that it exists.

Read this.

There is some pretty interesting audio and videos on the site too.

If you have a fast internet connection.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello Drakus
first of all, please do not think that your witness statement isn't important, without video or photographs it is difficult to prove (agreed) but how about multiple witness testimonies from individual witnesses?

I'm not sure you thought of this as a viable option for your sighting.

Lets look at the basics of your report.
Time: 17-18pm

Object: black circle, aprox. the size of a quarter at an arms length.

Now, if you wanted some collaborative reports I'd suggest using google to see if anyone in your area has witnessed this on or around the date you witnessed yours.

You haven't put a day/date, i'm assuming you dont have this available? If you do, include it in your report. Try and go back and remember everything you can to help your statement. Then do some research, if you cant match up a day/date with similar Object to yours, Has there been a similar sighting on another day/date time and location?

I once managed to key in 4 different sightings in the UK all around the 25-40 minute mark spanning a wide geographical curve across the UK. Whats my point?
Well if that was a hoax, how do you have 4 or more individual witnesses across a country witness something on or around the same time/date and witness the same object?

I think without photographs or video, yes it is difficult, but not impossible, I could assertain from those individual reports at the date/time that in the United Kingdom something was flying in our airspace and 4-5 different civilians couldn't identify what it was.

So I think you should revisit your case and look at it in more depth, do some research, is there a community or report forum for cases in Argentina where people have reported something similar?

I hope you find your answers, because there are strange unidentified objects flying around our airspace. Are they extra terrestrial or are they government projects, well that is yet to be proven and I think each case deserves its own investigation.
Best of luck, if you need any help send me a U2U.

In Friendship

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Thank you! Very interesting, from the bottom view it looks exactly like the one i saw, excepting the front spike... I'll keep reading his web, the guy has made his homework (untlike me
)

reply to post by Superiorraw

Thank very much you, sir! That was probably the most informative post i've read this year.

I'll try to remember the date and check with the "local dudes" for similar sightings in the area/region. It wouldn't surprise me, this region (argentina, brazil, paraguay, etc) is having a lot of activity in the last few years...
Thanks again.

Drakus

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

That sounds amazing and I wish I had seen it.

For what it is worth I believe you and what’s more I have also seen some very strange things in the sky that just cannot be explained and were definitely not anything of human manufacture – at least not known human manufacture.

I urge a word of sincere caution and warning though as my own experience had a highly traumatic effect on me and it cost me dearly for my lack of preparedness - how do you prepare for a UFO sighting though?

I saw my first UFO in 2008 and I was very vocal about it to all and sundry and I certainly discovered who my friends are – none of them!

At the same time I became very odd, lost touch with my world and I did not care anymore about much in that world. I even sidelined my own family and separated from my wife of twenty years almost on a whim to go and live in a small flat on the outskirts of Edinburgh where I dived into what can only be described as a kind of depression where I obsessed myself to the brink and re-lived that night over and over again.

My world had just been turned upside down and I could not find a way to regain my psychological equilibrium so in a way I was drowning in a reality that had been directly challenged right before my eyes on the 8th of may 2008 at around 03:00/03:30. I might have been able to objectify the experience I had witnessed had I not actually meditated deeply and very successfully prior and during the meditation demanded a personal disclosure – which was granted to my great shock.

A part of my mind cracked over a period of weeks after the event I guess is the only way to describe it and what’s worse is that it took me about a year to heal it and find the strength make amends to my family because I seemed to have had my eyes opened in a way I still cannot describe as the words fail me?

Happily my wife saw a UFO with me as we walked our dog a couple of months after returning home and it was she who pointed it out asking “what is that?”
Take it nice and easy my friend there is no hurry and I am certain you saw what you saw for a specific reason, just make sure you do not let the experience consume you like it did me.

Note: Both UFO encounters are on my profile if you wish to know more of my own dive into temporary madness and perhaps you might even find something of worth to your own research - or not.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Sounds like one of those black holes that the LHC is supposed to be making...

All kidding aside, I hope you are able to find out more info to better understand your experience. I've seen a couple fleeting oddities that I've never been able to learn any more about. I've filed them away in the "huh, that was odd" section of my brain. Whether or not you ever get any more info, at least you've had an experience that you can hold on to that will keep you from falling too deeply into accepting reality as it's presented to you.

Good luck!

top topics

join