It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all you fellow conspiracy nuts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ive been sleeping for so long about so much in our 'real' world. Recently I woke up though due to seeing an increasing number of chemtrails over my home, and finding info on them is hard. its all conspiracies.

But, they are there, above us everyday all day.

Most seem to think its to fight global warming... I dont. Why hasnt it stopped it then, like it ever existed really. But thats another thread and issue for later.

So, here I am, after about a year of research, Im a full fledged conspiracy theorist.

Soon, I will be in a camp somewhere for what I believe in, but I will be there with you, and free in my mind at least.

The time is coming, I know it is, and most of you do too even if you wont admit it.

If you have any images of chemtrails you feel like sharing, I would appreciate it greatly.

In the US, you only have so many options for criminal complaints and lawsuits. Im documenting the spraying, imaging the planes, collecting flight data, and flight logs. Ive yet to find anything with substance other than my own images of these trails turning into 'clouds' like Ive never seen before. We all have cancer, aids, lung problems, all kids of medical issues...

WHY?

So, when Im ready, I will sue the US govt for illegally experimenting on the US public secretly. Images and video prove all this. NOTHING FLIES IN OUR AIRSPACE WITHOUT US KNOWING ABOUT IT.

So, here I am...

Thanks for having me.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Hi Goethe, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Please keep in mind this thread is about you, not chem trails.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This was the terror that drew me to discussion forums, after a full and formal introduction to the Freemason blueprints for the US through Tom Horns Apollyon Rising blogs (Defenderpublishing.blogspot.com). Hey, the next NASA program is dedicated to ARES, god of war! After reading about the chemtrails to begin, which I've seen over our own cities in Canada, I came across the accounts on Arizona Skywatch (easily googled) and read the worst wakeup ever from Blue - who has documented chemtrails, charted pollution levels thousands of times above toxic levels (including Barium, a sedative and cough suppressant, and aluminum levels 5000+ x toxic levles, which cause senility) - enough to realize that our world is being turned into Neros lead cup. He also gives us microscopic evidence, as do many others on Youtube.

That crap is nasty. Nanofibres and silicon growing in people, the red ones grow fastest. It's partially biological - microscopic biofilms that protect fungal growth, nematodes being trapped in the mix and making their lives under peoples skin. I can only hope there's a retribution against the makers of such a sickening plague upon innocents. Commercial and military flights are at record highs, enough pollution to ensure our atmosphere will take hundreds of years to recover. For what?

Well, you'll find like-minded people who care here. The revolution is within.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to AbovetopSecret! Great to have you here with us and I'm sure as you join in you may come across things you are unsure of, Please feel free to contact me at any point with and query's you have, I'm more than happy to help you around the halls of ATS till you are able to fly on your own,

Here is a few things to help you get started, Again at any point feel free to ask me as many questions as you need,

Getting started.

(click to open player in new window)

Getting an avatar uploaded,

(click to open player in new window)

New member posting help, (what the little tags ect are)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala xx

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
imageevent.com...

Here's a link about chemtrails you ought to enjoy!

I concur about Tom Horn's book,"Apollyon Rising 2012"-what an eye opener that was!
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

You know,now that you are "awake",there's no going back!

Welcome to the club!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
WOW!

Thanks for the kind words, and the advanced offer of help...
Its rare this day in age that strangers offer something for nothing ya know...

I like this place already.

Also, sorry if the op was mainly about chemtrails.
They woke me up and honestly, with most of the theories out there, this one is out right now in the open, and with 4 kids under 6 yrs old, it worries me alot.

Thanks though for the videos too, they will help Im sure.

Canada huh? I might be heading there sooner or later depending on how things go here south of you guys. m thinking artic circle area cant be getting sprayed like us in the states and elsewhere.

Well, either way, thanks for making me feel welcome here.

Its nice to be with like minded souls, nowadays its all about hows doing who and whos watching what show...

Since disconnecting my cable and buying books and stuff, I find society less and less attractive to be part of...

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Goethe]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
hi welcome aboard

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey brother, welcome and, I'd say, majority of us feel the same way you do in regards to society.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I remember when I first learned about conspiracies and it wasn't easy when finding out about 9/11. I keep finding out new info and the worst is when you feel like you're living with the same bad people behind some atrocities (when they are tormenting you) and you don't know what to do about it. Goodluck with your conspiracy research.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ummm. I was filming Chem Trails again, and came across this image in my camera...

WTF am I seeing here people...

i909.photobucket.com...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Goethe]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

You fit so right in here.

WELCOME TO ATS!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You guys are extremely helpful and very welcoming... Thank you sincerely.

I feel less odd being here than I do anywhere else... That could be good... Or bad...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Not all of us here are nuts, you know.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
"Since disconnecting my cable and buying books and stuff, I find society less and less attractive to be part of..."
Ditto!!! Welcome friend.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If you are here, you are still a part of some society, unfortunately.

Unless you decide to leave your computer and go live in the woods.

Like a hermit.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well hello there I am terribly sorry I'm not up to your status yet I still need to make about another 13 posts before I can create a forum such as yours
good luck to you

top topics

join