It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long do you think Humanity has left?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
5 years. 5 years. 5 years. Five years. Five years. Five years. Five years. Five years. Five years.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the question is how much more can I take!??

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

How much time left do we have??? hmm, good question.

2000 years is along time, compared to the time it takes to invade countries, make enemies, develope lies and spread trash and disease.

I hope we can come to terms with our mortality before 2000 years, or I don't think, at the current rate we polute and etc, have more than a few decades before the issue is clear than humans don't care about survival.

We just want profit!

0.02 worth!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am thinking that if things keep up as they are now we will never know what is going to happen on 12/21/2012 because there will not be any one around to see it. We may have 2 years or 5 years or more but I feel for sure I will live long enough to see it all come to an end. Too many thnigs are happening all at once. We have things coming in from every which way. And if 99.9% of them never make it though the .1% that does will be more than enough to do the job. The human race may go on but I do think that is likely. But if it does I feel sorry for the ones that make it. The dead one will be the luckly ones.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaCommando5
Well, comparing world events to Biblical Prophecy, I guesstimate 10 years tops. It's very exciting, and yet terrifying, to see it all come together.

You and me are on the same page. After learning of the Biblical timeline and studying it I say you are right. Also I found something interesting in the Dead Sea scrolls that match the time line in the Bible. These time lines show that the 7 year tribulation is due to start in 2010. Then you add seven years and you have 2017. I found it amazing that I found the tome line in the DSS to match the one in the Bible. Cool thing is I found it on my own and calculated it and everything. I was jumping up and down so excited. I may make a thread one day but so many folks here on ATS want to fight over the mear existance of God that a thread detailing the timeline might be in vain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join