It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang raped 7 year old backstabbed by her own sister gets no justice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Gang raped 7 year old backstabbed by her own sister gets no justice

eternian.wordpress.com

A 13-year-old girl was killed last year in a drive-by shooting a block away, and not a single person stepped forward to help police identify the attackers. This week, though, the mothers, grandmothers and children who live in the tower saw crime there sink to a new depth.

The reported gang rape of a 7-year-old girl who police say was offered for sale by her 15-year-old stepsister to a group of grown men has shocked residents and put them in a quandary. If they identify the men responsible, they risk violent retaliation from the street gangs that stalk the neighborhood.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What's happened to this world? Backstabbed by your own sister, and when you walked with her to protect her, and when you're SEVEN YEARS OLD?

THIS WORLD IS GOING TO HELL!

When will this evil stop? Why is there so much incompitence and apathy in the governments of the world? It's as if they are all bewitched with a spell of sleep and stupidity!

eternian.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by intrinsic

The sister should be tried as an adult or if sent to a juvenile prison, should not be released until she is able to pass a high school GED test.

The members of minority communities are in a quandry. If they help the police with crimes they are "snitches" and subject to retribution. If they don't, they will be preyed on continually by the criminal elements in their society. What is the solution?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The whole "Stop Snitchin'" ghetto culture is one thing.

The fear of reprisal is another.

It speaks to the public's confidence in their local police.

The situation wouldnt be half as bad if the good people were willing to stand up for what's good. The trouble is the good people are too happy to march or hold signs or light candles while the bad are all too happy to gun them down.

If you dont want to involve the cops, fine. The origin of many of these gangs is rooted in protection of the community. So, good people, protect your community. You outnumber them by a wide margin.

Shining a light on a drug dealer doesnt do anything. Shooting the dealer in the face does. Will they be reprisal? Maybe. So meet that reprisal with force. They arent just going to go away and leave you alone. They'll continue to leach off of your children and your neighborhood until it's all dried up and gone.

There's a reason one of the most retold themes in culture is that of the little man standing up to the big man while a useless lawman either stands aside twiddling his thumbs or actively protects the big man from the little man.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Children do not have rights. Plain and simple. Unless you are still in the womb no one is going to carry a picket sign and fight for you.

You must somehow, someway make it to adulthood and then fight for yourself.

You can't blame governments for this one. This is people.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I do not know what sort of sick people do this to a seven year old.

Man i am just sick of humans, disgusting.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
*your link requires a log in*

So... you are saying that a non-elected group has taken governing control of an area within the borders of your country, and people live in fear of that power structure.

Gosh.

I think that I know what *I* would do.

I would assume that this area's "elite" have formed a type of government in opposition to the will of the people. That's unacceptable.

I'd probably use the military to go in and remove the unconstitutional "government" of this area.

There is ONE law. There is ONE constitution. There is ONE elected government.

If the mobsters/gangsters and there ilk cannot keep it in mind that operating in a manner which is unobstructive is good for buisness - incluiding theirs - then it is time for a regime change that reminds them that they make more money when they don't turn the country, or a city, into a poverty laden sewer.

[edit on 2010/4/3 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
The whole "Stop Snitchin'" ghetto culture is one thing.

I think they learned that motto from the cops
When was the last time a cop snitched on his partner?

They need to increase police in that area and the people need to move

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
All caps post removed

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is a headline I would have expected to see coming out of one of the Townships in SA but the reference to tower says otherwise.

Couldn't read the whole article because as Aeons noted it needs a login. Can someone please tell me where this happened?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by da_ruse]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I still can't wrap my mind around why. Ugh, i feel sick. I hope this sister gets life in prison, death row is too cushy nowadays.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Children do not have rights. Plain and simple. Unless you are still in the womb no one is going to carry a picket sign and fight for you.

You must somehow, someway make it to adulthood and then fight for yourself.

You can't blame governments for this one. This is people.

I agree. They'll fight for your right to be born, even if the mother is a crack addict and the child is doomed to a life of misery. All that matters is the kid is born what happens after isn't their problem. How blind people can be.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Already another pretty lengthy discussion going on about this in the " Breaking General News" forum, ...

Teen sold stepsister, 7, for sex at party

[edit on 4/3/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Death row aintot cushy, if they would bring back....'drum roll' the gas chamber!!!
that should scare most people form comitting a messed up evil low life crime like this one. its seriously effin sick. 7 years old gangraped.. sickening.
Its passed time, when gangs shuold have been dealt with. Maybe its time, for special organized police units, to infiltrate into a gang, and start picking them off, poison thier food or something. I know that in and of itself is maliscous, but hey examples need to be set! wats next? a 4 month old sold off so she can get a gangbang?
its really sad, when a neighborhood goes to hell like that. I rememer a dominican woman i kinda saw back in 2003/2004. she lived inn the bronx. i lived 34 miles northeast of her, in CT. she would always tell me, not to dress a certain way, i gotta act tougher. i aksed her why..her answer..u wait n see what happens then. sooner or later, every thug is gunna wanna test me n take a piece of me, see im weaker than they are, to take my money or worse. i asked her how could people live like this...her answer... its just how it is*
One night, deeper into bronx, at her moms place, around 11 pm, windows open, we heard pop pop pop pop...they were gunshots. i asked if they knew what was goin on. for them, that was an almost every nightly thing. maybe someone got shot n died, or maybe was gang related. police didnt respond to it either, as it was a few blocks away, and i didnt hear any police sirens nor see any NYPD cars around. Thats how i figured out, oh! its deeper than what it seems...maybe the residence dont wanna speak up and say anything, fearing retaliation form the guilty ones.
its amazing, how easily people can be controlled.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There comes a point when you do not know who to be most disgusted by. I have reached that point with this story.

All those involved including those who are not talking should be so ashamed that their soul is crushed with remorse.

There is no excuse for the sister to have done what she did. There is no excuse for grown men to have sex with a child. And finally there is no excuse that the citizens should allow those who committed the crimes to get away with it.

There comes a time when people must stand up against those that are corrupt scum and remove the “power” they hold through fear.

Raist

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This topic is currently being discussed in another thread.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please continue the conversation over there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join