It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why must they be called elite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Its another term that has bleed out from the social planers. Back in college in the 80s the left profs used it all the time. Elites must do this elites must do that to bring about the perfect world.

There was a day in this country where if some public figure used that word they would be run out of town. But no many believe that there really is an elite class. We have been so conditioned. Just look at all that got away with robery and were rewarded with "stimulus". Only one fall guy Madoff was offered up by the elites to appeaze the "people".

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
Oh I got one.

Oil Whores

Oil Whores rules, Smell the Roses

2nd line yeah

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
Nah, elite suits

Evil
Lying
Ignorant
Treasonous
Executioneers

that' s a great meaning as well as a great acronym.peace

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I'm perfectly happy with NWO SCUM!!! It's concise, to the point and even helps me get out my aggression a tiny bit every time I type it. NWO SCUM is my official vote. Exclamation points are optional.

NWO scum is a cool name for them. Thanks for that addition to the thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
true, why do we call them elites? at this point in time we should call them Gods. there is nothing god can do that they can't. bow mortals, bow.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Yea well it is certainly disheartening to know that "elites" see us as economic units, cattle, taxpayers, workers and asundry other BS. The contempt bleeds over everywhere.

I love the way they try to prime the "consumer" to spend around christmas time. The big merchants even publish reports of sympathy about how they are not doing well this year and it all our fault that profits are down. And your kids will hate you if they dont get what they want and you are a failure if you dont run up that credit card.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join