It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's intentionally crash the financial system

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've got a pretty good theory on how to stop the NWO/Ptb/top 1% whatever you want to call them, from enslaving us. But it requires that we cause the systemic collapse that everyone fears is in the works...
Here is how it works: You are currently enslaved due to the creation of the fiat money system created in 1913 with the establishment of the federal reserve board. So if you want to bring down the system all you have to do is stop using money. Sounds crazy right? Well I've been slowly weening myself off of money and shortly I don't think I will need any. So how do you do that? Food:Garden. Everythingeslse:barter. I build furniture out of pallets that I get for free. I trade the furniture for anything I can't buy. I am also a musician so, I frequently perfrom at bars/restaurants and I have them pay me in "credit" or a food/beer tab. If I need something out of the ordinary I just have to be somewhat crafty. THis is easeir for me because I was a victim of the subprime melt down and my credit score is in the single digits, I can't even open a bank account. So I'm on a cash or barter life style. BUt heres what would happen if we all tried to minimize our use of money:
With no one actually earning any US dollars, the government couldn't reallyl collect any taxes. So they couldn't fund there wars or even pay themselves, so shortly the financial system would begin to melt down. Which would pretty much suck for everyone who was still dependent on money.
So basically I am proposing that we intentionally crash the finacial system as a means of freeing ourselves from the Slavery that is interest, income tax and inflation. THe average lifespan of a fiat currency is 100 years, ours was created in 1913, so we don't have much time.
Either way, the system will melt down, what will you do when there is no functioning monetary system?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
That's an excellent plan, and this is the one thing that would really make it work. All those things that people make and barter for have no determined monetary value, so they would have no basis for confiscating it in lieu of taxes.

If they wanted to put all of you in prison, they would have to pay for your upkeep, which would gain them nothing, and if they try to force you to work you could refuse, or use the "rolling roadblock of crap" approach, where you do the work, but at such a slow pace and so poorly that it would be better if you didn't do it at all.

TPTB are under the false impression that people are nothing more than mindless sheep. Many of them might be that way now, but I believe that if they are pushed far enough, they will push back.

I've had a garden in my back yard before, and I believe I could do it again. I used to be a barber, but quit because at the time I was too wild for a straight job. I am sure I could pick it up again, even though I haven't given a haircut in twenty years. It's not really that difficult, and fancy tools like electric clippers aren't really necessary anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
To collapse the economy, all we have to do is stop using credit cards. I'm strickly on cash and debit. I wish everyone else would do the same. Stop giving the banks your money.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Agreed. But this needs to happen on a massive scale, and it needs to be sudden.

The only way something like this could happen is if everyone withdrew all their savings from the banks in a coordinated fashion. I actually have a strategy on how to do this, and I'm fairly sure it would work. It WOULD however bring down the wrath of TPTB upon me if I put it into place - therefore I need a safehouse / bolt-hole before I do anything about it.

The banking system relies on ONE thing - Confidence. Take that away, the banksters will fold so quickly you'd think they were all deck chairs.

Parallex.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I cant live like that. i need money to pay for my car.

and I dont fancy having a chipshop oil(mixed with diesel) car.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yes with the proper planning it could work. I don't understand why people keep all their money in banks, cash is the way to go. If people kept only the minimum for bills and stoped using credit in all forms wallah. It would be better if people prepared now because a crash is inevitable and only those who are used to a simple lifestyle will be able to maintain their sanity.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
For many people is live without money impossible or - at least - quite expensive in mean of time. But there are working systems even in USA called local or community currencies. This is way how to keep value at home and do not export it to government or 1% richest while you are not limited by pure barter.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
what about the people who need medication, who are sick, what can be the consequences of this?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Excellent post. I am from South Africa and we are getting used to the government financially "raping" the tax payers to support a lifestyle of opulence. Our President is married to 3 wives and has 20 children. All these wives and children have to be taken care of at the expense of the South African Tax Payer. All members of the government are "sponsored" at least 2 cars. Obviously, they are only satisfied with the best - from Merc S-Class, BMW 7 Series to Porche Cayenne and Range Rover Sport.

Of the approximately 50 million inhabitants of South Africa (I am not sure of the correct figure, but it is estimated that there are up to 20 million illegal immigrants in South Africa) , only 5 million pay taxes.

This means that 5 million people is forced to support the rest of the population sitting on their backsides (because it is worth their while not to work!). Up to 15 million people live off social grants. South Africa is really one of the sickest societies imaginable. I am of the white ethnical race called the Afrikaners, which obviously are in a total minority - only approximately 4 million people. If we start to complain, then we are accused of racism. The total infrastructure of South Africa is collapsing and the citizens have started to withhold some taxes and utilise those monies by starting to render some governmental services themselves, i.e. maintenance of roads, water, and sewerage.

The government is obviously in breach of contract with its citizens and we are always looking at ways not to finance their extravagance and bad management of taxes, while the majority of citizens are living below the bread line. Your practical suggestions make a lot of sense.
Thank you.....

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Ysterlong]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sorry - double post..

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by washingtonsghost
Well I've been slowly weening myself off of money and shortly I don't think I will need any. So how do you do that? Food:Garden. Everythingeslse:barter. I build furniture out of pallets that I get for free. I trade the furniture for anything I can't buy. I am also a musician so, I frequently perfrom at bars/restaurants and I have them pay me in "credit" or a food/beer tab.

You do realize that you really are still reliant on the financial system even though you are on a cash/barter basis, right? Even though you personally are on a cash/barter basis that your survival (as described in your OP) is reliant on the current financial system.

1.) Will all of the businesses that you get your used pallets from go out of business? Probably so even though some may survive it. What happens when you can't get any more pallets? Who will want/need your furniture when most will simply be concentrating on surviving?

2.) Who will have need for your musical abilities when all the bars/restaurants go out of business? Where will you get your food/beer? More to the point, how many restaurants/bars do you think will still be in business? How valuable will musical ability be in an era of survival? The only reason entertainment is valuable now is because most people have some excess "money" to be able to pay for it. If those people all of a sudden don't have excess, then they will stop paying for it.

I suggest you think through this all the way back before you wish for something like this. YOU personally still rely on money, you just don't know it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well in all fairness washingtonsghost is more self servant than a majority of people right now, to most if they looked at his life would call him a bum, i say brother! =). as far as medicine and healthcare is involved, geez dont even get me started on that, im in the UK and over here if we want to get in a hospital for treatment u play russian roulette with a lil superbug called MRSA and thats just one problem!. people have survived on earth for many ages, and the things that exist today did not for a very long time, just because the economic system we know today may collapse doesnt mean we all become wandering savages, simply means we go back to a slower more natural form of living, and dare i say a helluva lot happier. In my eyes the world would be a better place, and personally i think if earth could speak it would say aye mate its true!

Good thoughts OP
peace

Oh yea, and does anyone know why in hell my avatar doesnt show up, do i need more posts or what? lol

[edit on 2-4-2010 by THEsmokefrog]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
They are doing a good enough job, all on their own.
I don't think they need our help, This whole economic collapse thing, they have got this one in the bag.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is the best - the absolute best - post I have seen on here in a LONG time. What an idea! Like all the best ideas, it makes everyone wish they had thought of of it.

I think you are on to something - I really do. But to achieve your goal, it could be even simplere than you suggest. All we have to do is stop paying our credit card bills and loan payments. Just refuse. They'll hit our accounts with fines. We ignore them. They threaten legal action. We ignore it. If the people turn out in enough numbers, there's not a thing they can do.

I remember the last time the UK was sufficiently angry to stand up and say, 'enough!' The poll tax demonstrations were a fantastic achievement - they helped to bring down theis unfair tax, Thatcher, and eventually the Conservatives.

People just need to be provoked to that level and it will all kick off again. With the bail-outs, and the flow of money going from the poor to the rich and corrupt corporations, I'd like to think we won't take too much more. How much more are they going to push us?!?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm betting it could be done faster and much easier by praying on peoples needs and use of facebook and chain mails.

Pick a date about 2 weeks out and start spreading the rumor that you heard a large number of people will be pulling their money out of the market on that day. Warn them that its probably nothing but better to be safe then sorry so you might as well pull your money out that day also.

Post this message in mass emails/facebook/myspace/craigslist and you would be surprised at how fast this goes if its worded correctly.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by washingtonsghost

In Debt we Trust:

video.google.com...#

the documentary on how to destroy the financial system

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Outside of the box, who`s to say the medication is actually working?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
At 25 minutes -- the dog has been dead for a year but still gets preapproved credit cards in the mail!

video.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Maxed Out -- another awesome expose documentary. Watch in full.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by washingtonsghost
Let's intentionally crash the financial system

Isn't almost everyone already doing that? I mean, have you seen how many people shop at chinamart these days? What with everyone buying made in china these days, you can bet that will crash the economy. So, my hat is off to all of you wallymart shoppers, keep up the good work and soon we'll all be out of a job and the government will be without a revenue stream.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join