It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Suggests Brain Scan for Eligibility Challenger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Obama however refuses to release a normal long form birth certificate, signed by a doctor.

Quite frankly, he doesn't have to. The "short form" that was released had all of the data reqired by the state department to prove citizenship, and Hawaii's Department of Health birth record request form doesn't even have an option to get your "long form".

If you feel a "long form" certificate should be a new requirement for presidential eligibility, then feel free to petition your state representatives to sponsor a new bill that would require such.

He also refuses to release information that every other president has released.

Perhaps you could link G.W. Bush's long form certificate. Clinton's? G.H.W. Bush's? Reagan's? Carter's? Heck, any U.S. President's from the last 50 years? If "every other president has released" them, then you should have no problem linking them all.

There is a whole laundry list of items and everyone knows what they are.

Argumentum ad populum fallacies take the discussion nowhere.

He is a fake, an impostor, and a liar, who has thus far spent almost 2 million dollars to keep from producing a standard long form birth certificate.

While I agree he's lied (flip-flopped) on some issues (just like any recent politician does to get elected), you're going to need to provide a bit more evidence for some of your other allegations.

[edit on 4/2/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by RestingInPieces

I am SO sick of the racism card being played every time anyone questions Obama about his policies or his eligibility.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

I do not care and I do not think the overwhelming majority of the American public cares what the race of the President is. What we do care about is that he is not constitutionally qualified to hold the office of the President.

So what you are saying is that there are no racists in the united States?

I for one would be thrilled if Alan Keyes were in the White House instead of the lying, probable non-citizen impostor that is its current occupant.

lying, probable non-citizen is your way of saying black?

So you grow a pair and wake up to the fact that the "race card" is tattered and worn out, and everyone is on to its use and is sick of it.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
To settle this once and for all, maybe Obama could undergo a brainscan lie detector test whilst holding up his actual birth certificate and declaring himself American and the birth certificate authentic - And on Glenn Beck's show too.

*But I know what would happen after that. People would say it was rigged and the doctor doing the test was a registered democrat/Republican in 1971 (it really doesn't matter), so that nixes it.

Am I right?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
For the sake of clarity.

(Strike 1) First the source and "Suggests" in title

(Strike 2) Second, the date of the article. April Fool's day.

(Strike 3) Third and most importantly:

the recommendation came to Lakin today from an officer whose name was not being used who implied that those higher up the chain of command thought it was a good idea.

a. Source name witheld.
b. it was implied
c. thought it was a good idea.

I encourage posters to follow due dilligence when making outlandish claims on this site.

Sorry, 3 Strikes don't equal a foul ball.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join