It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Suggests Brain Scan for Eligibility Challenger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Army Suggests Brain Scan for Eligibility Challenger

www.wnd.com

The U.S. Army is – unofficially – suggesting a brain scan and medical evaluation for an officer who announced he would refuse to follow further orders until and unless President Obama documents his constitutional eligibility to be commander in chief.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
More and more high ranking officers in the military are questioning President Obama's Constitutional eligibility to be Commander in Chief. In the latest case , Army flight surgeon Lt. Col. Terry Lankin could be facing a medical evaluation along with a 'brain scan' for voicing his beliefs in this matter. Well let us not forget how well controlled we are all are by the MSM. We ; that question the Constitutionality of the presidency are labeled 'birthers', by the controlled sheeple. But then some of the MSM's own archives contradict what they are forcing on the populace....

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-4-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

Mod Edit - To Fix Formatting.

[edit on Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:14:43 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I don't think he wants to be in Iraq/Afghan, slaughtering innocent people for the sake of America's empire... an empire which he will never really get to enjoy the fruits of, because the benefits we receive from being over there primarily benefit a rich few.

I don't blame him. But I think he's using a lousy excuse to get out of fighting.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Kaytagg]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I don't know how much fighting a Lt. Col. flight surgeon would encounter , and I understand what you are saying; point is : we have turned our heads on our Constitution and have allowed the media to do our thinking for us.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
While I can admire the fortitude to refuse such an order, the intent to do a brain scan and a medical examination is a way to begin setting him up to be discredited as a mental case and or worse case, while he is getting his brain scan, they will turn up the radiation level until he turns into the Incredible Hulk.

While I make fun of this fact, he could be easily gotten rid of, quietly eliminated if the act of being discredited does not curtail the Colonels case and his chances for any meaningful results which might embarrass Obama or place him in some bad light with the public about his eligibility issue.

While I hope the Colonel receives a fair trial, I at least hope that at least one member of the court martial board is sympathetic to the Colonels plight. From what I can remember, in such cases, there is always someone that shows solidarity with the defendant.

At present there are too many officers that do not support what is going on or how we got this way for me to believe that someone won't willingly show some silent support by the way they vote after the trial. While the General in charge of such a case is the most susceptible to political influence, the Court Martial board is normally quite just and well balanced, no matter what the General convening authority may want the outcome to be.

At most he can muddy the trial and invoke a series of restrictions and further discredit the Colonel,but if he does, it's most likely because he was about to retire anyway. Time will tell. Let's hope that he stays healthy and doesn't get a fish wrapped in the Constitution from Obama or Rahm Emanuel.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What a great way to cover up your racism while going public with it.

Grow a pair.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
But I think he's using a lousy excuse to get out of fighting.

I don't.

Have you ever served in the military? Lt. Col. Terry Lakin served 18 years.

Lakin - he wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, and for an amount of up to and including his life.

And all the Lt.the Colonel asks is that he be shown a single piece of paper - and in exchange he offers us his life.

That's a pretty good deal for us.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Wouldn't the fact that anyone can see that piece of paper as it has been on display for quite sometime, coupled with the fact that he has no right to demand to see it before following orders he volunteered to follow make it a lousy excuse?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
While I think the entire eligibility debate is ridiculous, what bothers me the most is that they think a Brain Scan would help determine anything abnormal, physiologically speaking, in an individual whom may think there is an issue there.

Just because you can preform a brain scan does not mean that you can interpret the results correctly.

Tech is eons ahead of basic education...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I am SO sick of the racism card being played every time anyone questions Obama about his policies or his eligibility. I do not care and I do not think the overwhelming majority of the American public cares what the race of the President is. What we do care about is that he is not constitutionally qualified to hold the office of the President.

I for one would be thrilled if Alan Keyes were in the White House instead of the lying, probable non-citizen impostor that is its current occupant.

So you grow a pair and wake up to the fact that the "race card" is tattered and worn out, and everyone is on to its use and is sick of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I thought Obama already proved he's an American. Last I checked, even Fox News said he was an American..

Here's a question, though:

Did he ask to see Bush's birth certificate? I never saw it.. Maybe bush was an illegal alien too.

Have YOU seen bush's birth certificate? Maybe, all this time, we've had a whole string of ineligible presidents, but the crafty MSM covered it all up for them.. Quite a secret to cover up, but we're finally blowing the lid off of it with Obama.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Show us Bush's birth certificate. And Bush Sr. And Carter's. And Reagan's.. And Clinton's.

By god, I think we're on to something here. A whole 30 years without an eligible president and we're finally uncovering the truth with Obama!

I bet you can't even produce any of their certificates, either. That makes this conspiracy theory rock solid.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I bet you can't even produce any of their certificates, either. That makes this conspiracy theory rock solid.

Are you serious?

It is hard to tell over the internet.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Im as serious as you are, or any "obama doesn't have a birth certificate" person here ^_^

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Seriously, why aren't you holding other presidents to the same standard.. or is it just because Obama is colored, he can't possibly be an american?

I think you could make the exact same arguments about any other president. and when somebody shows you a pic of the certificate, you can say "PHOTOSHOPPED!" or if it's a copy you can say "Where's the original!?" or if it is the original, you can say "FAKED COPY!"

You just can't win, sometimes, with you conspiracy theorists. if you bothered to embrace any rigor to your methodologies you'd realize that your not "denying ignorance" or embracing some kind of hidden truth, you'd just being ignorant and foolish.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

L.Hamilton.....

I think there's something wrong with this story.

A brain scan won't help in this situation.

And......to what are they referring anyway?

CT, MR, PET, EEG.....?

I think it's a beat up.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Seriously, why aren't you holding other presidents to the same standard.. or is it just because Obama is colored, he can't possibly be an american?

Keep playing that race card....

You know it doesn't work anymore right?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

L.Hamilton.....

I think there's something wrong with this story.

There are several things wrong with this story.

The U.S. Army is – unofficially – suggesting a brain scan

Who is suggesting a brain scan?

The suggestion was described to WND by spokeswoman Margaret Calhoun Hemenway, a veteran Washington appointee and now volunteer spokeswoman,

That would be this Margaret Calhoun Hemenway

She seems to have a particular focus.

Exclusive: Clinton-Appointed Judge Backs Off Sanctions on Obama Eligibility Suit

Exclusive: The Clintons and Custody Cases – Do We Know All There is to Know?

Exclusive: Fined and Sanctioned for Seeking Truth about Obama's Eligibility?

Exclusive: The Obama Birth Certificate Controversy – Not a Political Issue, but a Legal One

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Interesting analogy. To take it to its conclusion; how far do you think one would get writing a "check", then calling the bank 18 years later to stop payment...

Personally, I'd have to agree that this is a lousy excuse to get out of deployment. I'd have far more respect for his disobedience if he were to stand firm against the legality of the wars themselves; however, these are the same wars we've been dealing with for the better half of a decade, and I find no objections from him when the orders were coming from the Bush White House; so I'm left to with the impression that this is nothing more than partisan posturing that's dancing on the edge of treason.

As far as the "brain scan" goes... I wonder if they'll be checking/adjusting his "moral compass" in the process.

[edit on 4/2/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

We know everything reasonable to know about any past president. Obama however refuses to release a normal long form birth certificate, signed by a doctor. He also refuses to release information that every other president has released.

There is a whole laundry list of items and everyone knows what they are.

He is a fake, an impostor, and a liar, who has thus far spent almost 2 million dollars to keep from producing a standard long form birth certificate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join