It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Zarmanov *Of We Are Change NJ* Predicted Russian Railway Bombing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

In a YouTube news report last week, Glenn Zarmanov predicted that a major global terror threat was imminent in the form of a subway bombing. While he did not specify where it would take place, Glenn saw a media pattern that indicated to him that a possible state-sponsored attack would happen on a metro. Watch the video here:

In the video, Glenn mentions the article from the NY Post that admits the CIA tested biological weapons in the form of '___' on the civilian population in the subways of New York City in the 1950s. The declassification of these types of incidents and their publicity indicated to Glenn that a subway station would be the target of a possible attack. Next, Glenn saw the media put out the script for a train accident that never took place, further preparing the public for some kind of train emergency.

All these signs pointed toward a subway station being the target of a major public terror attack, so Glenn put out the video as a warning. The video's description clearly reads: "news patterns indicate a terror threat exists in the form of a possible state-sponsored train attack in the near future." He said he would retract his statement if nothing happened, but lo and behold, the Russian railways were attacked 8 days after Glenn made his prediction, which is clearly dated March 21, 2010.

Whether or not this is a genuine regional extremist threat or a state-sponsored provocateured event, we will be following this story as its details emerge. What we do know is that the media is predictably hyping this up as an excuse for more police-state measures to be implemented, such as naked body scanners and militarized police with automatic rifles riding the railways with New Yorkers as a response to the Russian railway incident.

We are change New Jersey

I know Glenn personally. He did in fact predict this train bombing 7-8 days in advance based on media patterns. although he didn't know the location, he still said the media was showing patterns that was leading up to the event.

what do you guys think?

[edit on 4/1/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The only thing that gets me is that he used American media to predict an attack in Russia. If the two were connected, then the implication is that the US was involved.

-E-

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I dont want to think that at all.

Actually, I hope that is not the case.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I certianly hope it is not the case either.

-E-

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nice catch by this guy. Way to pay attention on his part. Hopefully that will extend to his personal safety, cause if that happens again i fear for him.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

yea, we are hoping he doesnt get wiped out. His face is on YT and he is a known face within WACNJ and NY. if anything happens, it would definitely raise a red flag.

thanks for the flags guys. this is the kind of story ATS was made for!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I tend to use this technique quite often as well. Not sure I could ever be motivated to post on youtube about it. As far as the US being involved..simply put, it doesn't quite work that way. The people orchestrating all of this don't concern themselves with little things like boundaries.

Also keep in mind that with the consolidation of news services, media as a whole is becoming more about the delivery and less about journalism... it would seem reasonably simple to put a feed into the wire without worrying about newspapers questioning the source.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Great video,
I just love how the French printed their train incident by accident in such detail yeah, and they confirmed all those people were dead. What a bunch of sick lairs, playing on people intelligent hoping to get everyone riled up.
That is exactly the way the Press ran with 911.
Notice, that the News organization never retracted any story about 911 or never made a single mistake, or gave us any false information. Oh no, they wouldn’t dare “knowingly” print a lie.

To pull off a false flag operation successfully, you need the cooperation of the News media and the Press. There is nothing like a professional lying televised mouthpiece to help the culprits commit mass murder and get away with it. These traitors who work for our News media are as guilty as the ones committing the crimes, and all should be held accountable. Perhaps then, these News organizations might want to check out their sources before they start spreading propaganda.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Exactly!

You need cooperation from the countries media outlets in order to spin it the way whoever is in charge wants to spin it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Surprised this didn't get attention.

honest thread bump of second-line-ness

new topics

top topics

join