It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hell did I reincarnate here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I hate everything about this planet.

I hate the people. I hate how the people treat each other. I hate how society here has been hijacked, and turned into a materialistic world of greed, violence, and sex.

Obsessed with the latest fashions and trends, people don't even care about each other. They just want to serve themselves. There is no "service to others." If that's our spiritual goal here, it's lost on me why we should even try. It's not worth it. The physical race of this planet is not worth saving. For all I care, all of these reincarnated souls can f off.

I hate the sky. If it's not littered with the contrails of our metallic abominations, it's littered with billboards, advertisements, and huge screens that order us to consume. They tell us what to wear, how to act, what to think.

I hate the ground. If it's not littered with our McDonald's fry boats and paper cups, it's littered with advertisements that order us to consume. It's littered with buildings of corporations that serve the purpose of a few greedy individuals, and nothing else. The buildings themselves are littered with advertisements, and consumer products that are ultimately meaningless.

I hate sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day. Humankind started off as a hunting and gathering species. As technology grew, we slowly forgot that we actually needed to be active to survive. People blame the obesity problem on the chemicals and foods we're force fed by the government today. It's not just that. It's the fact that we sit in cubicle's for the majority of our lives printing out spreadsheets, or saying "Yes" to greedy bosses. Answer calls from moronic consumers who think they live in a dual-party society. All of these people deserve the worst possible hell at the end of their incarnation here.

I hate our society. In a dog eat dog world, nobody wins. And those who win, have metaphorically "eaten" those who lost. So what do they have left? Their 50 ton SUV's, their big houses, and their million dollar bank accounts. So what's the point? There's nothing left after that. Rich people might as well kill themselves.

I love our animals. Don't get me wrong, I can down an 8 oz. filet...but our innocent companions are inhabitants of this world as well. Whether you believe they have a soul or not, the lack of care that is shown towards symbiotic lifeforms is appalling. Let's take a rich Marketing director who hunts for sport, throw him in the woods, without a rifle, and let the animals hunt him. Then we'll see how quickly he finds "God."

I hate our authoritarian figures. Most of these overweight, overpaid fools are misguided souls, just like the rest of the world. Obsessed with power, and obtaining as much of it during their short lifespan here; they cause pain, suffering, and misery for innocent bystanders. People who haven't done anything. Most of them have psychological problems as well.

I hate the needy morons who won't change anything. These people look for handouts from the "government" at every turn. Every day they're asking for more and more so they can participate in the consumer cycle that has them enslaved in the first place.

I hate this godforsaken solar system. Devoid of intelligent life, including our own planet. I hate being lied to by our own agencies, who cover up the truth of what really is out there to protect the ancient lie of Jesus.

But most of all, I hate myself. For not being able to change anything. For being locked into this endless cycle of hell. For not taking the time to realize the fallacies of the world sooner.

On the other hand;

I love you guys. Comrades in the fight against corruption. The fight against evil. You people mean the world to me, and I hope you can find peace, and do better than I have on this terrible rock.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

But most of all, I hate myself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06f563d96b1d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Perhaps you were supposed to learn a lesson in this life.

Perhaps it was one of tolerance and love.

Perhaps I'm full of crap.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You know what really sucks?

Guess where you are going to reincarnate next time?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Perhaps that question in your thread title is the very answer we look for, what are we here to learn about life existence and ourselves.

Perhaps it is a test of our own spiritual constitutions to walk through spiritual hell.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick

I hate everything about this planet.

I hate the people. I hate how the people treat each other. I hate how society here has been hijacked, and turned into a materialistic world of greed, violence, and sex.

I think you pretty much answered your own question. Welcome to your personal hell.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OP, maybe this place was your only choice. Maybe all the good lives and places were taken and it was time for you to make a choice.
Next time, don't dilly dally around. Make up your mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
people live within their own perception...we can only love or hate things we associate with our percieved reality.

If you dont like your reality...change it. You point out litter on the ground and get fed up...but have you started a community litter cleanup movement? probably not...because its easier to complain than change...and you are most disturbed by the litter because you yourself have littered before, continue to litter, or know just how easy it is to litter and you hate that part of yourself.

Will state again...we can only love or hate things we can identify with.

psych 101

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What, and take all your hate with you some where else? You can't really be talking down about all the horribly spiritually unenlightened people here and just go on i hate, i hate, i hate, i hate.
so here is what you can do.

I hate the people

People do not hate you so i would recomend living alone

Obsessed with the latest fashions and trends...

Make your own clothes.

I hate the sky. If it's not littered with the contrails of our metallic abominations

Contrails are jut like little clouds and thes metalic abominations are air planes. You can move to antratica they do not get many planes down there.

I hate the ground. If it's not littered with ...

Devote one hour a day to picking up litter.

I hate sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day

Quit your job and take up hunting and fishing to suport yourself.

I hate our society.

Move away.

I love our animals.

Where ever you go take a dog with you. Or devote 10 percent of your income to help rescue animals.

I hate our authoritarian figures

Don't vote for them or move to where there are not any.

I hate the needy morons who won't change anything.

Then start changing something.

I hate this godforsaken solar system.

I do not know what to tell you, become an hero?

These things are not so bad when the responsibility gets put back on you.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Maybe you came back as punishment for a life of greed, violence and sex?

Irony is a B$%#^

Seem's like someone has learned their lesson.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Amen. I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I feel saturated with filth. Corruption's roots have embedded themselves into every corner of society. For those of us, who for one reason or the other, are able to see throught their transluscent vail of manipulation, it all seems pointless and hopeless. So many mindless masses of cattle obediently chasing the carrot dangling from the stick. And for what? Temporary satisfaction in some superficial over the counter purchase. That is your reward for selling yourself, your life, to further the desires elite. The elite whom are just as unhappy as the rest of us. I say, UNPLUG, slow life down. Forget about what 'they' tell you is important. Life isn't about consumption and consumerism. Its about memories and love, experiencing life while you have the chance, and having a positive impact on other people.

top topics

join