It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 12.21.12 Itinerary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you are looking forward to 12.21.12 and believe you me, so am I. I've been thinking a lot about it so I threw together an itinerary of the things I'll be doing on this most important day.

7:00AM : Wake up, be happy that 2012 was a work of fiction
8:00AM : Get out of bed
8:30AM : Get to Work (I work from home on Fridays)
1:00PM : Have a sandwich (lunch, maybe roast beef & swiss... mmmm)
5:00PM : Stop working, take a shower (remember I work from home Fridays)
6:00PM : Work feverishly on my website until I pass out.

What about you?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I built a rocket ship and plan on flying it into the sun.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
LOL

There is no 21st month you ninny.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello,
I have a theory of my own about 2012...

You know how when you are watching a coffee-pot brew your morning coffee, how if you just walk away and let it brew in it's due time, time seems to go-by quicker/smoother?

All this doomsday stuff is meant to keep us focused on our demise, time goes-by much slower when we focus on it. Or like, "I get my annuity in three weeks!" Those three weeks take four months to get here...

During the time we are focused on this day to come, we lose sight of the bigger picture, everyday life. Every day we are being subjected to new demises, new threats, subtle discrepancies. The new world order, if you will.

That's what 2012 means to me, and so I am vigilant, to the best of my ability.

So, yeah, unless the Fema-corps comes for me, it's just another day.

Ofcourse, there's a video with a Mayan Elder saying that the only thing that will happen is that the sun won't rise for like three days. Even then, the date is not set in stone when this might occur. After that, it's back to the office.

[edit on (3/31/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I was thinking I might get married on that day. Would be awesome hahahaha

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'll party like there's no tomorrow! (pun intended)

Then when I wake up the next morning, I hope all these people believing in this apocalypse or global consciousness ascension will look back and either say, "Uhh...well...nothing happened....I was an idiot believing in this mumbo jumbo" or "So 2012 wasn't the right year!!! Everybody, it's 2021...we mis-calculated the date!"

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It is highly likely that I will turn really, really bad that day. As in, things I cannot mention due to T&C. Just because of the "what if" factor.

Normally I'm a good guy but I'm goin ALL OUT that day.

I'm not proud of this, just being honest.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I will be safe in my bunker, that I never got around to building. I will be stuffed from all the MRE's. I never got around to buying. Then I will begin to repopulate the world with women who are straight out of a Heavy Metal comic. In my head I am fully prepared for 2012. in reality if anything goes down, I am SOL....

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I hope you do not do that.

My plan is to read ATS, have a "survivor" party, and in no way gloat. I don't fault people for their ideas. But even if I thought it was my last day, I wouldn't do bad. Don't let your last act, or perceived last act, be one of cruelty.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
LOL

There is no 21st month you ninny.

-m0r

Good catch, I was going to mention that.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imostlylurk

Let me clarify...no acts against other people, okay?

(unless they are banging on my door)

I may try stuff I've never tried.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you for that clarification.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'll be standing on top of a mountain with a jet pack i am currently building...just in case

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Seriously, I believe that things will be out of control by then. I don't believe things will just be plodding along then.....bam! I think that in the next two and a half years things will continue to spiral downwards. The economy, foreign relations (especially as a result of the middle east situation), perhaps tension with Russia, natural disasters, perhaps man made or biblical disasters. If you read the news, for instance, last night I got on CNN.com to read the latest international headlines before bed. Man, is this world going to hell in a handbasket. Things are increasingly going to pot. Maybe we don't notice because its all just a slow escalation. However, if things do go down in December of 2012 it will probably just be like icing on the cake. I'll make sure to be on vacation that week in the country with my family and supplies. (as a family, including extended relatives, we've already prearranged a disaster emergency plan) Hope everyone on here has one.....just in case.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I will be f*cking your mom. And eating dog meat 'cuz i ain't tried that yet.

APRIL FOOLS.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Man its a bit early for daily plans dont you think, I wouldnt bet on the world functioning as per the norm by then the way things are going

[edit on 1-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

top topics

join