It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's attempt to demonize Patriots backfires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
CNN chickens out on airing how Alex Jones ripped Anderson Cooper a new one as CNN's anchor (and the CIA's propaganda boy) at the behest of the station, was preparing to cast a negative shadow on those who question big gov.

A CNN Anderson Cooper segment which was set to demonize critics of big government and Obama-Care as violent extremists backfired after radio host Alex Jones pointed out that corporate media outlets like CNN were responsible for killing over a million Iraqis as a consequence of their repeated lies about weapons of mass destruction. Jones was invited for an interview on Friday to appear later that evening on Anderson Cooper 360, but the segment never aired, presumably because CNN program chiefs were so embarrassed at Jones' proficiency in exposing how corporate news networks owned by the military-industrial complex were a far deadlier threat than any of the menagerie of domestic "extremists" CNN has sought to demonize in recent weeks.
source

The MSM is trying very hard to portray those who see thru the smoke & mirrors as radicals because of the corporate controlled media companys. Its failing. The public is waking up in regards to the lies that government keeps on feeding us and the movement is growing. Big media is worried because more people are turning to radio to get the real deal on what is going on.

He also dares to mention Anderson Cooper’s dirty little secret - the fact that he trained to be a CIA agent before pursuing a career in network news.

Seems Mr. Cooper is just another CIA plant in the media to spin the news as big gov needs him to.

"I don't advocate shock and awe like CNN did, OK? I don't have the blood of a million dead people on my hands," added Jones, "I didn't kill a million Iraqis like those of you at CNN that pushed the lies - I'm not a murderer."
Alex Jones during interview

MSM has lost a significant audience to radio talk shows like Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Jim Bohannon and others who spell out the realistic aspects of what government is trying to do it's citizens via shadow actions, slight of hand and flat out lying.

CNN's obsession with over inflating the threat posed by "angry Americans," a passion shared by every other alphabet news agency, serves not only to marginalize legitimate political dissent, but it also exposes a rampaging hypocrisy at the heart of the establishment media which, while characterizing grassroots Americans as violent thugs, has acted as the primary cheerleader for every mass act of violence for at least the last 50 years.
Prison Planet

Below, Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack. Follow thru to Part2.

[edit on 3/31/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sometimes I don't know what to make of Alex Jones. I think he's a white hat, but sometimes I think he gets to zealous and comes across as fake. But good for AJ and sticking it to them CNN sucks.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oppaperclip

I agree with you so much. I normally say that I do not particularly listen to him much anymore especially since he called Kevin Trudeau an enemy of the NWO...That was a little too much since Trudeau is nothing but a crook & shyster. But on this one I applaud Alex for what he said and the way he stood up. He earned a little more respect back from me on that one.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have always like AJ.
I think he has done more for the truth
movement than anybody.

Even though I think he is zealous in his efforts
he makes his points and validates them with proof.

I surely hope that he has long life but I'm now
concerned for him that he may turn up suicided
by the PTB.

Best wishes Alex

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It's pathetic how the MSM does these hit pieces. I remember watching the guys from Loose Change do an interview with ABC news, and the "reporter" was obviously trying to get sound bites they could use to make the 9/11 truth movement sound stupid.

These interviewers are experts at manipulation. If they spent half as much energy searching for the truth as they did trying to spin lies, they might actually get something positive done for this country.

Thumbs up to Alex Jones.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Didn't know Anderson Cooper trained to be a CIA agent before his current career. While I find it interesting I can't say I'm surprised though. Anderson is just another government/corporate media shill just like CFR members Dan Rather, Barbara Walters, Jim Lehrer and Tom Brokaw.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I like Alex Jones I didn't mean him any disrespect but his zealousness can turn people away from him. I found him by accident and mostly read his articles on infowars. He also gets a bad rep as a fear monger, but in reality it's just truth with a lot of showman ship.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet Anderson Cooper washed out of CIA training, which explains why he lacks the balls required to best the likes of Alex Jones. It's like Godzilla versus a wet kitten!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I was going to post a thread about this, but wasn't sure how to word it or anything, but I think this video right here fits.

I don't know how to put videos in, so you will have to go here and scroll down to where it says Rick interviews an American militiaman.

In this interview, I thought he was trying to bait Mr. Lackomar into certain responses. At the end, he even asks if the guy is a republican or democrat...something that doesn't matter in this conversation.

I think Mr. Lackomar handled all the questions perfectly.

Just thought that would help add to this thread.

[edit on 3/31/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Way to go Alex! And S&F for the post.

I knew the CIA has had their hooks into the MSM for a very long time, but I had no idea Anderson Cooper had CIA training. I know AJ gets a little excited in his work, but you have to admit that some of the information he presents really does need to get out to the public just as quick as he can get it out.

Now Alex watch your back cause you know they're coming...again.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello all ATS members..I have been reading for awhile and just joined yesterday...I figured i should start trying contribute...

I was just curious if any one thinks theres is a possibility that this interview never happened...If it was staged by AJ... I have heard no mention of this possibility but whats to say CNN did this interview.

Or that alex jones faked it for publicity and then fakes the story on cnn not broadcasting the interview..Seems possible to me..anyone else ?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Gloria Laura Morgan Vanderbilt (born February 20, 1924) is an American artist, actress, heiress, and socialite most noted as an early developer of designer blue jeans. She is a member of the prominent Vanderbilt family of New York and mother of CNN's ANDERSON COOPER.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Vanderbilt family is a significant international family with Dutch origins, who were highly prominent during the 1800s due to the family patriarch Cornelius Vanderbilt, who created railroad and shipping empires. Despite the family's downfall and major loss of fortunes, the Vanderbilts remain the seventh wealthiest family in history.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Toot Sweet

Nice tidbit of information for sure. I just got the shivers about thinking of an 85 year old woman referring to vegetables the way she did...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

Welcome to ATS!!

CNN producers set the interview up for a story they were doing. Its legit and verified.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No suprise they didn't air this interview. We can't have the average American realizing CNN and the other major news networks helped drum up support for an illegal war that resulted in the death of who knows how many people can we? Say what you want about Alex but credit to him for ripping these people to shreds face to face.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rynocerous7

Yup, Alex deserves much credit on that one no doubt. Its one reason why MSM now won't do any storys like that unless they interview some certified nut job that they know they can discredit without having their butts handed to them. Much of the MSM is under corporate control and the views they present to the American sheeple are designed to make citizens think & act in accordance with what the PTB wishes.

top topics

join