It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New E-Mail Order & Arm-Chair Revolutionists Striking April Fool's Day 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A "Dude, what would happen?!" type question brought to you by Tormentations.

What order would come across from the U.S. federal government if every man, woman, and child (like every Tom, Dick, and Harry; like every John and Jane Doe; like every Adverage Joe; and like every Joey Sixpack) with online access e-mailed a home-grown terror threat to the U.S. federal government on, say, April first (April Fool's Day) 2012?

Keep in mind there just can not be enough space in the prisons to contain the whole online accessible community in the U.S. So, dude, what would happen?!

Do they have the ablility and power to even vanquish e-mail accounts period throughout the whole United States?

Would the arm-chair revolutionaries have the upperhand over the U.S. federal government?

These questions I'm sure people would like to know.

The final question is, what if it happened by U.S. mail rather than e-mail? O, and every man, woman, and child able to do mail crafted that mail to be DNA-less and fingerprint-less carriers? In other words, they didn't lick the envelope nor not use gloves in the making process of furnishing them.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to do that?

And to answer your question of what would happen.........well in a word.....nothing. Even IF you could get every man woman and child to do this, which you couldn't, the threats of homegrown terrorism would never happen. Everyone would threaten to do something on April 1st, and that day would come and go, and nothing would happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
lol

you are nuts

the best thing for u to do is to get the %$% out of america if you dont feel like its the best place to live

its not going to change, the big corporations already took over, so, learn to live with it or get out ... but this is happen all over the world, but in america is already finished the process ...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

Well, what if the threats didnt have a timeline? What would happen? What if they were mixed where some had time lines and some didnt? Timelines that were off set, as in not for April Fool's Day, although the emails all got sent that day?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Well, what if I could tap dance on a rainbow and shoot lasers out my arse? I guess I just dont understand the purpose behind this thread....

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Let me add to my topic some...

Well, if they got rid of e-mail use in America, then message discussion board sites and other sites which make it manditory you use a password and have a screen name would have to make it so anyone could post or do whatever transaction without a password or a concrete screenname. At least that would save people the hassle of logging in to certain sites. What would the U.S. be like with no more e-mail allowed? Can anyone imagine? What drag would that even do to the U.S. government itself if it initiates an e-mail account ban in the U.S.?

Purpose of the April Fool's Day 2012 threats by every man, woman, and child may be either or:

A) To exercize the federal government thin.
B) Flood the prison system as a first line of strategics to do something that counts other when the time came.
C) Cause the federal government disorder to not know real from fake.
D) Etc.

Hey, some things in life have their advantages.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Not only is that a really bad idea for personal reasons (lifetime imprisonment, torture, etc) but it would only serve as justification for a harder lockdown of our rights. Look at what happened with the Weather Underground. Okay?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Let me add to my topic some...

What would the U.S. be like with no more e-mail allowed? Can anyone imagine?

Try googling '1990,' that should give you an idea of this crazy scenario you have envisioned.

Best,
SN

new topics

top topics

join