It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Protester Demands To Know What Muslims Should Use To Travel. Ann Coulter: Camels.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The girl was restrained.

Ann was blathering on about missionaries when the crowd started shouting Give her an answer.

At that, Ann said "How should I know... Ride a camel" I think that was in response to the people shouting.

Personally, Ann makes rather outrageous statements on a somewhat regular basis. I don't see this as differing from her regular method or operation.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Where exactly did I propose anthills or anything for Mr Coulter?

All that I pointed out is that while he has the right to say anything that crosses that "mind" of his, so others have the right to answer him. I also pointed that he was just avoiding the answer, like a true politician, engaging with another issue (that was supposedly asked before). Either answer a question in full before moving on to the next or make a mess of things to not answer anything clearly - I believe he went for option #2.

He does follow all the lessons of proper propaganda though, to the letter. Apt pupil

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm about to defend her again, but Ms. Coulter was answering the first part of the girl's two part question, the first question being 'should I be converted to Christianity' or something along those lines. Her ramblings about missionaries and Japan was her attempt to answer but the students became impatient and demanded she answer the second question first.

She says enough silly things that there's no need to twist what happened to make her look bad. She can do that all by herself.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I don't understand why we would have to make her black? Anyone who shows a lack of respect like that shouldn't be tolerated. And Ann hast a history of being vile. If it was Jesse jackson and the *rev* al sharpton i'm sure they'd be targeted too, not because they're black but because they're also idiots.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join