It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former State Senator Dies In Apparent Murder Suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Former State Senator Dies In Apparent Murder Suicide

www.gpb.org

ATLANTA — The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has confirmed the deaths of former state Senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband Bruce.

GBI spokesman John Bankhead says preliminary indications are that it is was a murder suicide, but the investigation in ongoing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Schaefar Deaths Likely Murder Suicide

[edit on 30-3-2010 by AmethystSD]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The article also states:

This year her group lobbied successfully against a bill that would have decriminalized child prostitution.

Why shoot her in the back?

Just to give you an idea of the kind of woman she was, here is an article she wrote in 2007, titled The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services

www.gpb.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-3-2010 by AmethystSD]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think the official story is already in, but I have a feeling its subject to change. I'd keep an eye on this one, my bet is she was Fostered......just have to figure out why.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
RIP Worthy Warrior. I find this highly suspect. My prayers are for thier family and justice.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

It would be interesting to see the statistics of "accidental" or "suicide" deaths of prominent politicians when compared with the rest of the population. I suspect that the results would be disturbing. I won't be accepting any conclusions by the people assigned to investigate this.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OMG
I posted a response to this already
where did it go??
did a mod delete it??

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I didn't see it. Maybe there is another thread that I didn't know about?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

My stomach ached as I read the link(s).
The senator who theorized murder suicide definitely has his hands covered in blood, IMO.

It's a tragedy I can't go for the throats of these corrupt individuals who kill in the name of profit.

The only thing that saves this type of "meat" from my refrigerator is the fact I only kill what I intend to eat. And I'm no cannibal. Had I come here as a lion, I'd be feasting tonight, and who knows how much more food there is out there to sustain me?

Pass me the potatoes, darling.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

If you look up the number of people in government who went against TPTB here and abroad who have died or nearly died in plane crashes (taking into account that they fly much more often), you will find avery interesting history of assassinations. I'll post a few I got from various sources:

In 1964 Senator Ted Kennedy lived after being in a plane crash that killed the pilot and one of his aides
A few months after John Kennedy’s assassination and a few years before Robert’s.

Democratic House Majority Leader Hale Boggs died in a plane crash in 1972
The commission found that Lee Harvey Oswald was acting alone when he killed the president. Boggs, it turns out, had "strong doubts" that Oswald acted alone, but went along with the commission findings. Later, in 1971 and 1972, he went public with his doubts. He was presumed dead after the small plane carrying him and Democratic Representative Nicholas Begich disappeared in 1972.

U.S. Senate nominee Jerry Litton died in a plane crash in 1976
His plane crashed the night he won the Democratic nomination for senate in 1976, so the republicans won.

Panamanian General Omar Torrijos died in a plane crash in 1981
In 1981 thumbed his nose at the Reagan/Bush administration and threatened to destroy the Panama Canal in the event of a U.S. invasion.

John Tower died in a plane crash in 1991
Tower was best known as the chair of the Tower Commission, which investigated the Reagan/Bush era Iran/Contra scandal. He absolved the President and campaigned for Reagan/Bush but was not given the positions he had hoped for.

John Heinz died in a plane crash September 17, 1991
It was his stance as a protectionist in trade matters for which he was best known. He wanted people to buy American. He was the second richest senator at the time next to Jay Rockefeller.

In 2000 Mel Carnahan died in a plane crash
Three weeks before Election Day, during his Senatorial race against John Ashcroft. Carnahan went on to become the first dead man to win a Senatorial race, humiliating and defeating the unpopular Ashcroft posthumously. Ashcroft was appointed attorney general by George W. Bush.

On October 25, 2002, U.S. senator Paul Wellstone died in a plane crash
He was anti-Iraq war and the most radical senator in office, going against both parties on the Iraq war. After his death, Bush controlled both houses of congress.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It was a hit job. She was getting ready to spill the beans to Alex Jones and somebody took her out.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here's a new article from WSB News.

(WSB Radio/AP) Investigators with the GBI and the Habersham County Sheriff's Department can't find any evidence that the husband of former State Senator Nancy Schaefer was suffering from a terminal illness when he shot her in the back and then killed himself in their Clarksville home.

Habersham County Sheriff Joel Terrell told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution "talking with the family, talking with the daughter who saw them about every other day, they didn't know anything about it (an illness)."

Bruce Schaefer, 74, shot Nancy Schaefer, 73, once in the back while she slept and then shot himself in the head. Investigators believe the murder-suicide occurred sometime Thursday night or Friday morning.

GBI spokesman John Bankhead said in a prepared statement that investigators found a handgun near Bruce Schaefer's body and several letters written by Schaefer to family members, including a suicide note.

Sheriff Terrell said "some financial problems were mentioned" in the notes left behind by Bruce Schaefer. But he said "he had seen nothing so far that establishes a clear motive."

Funeral services for Bruce and Nancy Schaefer will be Wednesday afternoon at 1pm at the Ebenezer Baptist Church Family Life Center in Toccoa.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hi,
Interesting. I wonder if a handwriting analysis will be forthcoming?
I remain in my desire to see the real culprit laid to rest...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
New information!

Update on the Strange Death of Nancy Schaefer

The Schaefer’s were receiving death threats that had accelerated;
* Nancy Schaefer was completing a video exposing the lack of oversight in Georgia’s Department of Family and Child Services (DFCS) as well as Child Protective Services (CPS) nationally

THE VIDEO
I spoke at some length with the video producer, William “Wilky” Fain, whose production company can also be found at www.williamfain.com. He expects to complete the first video project in the next couple of weeks and is carefully considering offers received so far from buyers who have approached him about distribution or ownership rights. The video will document a variety of problem cases that are expected to include examples of molesting by case workers, abusive foster parents, improper placements, failure to remove endangered children, unnecessary forced removal of children not in jeopardy and cover-ups of incorrect decisions made. More details on the video can be found on the Alex Jones Channel of You Tube at: www.youtube.com/results?search_query=WILLIAM+FAIN&aq=f.

Murdered Former State Senator was Working on High-Level Pedophile Expose

The Paul Drockton radio show interviewed a "close friend" of Nancy and her husband and you can listen here on Youtube to the first part of the interview.

new topics

top topics

join