It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are nuclear arms reductions linked to Russia’s Pyramid UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
On March 26, President Obama announced at the White House press briefing room, “that after a year of intense negotiations, the United States and Russia have agreed to the most comprehensive arms control agreement in nearly two decades.

Please read the link and tell me YOUR view thanks.
www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No... I would imagine it's based on the common goal of mankind wanting to still be here on this planet in 50 years. The massive nuclear deterrent on both sides is not needed as much as it was during the cold war.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The Moscow/Kremlin pyramid UFOs' are CGI hoaxes, the only link regarding them is to youtube.com

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Proof that it is CG? Russia Today reported on it...

OP, I had a similar thought the past couple days. Only time will tell I think.

edit to add: I think the author of that article needs to come and check out Tauristercus's work on the norway spiral though...
Norway Spiral: Case Reopened

[edit on 30-3-2010 by beebs]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
No... I would imagine it's based on the common goal of mankind wanting to still be here on this planet in 50 years. The massive nuclear deterrent on both sides is not needed as much as it was during the cold war.

No, no, no Jock Flocko

Don't you know anything?

It's the pyramid!!!

Run for the hills!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Obama is just trying to do what others before him have tried. Reduce nuclear arms on both sides. Plus he may be overly ambitious to prove all the nay-sayers wrong......
but I don't even see WHY this would even be thought to be connected to unproven ufos over Moscow.
BTW maybe the two female suicide bombers on the subway figure into the whole ufo/nuclear reduction thing?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The Moscow/Kremlin pyramid UFOs' are CGI hoaxes, the only link regarding them is to youtube.com

Bah, you beat me to it.

Originally posted by beebs
Proof that it is CG? Russia Today reported on it...

RT reported that it was a Youtube video on the Russian Youtube website. Nowhere did they say that anybody else saw it.

If the UFO was real, something that big, low, and obvious over Moscow in broad daylight would have been recorded by more than one camera.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Of course RT is gonna say that!!!!!!!!!!

Just signed what?
I have a serious feeling that we are all missing the obvious here. I may be wrong but everything seems like its all up in the air.
IM serious here and not just regarding this thread.....but all of them!

There is something going on. Does anyone else not feel this?

We only know what we are allowed to know, we only learn what we are made to learn!
If tv, radio and internet and mobile phones were to suddenly stop, would you know whats going on 100 miles from where you are now? NO!
Somethings Up, im tellin ya

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
There is something going on. Does anyone else not feel this?

G'day jazz10

What's going on is a lot of BS.

And yes.....a lot of us feel that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No.

The USA and Russia are speaking for years now to reduce arms. With the cold war over their is no need for such a large nuclear arsenal for many reasons.

- Cost; the cost of maintaining a nuclear arsenal are great. They come in the form of maintainance, check-ups, security and possibility to use. (e.g. sending out submarines armed with ballastic missles and nuclear warheads)

- Use; both sides have so many nuceal weapons that they can both easily destroy the entire world by themselves. Since nuclear weapons are extremely rare in use their is no real need for such a vast supply of nuclear weapons. It is more practicle to harnass a 'clever' use of nuclear weapons.

- Deterioration; While the nuclear energy of a bomb last for decades and centuries, missle guidancecontrols don't. The nuclear stockpile contains various nuclear weapons that still originate from the fifties, sixties and seventies. Using such old nuclear weapons is a liability in itself. You don't want your ICBM exploding seconds after liftoff due to malfunctioning electronics. You also don't wan't a dud on hostile terrain either.

- Outarmed; While nuclear missles are definitly one of the strongest most potent weapons, they lack the proper use in combat. They really are a last choice when your nation is battered and bruised it can launch them to make others battered and bruised as well. But the destructive scale is being caught up by use of MOAB's for isntance. Also, most often you want more precise weapons. Tactical nukes might work but are not necessarily the best choice for it.

If you look at it from a different side you might also wonder why aliens would be afraid for nuclear weapons. For starts, because they can travel space their ships are by default protected against radiation and massive impacts (like meteorites) of anything, the blastwave might nock they equipment off since in space it will create a shockwave that destroys fragile equipment. But even then, we already can stop missles with our technology, so aliens can stop our ICBM's easily if it was even needed.

Even if I were to think of different goals like lasting peace then I would rather expect them to pop up over China, our rising new superpower, or India. Those nations will play a mayor role on earth this coming few decades and have nuclear strike capabilities as well. Russia and the US haven't used nukes in active combat ever since the end of Worldwar 2 and have thus proven to be responseble with their arsenal at least in wartimes. Testing has also become ever more controlled and less often as well and Tjernobile thought us all a lesson.

To be honest, nuclear weapons are still a mayor fearfactor, but with som many different nations having them, it is foolish to use them just as deterrent.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Pretty simple. One or more EBE races have or are in touch. They won't allow further detonation of nuc-based mass desttruction tests and/or anhilation of people(s) or more importanty dead-zones on, below or above this ball.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

So much of it so you need wings to stay above it on this forum my friend...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Not really sure if this is related more to the arms reduction or the ufo...
i can't see how they are related even if the ufo was real.

but in my opinion a cold war is stil going on. why would one country have to negotiate arms control with the other?

i'll tell you why!

because both countries think they are the big show! and both countries aren't prepared to step back and say screw this game! we're dumping our nukes!
they will do it under negotiations to maintain a balance of power. the trust is still missing just as it was 50 years ago!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Nuclear proliferation has been at the forefront of East/West talks since the cold war. I don't see how it is necessary for extraterrestrials to encourage us to disarm, we can do that ourselves. The power of the future is not based on the flash over a city as much as the small flashes in our mind.

The future belongs to the mental degradation of our being. That is more powerful than any nuclear weapon in the long run. In a way, as long as multiple nations have nuclear weapons there is a chance that a NWO agenda cannot play it's course.

If you disarm a citizen you take away his right to defend against government intrusion; take away the nuclear weapons from a country is the same principle on a strategic scale.

top topics

join