It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallo from a lurker that has been in your midst!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have been lurking for quite some time and I finally decided to join and make my 20 posts ahead of time just in case some news happened that I needed to share.

I have been lurking on this site for years and never really thought about becoming a member. Only recently with some incidents occurring I decided to join and maybe speak my view on them.

Off topic material remove
--

I hope to enjoy my stay here as well as give some great input as well as quality threads(when the ability arises).

[edit on 29-3-2010 by TheBloodRed]

[Mod Edit - off topic material removed]

[edit on 29/3/2010 by Sauron]
--sorry for the extra, I was half-asleep when writing that and only recently am awake! >_

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi TheBloodRed, I look forward to reading your posts!

You should get a fancy avatar so you're recognizable. Hopefully you make a name for yourself through your post content too. See ya!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Welcome TheBloodRed , Deny Ignorance and Embrace Truth is all that will be asked of you here ................

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What took you so long?
Glad you finally joined!
I look forward to seeing you on the boards. Have fun!!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. If you ever get tired of the conspiracies here, there is also Below Top Secret which might count in your post total. I'm not sure on that one but there are a lot of areas that you can post under. Years ago we used to just get points for three different areas that we could post to.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Hi TheBloodRed , and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
LOL at the C+P post introducing me to ATS. I have read many of them and already know a lot about the site even before I joined!!

--

As for the avatar, I am currently confuzzled at what exactly I should have as it! >_

new topics

top topics

join