It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Christian" Says All Atheists Are Insane and Evil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the OP isnt spreading doctrines at all and has sone nothng wrong it is just bringing this issue to our attention
be nice to the threadmaster

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by intrinsic

and orgies will be mandatory every Monday (because we all know that Mondays need improving).

/hug

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
OP.
All Christians are not the same. Look at all the different dogmas between Christians. Look at all the different Muslims. A true Christian would not destroy innocent lives at a ABC(abortion clinic). Thay would not form malitias. We are sheep as unto the slaughter.

The conspiracy here is "they" went from right wing fundy (muslims) as terrorists. To right wing Christians as the new home grown terrorism.

The persecution of the church is drawing niegh. It will become a time that you will kill christians and think you are doing God a favor.

It was written thousands of years ago and is coming to pass. Gods only so called trruth that he is God. Is because he has becalled the ending from the begining.

Plus the Jews are still alive!.. That unto it's self is a mystery! Many civilazations have tried to extermenate all jews throughout history.

My ABSOLUTE conviction of God is? Israel did bloom again. The land opened its self unto them.

How can you explain by ethier history, or the persavavation of Gods chosen?

Ya, I dont agree 100% of the Jewish code. I do know they is a parcular evidence(or forurce)for thier survival.

IT Screams to me that there is a God that fights from heaven for his people.

Honestely, I cannot rationalize what I know to be true!.

I can not help but sympothize (sp) with the Jews!..

That is my line in the sqand! Im sorry... I guess I'm a zionist!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

are you saying that jews are gods chosen racebecause a few atsers like nomorecruelty and maybe monkey66 will tell you otherwise

the OP never said all christians are alike he was merely bringing this to our attention

as for the jews still being here pure luck
and i wonder if there ever were really as many attempts to exterminate the jews as people say

also what do you define as a jew? because that is up for debate in the thread labeled something like DNA PROOF JEWS ARE NOT SEMITES

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Religion and politics are, unfortunately, just like Aerosmith. They'll never go away.

I'm fairly certain these sorts of threads are meant to rile people up for no reason. It's quite sad that they always end up being the most popular threads on ATS.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Where has secularization of society lead to then??? More crime?? More unwed teenage pregnancies.. Sexual deviancy... Anything goes as long as it feels good attitude? The degradation of society.. A loss of a moral compass.. Materialism.. The breakdown of the family unit... All those are closely linked to secularization...

The secular says we are mere animals so society starts acting as such and when the bad stuff happens they have the cheek to blame God and ask where He was in that... However God is a gentleman and does not put His nose in where it is not wanted.... When He takes His hand off the wheel... Its because you asked for it......

However I will admit that this person is waaay over the top and does the rest of us no favours...

Crime?? Sexual Deviancy??? Have you seen what's going on in the Vatican these days?? Since when have religious people ever actually been the paragons of virtue that they pretend to be? Don't make me laugh! Religion doesn't provide moral fortitude. It rather provides a cloak of righteousness under which all of the believer's misdeeds and outrages may be concealed. And the biggest joke of all is the "breakdown of the family unit" BS. In my 50 plus years on this planet I have to say that the devout Xtian families have always been the most disfunctional and abusive families it has ever been my misfortune to know! The problem with you people is that you never see the "beam in your own eye"! In your sunny fantasy world the heathens are all perverts while, in Churchyland, everyone is just wonderfully stellar examples of humanity. Sorry to break it to you, kid, but xtians suck as much or more than anybody else on this sad little blue ball.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
reply to post by K J Gunderson

i know that is probaly the case but in my opinion it is there loss i know it is only my opinion but i think i am aloud to have one

Of course you are but what good is an opinion based on ignorance? That is not a slam either. You admitted you did not have the knowledge of the situation behind your opinion. We can opine all we want but when someone else has information our opinion kind of needs in order to even be based in reality, I usually at least listen. Feel free to ignore me and have an opinion based on what you admitted was a lack of information. To each his own.

and as for this thread i do not think athiests are evil and never would try to shove my views down there throat unless they wanted to here it and i would not try to tar them all with the same brush

That is a great attitude to have. Unfortunately the good preacher in the article cited by the OP has painted all Atheist with a broad and evil brush and that is what this thread is about. Glad to hear you are not like him but I am not sure that means we should not be discussing him or views like his.

as for what the man said on the other wb site he lost all his respect with me when he started use ing childish name calling in his writings i think people should treat each other with respect and not slag of others beliefs and just agree to disagree

Good for you. At least we can agree on that. I feel the same way. Fortunately though, I am not too much of a cheek turner so I am going to happily address the kind of BS stated by the man in the OP. Thanks for supplying a Christian view of what he said. More people speaking up on that might stop some of this hateful religious rhetoric from spreading so far so often.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandri_90
"Alex Jones is demon-possessed"

"Some hours ago (or right now), it occurred to me that some people with mental illnesses, might be mentally ill due to demonic possession, so that though there are genuine mental illnesses due to illogical beliefs, it may also be due to a demonic with a mental illness or causing the illness." -This isn`t funny anymore

Edit to add:
I happen to know some good info from DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) and it`s not nice, to say the least, spreading the word that having avoidant personality disorder, depression or borderline is because you have a demon inside you.

[edit on 29/3/10 by sandri_90]
Your not serious are you? Because I can tell you first hand mental illness is not caused by demons. And thats coming from someone with schizophrenia that use to hear voices. I know first hand that every thing you precieve and think is cause by a chemical reation in the brain.

I wasn't always mentaly ill either I know reality because schizophrenia didn't manifest until my late teens. I was healthy until then. I got good grades in school, had lots of freinds, and played sports like football.

Metnal illness is no deffernt then other disorders like diabetes, alzheimers, and parkinsons. They are all disorders. Just like a diabetics prancrease don't work correctly and mind can malfunction too.

The brain isnt just a lump of grey jelly that holds a soul. Their are chemical reations going on that determin who you are and how you precieve the world around you. I know because I take a chemical every night in the form of a pill.

I've been to the farthest reaches of insanity and back. After some of the experiances I've had with hallucinations, delusions, and loss of reality. I can honestly say I've gained a better insight as to what makes up the human conciseness and it's not god demons or angels.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by wantsome]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

hey thid id off topic but im curious about your illness
when your suffering from hallucinations and what not do you realiaze it? if so what do you do about it?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So should I stop and renounce my beliefs because catholic priests choose sex with children over marriage (read your bible guys, if you can't keep it in your pants get married) and some obscure Mormon cult has child sex slaves? I'm confused and to be honest, a little bit angry. You do realize that there are Christians that are not part of a church and shun organised religion as a whole, right? I don't understand how someone can pidgin hole millions of people on the the actions of a few.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Juding all athiests and judging all Christians by the actions of some is like judging all car drivers on the driving abilities of drunk drivers....

If that was all you looked at, then all drivers are incompetent. Likewise...there are good and bad in any group, segment, demographic, race, religion, non-religion worldwide...no exceptions.

Please do not judge many Christians based on the actions and words of someone that spews iggnorance, and I won't judge athiests based on the actions of say... Mao.

True Christians are called not to judege..."judge not, lest ye be judged." Instead, we are to love, support, help, encourage, aid,... It's all there in Jesus Sermon On The Mount...Matthew 5-6-7. In Chap.7, even Jesus says there will be some "Christians" that He will not call or know..."Depart from me, for I never knew you."

The scariest words a "Christian" ever heard.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rasweb

So should I stop and renounce my beliefs because catholic priests choose sex with children over marriage (read your bible guys, if you can't keep it in your pants get married) and some obscure Mormon cult has child sex slaves? I'm confused and to be honest, a little bit angry. You do realize that there are Christians that are not part of a church and shun organised religion as a whole, right? I don't understand how someone can pidgin hole millions of people on the the actions of a few.

I am having trouble finding where I ever once told anyone that they should renounce anything.

I am also having a hard time find the place where I said all Christians are responsible for the actions of some Catholics.

Obviously you are confused and that anger must come from that confusion because I never made any of those points you are trying to rally against.

Reading Is Fundamental!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Ok, on the flipside of that, how about secularists that are a part of grand and glorious organizations such as NAMBLA that push their agenda of sexual relations with small young children as normal.

Its very easy to point out the bad in Christianity, and I will admit that there are the bad points and bad mistakes in Christian history. However do not be guilty of a blanket statement that all Christianity is bad.

The inverse is more true of secularists. Secularists are far more guilty of imposing their beleifs on others as well as wanting to control others. Don't even get me going on the liberal secularist statist agenda that we currently live in.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by digby888

i know that is probaly the case but in my opinion it is there loss i know it is only my opinion but i think i am aloud to have one and as for this thread i do not think athiests are evil and never would try to shove my views down there throat unless they wanted to here it and i would not try to tar them all with the same brush as for what the man said on the other wb site he lost all his respect with me when he started use ing childish name calling in his writings i think people should treat each other with respect and not slag of others beliefs and just agree to disa

WTF? That's not making fun of anything. It simply states you need to take a little more time to make what you want understood readable.
Maybe what you need, is for some little girl to give you the
Na Ne Na Ne Na Nes,
so you will do something about it cause that's really not working.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WOODYWOOD

Ok, on the flipside of that, how about secularists that are a part of grand and glorious organizations such as NAMBLA that push their agenda of sexual relations with small young children as normal.

How about them?

Its very easy to point out the bad in Christianity, and I will admit that there are the bad points and bad mistakes in Christian history. However do not be guilty of a blanket statement that all Christianity is bad.

Not sure I follow. Not all secularists belong to NAMBLA and not all NAMBLA members are secular. Try something else.

The inverse is more true of secularists. Secularists are far more guilty of imposing their beleifs on others as well as wanting to control others. Don't even get me going on the liberal secularist statist agenda that we currently live in.

Maybe you should get going on that because you are not getting very far with this.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Only a fool says there is no God..

and suppresses the truth in unrighteousness.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join