It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does this (in a way) reoccuring dream mean anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
im sure this post is gonna be moved. but i figure this would be the best place to post it. since it might be et related.

okay so for the past few months. ive had strange happenings in my dreams.

so it plays out like a normal dream.
something random going on.
doing this and that.
and then out of the blue something weird will happen[mid dream] (usually a bright light bursts in through the window(just a light)
and my first thought is "oh SNIP."
then my body(still dreaming mind you) goes weak, like its being paralyzed. ill be limping and trying to go to wherever there are people near.

this has happened in multiple dreams which were otherwise unrelated.
and its happened too many times to count.

i honestly dont know if this is really et related/caused. or if its my subconcious gnawing at me trying to tell me something. or if its just random.

ive read alot about extraterrestrials in the past. and this includes reading that abductions are mostly done on an astral level. so thats what made me think that this could have anything to do with it.
but like i said.
i dont know for sure.
im just looking at the 1s and 2s and seeing if they can be put together.

just to add. ive had multiple unexplainable "encounters" throughout my life before this.

so yeah back to the dream. your thoughts? what do you think it could be?

and please be positive. i came to ask for peoples thoughts, not to be told im an idiot for wondering about a dream thats been bothering me for months.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In my personal experiences, a recurring dream is usually my subconscious attempting to tell me something. I will continue to have the dream until I finally discover it's meaning and consciously act upon it.

You should try to take note of the random, and this and thats going on in your dream as everything has a very subtle meaning. See if you can search these items on a website like dream moods and see what you can find and if they somehow relate to your life.

As far as extra terrestrials and 'encounters', bright lights, etc... they could all be supressed memories of a traumatizing event you may have experienced at a young age and are not acknowledging, who knows?

Best of luck to you in your search

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Kevinquisitor]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yep, I worked out what your Dreams are trying to tell you.

I had written your telling of the Dream down on Paper. I reversed a few letters around and wrote some of it Backwards. I then read it out aloud and recorded it then played it back but, it still didn't give me the answers I was looking for. So, I recorded that Audio File Backwars on my ATD 7000ETS Sonic Frequency Recorder and played it back, the right way, and I was Close. Still not Quite right but close.

So, writing it down again and changing a couple of letters around I finally had it..

Your dreams Means.......

You are going to get hit by a Car at night.

OR

It Could Mean..........

A B S O L U T E L Y Nothing.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Many people have recorded their reoccurring dreams here at ATS.

None that I know of have resulted in prophecy or that they have any real significance.

I have one where I'm exploring an old ghost town. Once I explored an old ghost town. Hmmmm...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When I have recurring dreams, the same one's over and over, they come true, though not always exactly as portrayed in the dreams. These dreams are trying to tell you something. Pay attention to them.

What are the main emotions that you are feeling? Fear? Frustration? Maybe the bright light represents an idea or a goal that you are trying to reach. Perhaps you feel you are being held back from getting where you want to go, or you lack the courage and strength to go after what you want or need. I'm just guessing of course.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If this was a multiple choice test would be d) not enough information.

Do you mean: in your dream a light comes through a dream window. Or mid dream a light comes through your REAL window. And do you mean your dream body, or physical body, becomes paralysed.

Recurring dreams always mean you're not learning a lesson you should be. Sometimes they're not obviously related to the lesson. You seem to put a stake in it being an abduction. You said you have researched some what, maybe you have just been overthinking it, and it plays out in your dreams...

or maybe you feel like your life is not laid out in a way that lets you feel 'fulfilled' or doing what you really want to, hence interruption...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think you should try to wake up in your dream, and go and see what that bright light is.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have read about many people having dreams about some sudden burst of light.

A week or so ago when I was back home, my younger brother told me about a dream he had where he was outside of my parents house in the yard and he sees this strange thing in the sky- and then BLAST goes the light.

I had one not too long ago- It was very vivid and freaked me out.

I was just walking with my boyfriend, very peacefully and calmly, in the streets where there was widespread panic. I somehow knew it was "the end" of the world. All of a sudden there was a huge burst of light and then everything goes blank- but it was a strange blank- it was like my consciousness was still there but it was just dark- very weird experience, but that's the only way I can explain it.

The weirdest thing about my dream was that I was so calm and peaceful- and when I had the dream I had already done a lot of research on 2012 and was totally convinced and completely worried about it... But now, I have been meditating for several months and have suchan incredible peace and joy- I don't really care too much about it anymore, if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, whatever.

However, I just recently read this thing about "ascension" in 2012 where the earth will pass through the central sun's photon belt- supposedly there will be 3 days of darkness because the effects will be drastic. Now, as unlikely as it sounds, I was shocked when I read about this because it sounded exactly like my dream.

And then I started to notice everybody else's dreams...

It makes me wonder...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

lol ok
in my dream. a light comes through my window in the dream. then. my dream bodystarts feeling paralyzed.
lol

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

WTF? i had the same exact dream almost!
except it was me and my friend hanging out going down the street. and a plane flies by miles away. an then the plane starts going down. and it drops a big bomb. and then theres one of those huge mushroom cloud blasts. and soem big "wave of death"(for lack of better words) starts coming towards us(the blast was miles away). so we start running in the oppisite direction. and then in the direction were running, another one goes off. then we got caught in the death wave. and then i remember seeing everything in orange. and then everything was black. but my concious was still there. then i woke up

and i hate to sound like the crazy guy.
but your brother was prolly abducted xD
thats the stereotypical abduction dream. haha

ive never read about anyone else having a dream like mine/ours though. your the first.
are there any links you know off the top of your head that i could find more stories/posts/stuff about dreams like that?

[edit on 29-3-2010 by wartooth420]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I wish that I could offer some form of insight regarding your dream. I, too, wonder about the validity of the meanings dreams might have and whether or not they are your subconscious trying to tell you something. I have never been paralyzed in a dream, and I have only had recurring dreams as a child. How do you feel when you wake up from these dreams? Scared, mentally exhausted?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Hmm, maybe the light means something to you, I am not saying you are being abducted at all, but there has to be a meaning or something trying to get through to you , to give you a message.
This is just my observation I don't know you, or what your life is like but I would look up "seeing light beams in dreams" see what that may represent and go from there. Good Luck!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Hmm, maybe the light means something to you, I am not saying you are being abducted at all, but there has to be a meaning or something trying to get through to you , to give you a message.
This is just my observation I don't know you, or what your life is like but I would look up "seeing light beams in dreams" see what that may represent and go from there. Good Luck!

new topics

top topics

join