It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens

seattletimes.nwsource.com

Barnes believes the Air Force and the "Agency" didn't mind the stories about alien spacecraft. They helped cover up the secret planes that were being tested.

On one occasion, he remembers, a test pilot put on a gorilla mask and flew upside down beside a private pilot.

"Well, when this guy went back, telling reporters, 'I saw a plane that didn't have a propeller and being flown by a monkey,' well, they laughed at this guy — and it got where the guys would see [test pilots] and they didn't dare report it because everybody'd laugh at them," says Barnes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well, here you go these vets supposedly worked at Area 51 and never saw any aliens or UFO's.

One says he has no proof that he worked there because he was always paid in cash. Sound familiar?

I believe they worked at Area 51l, but I don't believe that they were in a position to know whether or not there were any aliens or alien craft at area 51 - maybe I'm wrong.

seattletimes.nwsource.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-3-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Great story!

And the article answers one of the nagging debates that is always brought up on these discussion boards.

Everyone always complains about the explanation that we could be seeing secret aircraft over major cities, and why wouldn't they just stay there at area 51 to do the testing, now we know the answer:

Something that all Area 51 vets remember about living at the base, he says, was the great food. "They had these cooks come up from Vegas. They were like regular chefs," Noce remembers. "Day or night, you could get a steak, whatever you wanted." Lobster was flown in regularly from Maine. A jet, sent across the country to test its engines, would bring back the succulent payload.

They're testing the engines and doing a lobster run from Maine at the same time!

Not that I find Lazar credible, but he already told us the saucers weren't at area 51, they were at S4, so I guess nobody from S4 is talking besides Lazar eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Oh well that's that then!

Someone..has come out and said there's no truth to reverse engineering ET craft at area 51, so that's the end of the matter.

What a shame this guy(s) didn't say this 30 odd years ago, it would have all been cleared up long ago...if only we'd known.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Now thats pretty funny! I think I'd be tempted to do something like that if I worked there. Haha.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Noce worked at Area 51 from early 1962 to late 1965.

That doesn't debunk the stories from the mid 70s to the 90s. Lazer story is ambiguous in elements, but some parts are fascinating. Then there is that bizarre call to Coast to Coast AM, with the Area 51 worker freaking out and the station being cut off.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I remember Bob Lazar saying in an interview that there was no alien technology in Area 51, all that stuff was hidden in S4. Area 51 contains human technology, not alien. Area 51's popularity was a diversion from the real top secret bases and everyone fell for it.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you believe that story, I've got a bridge for sale.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Seriously, though. Do you really believe him? Too many years have passed. The reason the gov't will NEVER admit that there is UFO's and ALIENS is because it would create mass hysteria. People who don't have an open mind would freak out. Every kind of social uproar would take place. Besides, it's actually against some people's religions. So, one could say it's a form of control, no?

Personally, I think they know some things. I think we've been visited before and are now. The technological leaps mankind has taken in the last 200 yrs is short of miraculous, considering it took earlier man thousands of yrs to learn metallurgy. Alien influence whether on a personal level, or stumbling upon their technology sounds reasonable.

Abductions? This is where I am kind of skeptical. I'm on the fence, but, if someone was to drag an alien back with them, I wouldn't doubt the previous "abductees"

Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Funny If Area 51 doesn't have Secret High Tech or aliens for that matter from aliens
Why then that when those people who visit the place and pass the warning guards are never seen again or heard?

This worker claiming to be from that base sounded strange he was quick to defended the base without hinting stuff.

Also he dosent mention the camo dudes that take away people from getting to close.

So i dont find him to creditably.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
people would care less if the gov told every one they had ufos.
come on people dont care unless its packed and stamped WB

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I dont belive his story. Ny understanding is, IF you work at Area 51, you are basciall sworn into silence, kinda like working for the CIA. Just becuase you retire or get laid off or something, its what you know..and they prob moniter that, throughout yuor natural life, so you dont talk*
and the government for well over 50 years, has never come forward saying this was a hoax, let alone over a simple childish idea, an ape mask on a pilot. Thats so secrative and a national threat to the world???
I think maybe its disinformation.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't know if this particular witness is truthful or not. He was a security guard ? That's not very high up in the food chain for "need to know". I don't think I could take his word as authority on what's going on at A-51. A 47 year security agreement isn't really that long.

It was interesting how he was talked about the A-12 crash. They confiscated civilian camera film, scared people by threatening them with dire consequences and the CIA bought their silence. Standard operating procedure for UFOs too.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A security guard? He would hvae ZERO knowledge and clearance of any real tangable info that goe son in thier. Dosnt take a genious to figure it out. The need to know knowledge in lpaces like area 51, is for those diretly invovled with the project, generals, the president maybe, high ranking offiials, ect. His job is to simply make sure no one without a clearnce pass, ID ect is allowed in. He himself would never be allowed in. its confidential and secret information...he is just a grunt, softly put. he is just a citizen doing his duty, making his wages, and doing his job,a s far as their concerned.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Noce worked at Area 51 from early 1962 to late 1965.

That doesn't debunk the stories from the mid 70s to the 90s. Lazer story is ambiguous in elements, but some parts are fascinating. Then there is that bizarre call to Coast to Coast AM, with the Area 51 worker freaking out and the station being cut off.

Coast to Coast couldn't have set up a "blackout" for ratings. Isn't possible. They could have never thought of something like that. No one is that clever. No one.

/end sarcasm

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If this guy was paid in cash the govt didnt want people knowing he worked there incase he ever did see something he wasnt meant to see.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It is possible to work out at Dreamland and have no idea what the left hand is doing. The base is very compartmentalized. Say for instance you drive onto any US military installation, you will see buildings belonging to different squadrons, do you know exactly what they do in there? No, but you know that the building is full of people doing 'something' that contributes to the overall mission, and that's all you need to know.
And knowing is half the battle.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well I certainly will take this guys credit. My long search for Et's for 16 years ends today because someone with no credentials tells me there is none. I should have just read the comments sections in youtube for the past few years as they are just as relevent. And who woulda thunk it, even our government pays people under the table. Guess they have to afford that lobster somehow.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ok, does anyone actually believe this guy? Ive seen aliens with my own eyes, im 100% convinced they are real.

Just look at this picture. There must be al least 1 form of life in at least 1 of the 1000 galaxys in this picture. The amount of stars in the universe just does not allow life to only exist on one planet.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A discussion or one of many said Area 51 had no saucer
craft and referenced Lazar. Lazar said he worked there and
said one wobbled when lifting off the ground (perhaps at S4).

Was he working on the amazing displays and navigation.
I would like to know about these displays.
No one asks him.
Are they confidential or he just saw them and made a comment
on the interior.

So what was his job, observing wobbles.
That must be post WWII vintage from the 50s that Bill Lyne
saw and says they didn't even put in opposing turbines that
will stabilize like first helicopter with twin rotors.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join