It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, Tea Party Activists Target Reid : 10,000 (pic & vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Artilce:

Sarah Palin told thousands of tea party activists assembled in the Nevada desert Saturday that Sen. Harry Reid will have to explain his votes when he comes back to his hometown to campaign.

About 7,000 people streamed into tiny Searchlight, a former mining town 60 miles south of Las Vegas, bringing American flags, "Don't Tread on Me" signs and outspoken anger toward Reid, President Barack Obama and the healthcare overhaul.

Source: newsmax.com...

Regardless of what some may think of Palin, she is a force to be considered for the Conservative movement. 7000 attendees, I am sure that is far more than Sen. Reid had at any of his events.

If Sen. Reid is defeated this year, she'll deserve some credit-like it or not. This will be a test of her abilities. Time wil tell

[edit on 3/28/2010 by anon72]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My main issue with Sarah Palin is her lack of basic philosophical underpinnings for her opinions. It seems to me that she reaches into the "sociopolitical conservative grab-bag," fondles around a bit, and then pulls out the first thing that feels right.

That's fine for folk who don't have political or para-political aspirations in this day and age, but I think we need to understand that ugly old unpopular curmudgeonly brilliant folks like Rep. Paul are a million times more valuable in the fight against oppression than cougaresque rabble-rousers like Palin.

Just my two cents...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Professor Tomorrow

You make an interesting point but maybe you are looking at it too deeply.

Remember, Palin was asked to step up to the National Political plate by McCain. She did and has paid a heavy price since then (personally, family attacks etc)

I just saw this report about Palin in Nevada. 10,000 plue showed up-in a town of 1000. Look at the link and media attached. I'm telling you, she can rally VOTERS.

link (a worth see if you haven't see her rallies yet): www.therightscoop.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So what? To me all that says is how stupid your average American is. My god..........come on.......Sarah Palin??????????? If that is the type of individual that is going to "rally" fellow Americans NO THANKS!

Ron Paul is MUCH more deserving than Sarah Palin of our support. If she cared about this country at all she'd sit down, shut up and take care of her disaster of a family. Could you even imagine her on a world stage meeting with foreign dignitaries? LMAO! She'd get zero respect........and deservingly so. She's an idiot.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Well, I can say this, not that this was to be a Palin bashing fest but one how she can muster supporters/voters:

I can tell you Palin ,when she would meet the big wigs, would NOT be bowing to every leader (none for that matter) like POTUS Obama has done. Yes, I can see her dong POTUS.

Just us bunch of dumb Americans-tired of all the crap going on. Fools, if they would just sit down and follow Obama.... lol

As Palin said on Friday: We aren't the party of NO, we're the party of HELL NO!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I see your point. When and not if SHTF you are saying at least she has displayed the abuility to get the people rallied behind her. Something many proper generals cannot..

top topics

join