It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 2 - South Tower Explosions Visible - Extreme Slow Motion

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
one of the biggest flaws in the explosive theory is not debating what people beleive as far as free fall and what have you the cows will come home long before this is resolved however if the building was blown up there wouldve had to be a huge amount of prep work not just planting explosives but weaking the structure by removing columns and materials that obstruct the final detonation
this simply could not have been done demolition isnt just an explosion its weeks of prep work and hollowing out??????

Be Well

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Well, lets take a look at what you are saying first before we examine the audio in the videos you say are worthless. You I think are just trying to use simple technical speak to make me look incredible. Thats cool.

Successive bursts cause dropout, can you explain why?

This usually means the threshold is being pushed when I am recording but I think you mean the microphone on the handheld. Like I said, I am skilled in live recording and recording video and syncing an edited track. We do a sound check so you should not experience drop out. Sometimes it is a single track mixed to a video and sometimes I am provided the individual tracks from a studio and mix them into the video. I know who to fix a drop out if that helps...

Ambient sound distorts pickup, can you explain why? When you use an omnidirect mike it will distort which would be why you would use a uni to have a direct recording an keep out the ambient noise. This is also evident in live sound with monitors and other equipment which can increase the feedback or distortion in some frequencies with omnis.

Unidirectional microphones have a direct and limited line of pickup, omni directional microphones suffer from a lack of pickup altogether, can you explain why? This is based on design and the way the each collects the sound. This is why one you would use for vocals (omni) and another for

My guess would be that what is used in the posted video is a unidirectional mike which is generally used in video recording to try to get as much background noise out of the recording an concentrate on the one talking and/or what is being observed. Like I said, I am skilled at one particular thing. I also have good skill at mastering tracks because if someone wants an mp3 there is one eq, a CD master another and so on.

But as far as this thread, again, someone is puffing on something if they think those puffs are explosives.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
one of the biggest flaws in the explosive theory is not debating what people beleive as far as free fall

The biggest flaw in the explosive theory is trying to prove an unknown variable.

The truth is that no one has proven that what was observed is physically possible without explosives or some other unknown variable.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

if the building was blown up there wouldve had to be a huge amount of prep work not just planting explosives but weaking the structure by removing columns and materials that obstruct the final detonation

You're in the mindset that this is a conventional demolition where they try to save life and property by not damaging near-by buildings. The WTC was not a conventional demolition in the sense that they didn't care about life or property. They wanted a shock-and-awe effect and that's exactly what they got.

And yes, for CD experts to make buildings fall a certain way, they may take out walls or supports before blowing the buildings. But they didn't care about how the towers fell. If you don't care how the buildings fall or don't care about life/property, you do not need to do any prep work other than installing the explosives.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

one of the biggest flaws in the explosive theory is not debating what people beleive as far as free fall and what have you the cows will come home long before this is resolved however if the building was blown up there wouldve had to be a huge amount of prep work not just planting explosives but weaking the structure by removing columns and materials that obstruct the final detonation
this simply could not have been done demolition isnt just an explosion its weeks of prep work and hollowing out??????

Be Well
Hi triple,
How explosives of any kind could be planted IS part of the debate. So if weakening the structure could be done for the most part by the explosives themselves, placed in key points..and there were key collapse points even according to the NIST report, then that would alleviate much of the drudgery of placing explosives, (whatever they were) all over the place. Getting access doesn't seem to have been a problem, since the Mafia, (remember them?) seemingly were able to pull off a robbery at WTC in 1998 with help from an insider, (a couple of years or so before 9/11) without to much of a problem, that is a story in itself if you read it, real comic Hollywood stuff, if you believe it. So, the NIST in their report placed emphasis on the corners of the Towers and the hat trusses as a prime source for collapse, even though they rattle on about the bending steel trusses, which would also have been expanding at the same time from applied heat, as would the corrugated plates on which the concrete floors were laid. With all this bending of the trusses and expanding of anything steel, you cannot expect the concrete floor itself to just sit there as was. By definition, the concrete had to be subject to the same forces of expansion and deformation as the steel, something that concrete is NOT good at, especially a thin skin as the floors were. The concrete floors that were at or near the collapse zone most likely were well crumbled before any collapse. Food for thought.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So what your saying is:
It's cheaper, easier, simpler to prepare a Building for demolition in total secrecy
than to do it the old fashioned way.

Well that worked a Treat then, perhaps they should do all Demolitions that way,
it would save months of prep work. And also allows the Building to still make an
Income until the last 30 minutes when there told GET OUT, NOW.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

you do not need to do any prep work other than installing the explosives.

This is false.

Cutter charges only work when they're at a certain distance from the material being cut. it's the nature of the device, since the copper/plasma is focused at a certain point.

Just "installing" explosives wouldn't do it. If you believe it would, then you haven't done much research to justify your position.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

No doubt about it. There are all sorts of explosions. This isn't rocket science,and it doesn't take a genious to see the buildings were simply blown up. Top down on 1 & 2, and bottom upon WTC 7.

While it is refreshing to have engineers and scholars and such agreeing to what we have been saying for so long, their testimony only bolsters an already airtight case.

I have shown these pictures to close to 30,000 people in my own street activism, and 99.999 percent of the time, when shown pictures of the world trade center collapsing (pics, not video) and asked what they see, they respond pretty much like this, 99.999% of the time;

1. It looks like the building is exploding

2. It looks like a giant bomb going off

3. Looks like a Volcano erupting

4. Looks like an implosion

5. Looks like one of those 'controlled demolitions'

6. Looks like atom bomb going off

And this is coming from many people who were still believing the official story! And when shown 3 pictures of the WTC, that's what they say they see,over and over and over.

The reason is simple. Because that's what happened on 9/11. They blew up the WTC.

If anyone here gets tired of arguing with trolls online, then do what I did, print some good pictures, and show them to people on the street, at restaurants, wherever you go, and ask them what they see; And their answer will refresh you in ways that the internet trolls never could.

FYI - One of the things people rarely see when shown these pics on the street is the official story being true. That seems to go out the window fairly quick, when they see the pics face to face.

Cheers-
Phil

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

It Looks like a Volcano ?-?

The key thing being "Looks Like"

Just like, if a large piece of Space Junk started to re-enter, It looks like
a Comet.

You can't say it looks like a Building coming down due to a plane taking
up residency, because it's never happened before. You can only describe
as looking like something that has happened previously.

In other words, this isn't proof of anything. It only describes the event.

It Looks like a Volcano ?-?, good one...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

you do not need to do any prep work other than installing the explosives.

This is false.

Cutter charges only work when they're at a certain distance from the material being cut. it's the nature of the device, since the copper/plasma is focused at a certain point.

Just "installing" explosives wouldn't do it. If you believe it would, then you haven't done much research to justify your position.

Its true. shaped charges with Thermite would have to be placed quite close to the metal it is going to cut. But the charges can be calculated to make them work.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

It Looks like a Volcano ?-?

The key thing being "Looks Like"

Just like, if a large piece of Space Junk started to re-enter, It looks like
a Comet.

You can't say it looks like a Building coming down due to a plane taking
up residency, because it's never happened before. You can only describe
as looking like something that has happened previously.

In other words, this isn't proof of anything. It only describes the event.

It Looks like a Volcano ?-?, good one...

Say what you want, but most of these people believed the official story before they took 2 minutes and looked at 3 pictures. And afterwards didn't, or were questioning it.

I have video of it all, ya, looks like a volcano. That came up fairly often.

I know this isn't the gospel message you want to hear skeptic. You don't want to accept the idea that many people, even a majority don't see things the way that you do.

They call it cognitive dissonance!

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
Cutter charges only work when they're at a certain distance from the material being cut.
Cutter (shaped) charges are placed on and wrapped around the steel beams they're cutting. I don't know where you learned your information from, but you probably shouldn't look at that source again. Care to post that source, by the way? I'd like to see where you're getting your inaccurate information from.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I could show a Picture of Truck and a Car in Accident.
Showing it to xx people will never yield a 50/50 who's responsible.
It will probably be more 60/40, being the Truck driver because the perception
is they're always on Drugs. It's drawing a conclusion based on what the end
result is.

And just like the Conspiracy theories, they see the End Result and create
a whole story to explain the Final Result. And never go to very much detail
(well none really) how those events unfolded to arrive at that final result.

There has never been anybody that reported any questionable practices in
those buildings prior to the event. NONE. All the Evidence is based solely
on Vids and snaps taken from Vids after the Event. In just the 2 Towers were
50,000 people and nobody reported seeing anything suspicious in the weeks
leading up to it. Nobody reported these 7ft Tall guys in Black Shoes, Black Suits,
Black Ties, Black Sunnies saying they need to replace all the Flux Capacitor Overload
Circuits in all the Panels near the Windows, or something to that effect.
I also can't see how they placed Explosive in Floor Space, The Floor was concrete
held up trusses, and suspended from the trusses was a False Ceiling. Wouldn't
even be able to support a Trained Monkey. So they either used Anti-Gravity
suits or a Trained Money to traverse along the 36Ft Beam. The only other way would
be to get a ladder remove the False Ceiling Panel, Plant the Flux Capactors and
then replace the Panel. They could have placed Explosives on the Inside walls
of the Inner Core undetected but this would not support the "Truthers" claims of
Explosives used at the Outside. These Towers would of had some people working
24 Hours, the chance of being spotted even on weekends would be quite high.
And the more people doing the dirty work, the greater the chance of being caught
out. And as Indicated by the "Truthers", they would have to plant explosives on
every level, but not just 1 Building, at least 3 Buildings. Not only is that an obscene
amount explosive but also a ship load of Man-Hours to complete.

You can fool some of people some of the time, but to fool all of the people
all of the time, WOW I'd like to meet that person.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I could show a Picture of Truck and a Car in Accident.
Showing it to xx people will never yield a 50/50 who's responsible.
It will probably be more 60/40, being the Truck driver because the perception
is they're always on Drugs. It's drawing a conclusion based on what the end
result is.

And just like the Conspiracy theories, they see the End Result and create
a whole story to explain the Final Result. And never go to very much detail
(well none really) how those events unfolded to arrive at that final result.

There has never been anybody that reported any questionable practices in
those buildings prior to the event. NONE. All the Evidence is based solely
on Vids and snaps taken from Vids after the Event. In just the 2 Towers were
50,000 people and nobody reported seeing anything suspicious in the weeks
leading up to it. Nobody reported these 7ft Tall guys in Black Shoes, Black Suits,
Black Ties, Black Sunnies saying they need to replace all the Flux Capacitor Overload
Circuits in all the Panels near the Windows, or something to that effect.
I also can't see how they placed Explosive in Floor Space, The Floor was concrete
held up trusses, and suspended from the trusses was a False Ceiling. Wouldn't
even be able to support a Trained Monkey. So they either used Anti-Gravity
suits or a Trained Money to traverse along the 36Ft Beam. The only other way would
be to get a ladder remove the False Ceiling Panel, Plant the Flux Capactors and
then replace the Panel. They could have placed Explosives on the Inside walls
of the Inner Core undetected but this would not support the "Truthers" claims of
Explosives used at the Outside. These Towers would of had some people working
24 Hours, the chance of being spotted even on weekends would be quite high.
And the more people doing the dirty work, the greater the chance of being caught
out. And as Indicated by the "Truthers", they would have to plant explosives on
every level, but not just 1 Building, at least 3 Buildings. Not only is that an obscene
amount explosive but also a ship load of Man-Hours to complete.

You can fool some of people some of the time, but to fool all of the people
all of the time, WOW I'd like to meet that person.

I guess if that's what you want to believe, thats ok. But I know people personally who told me of strange things at the towers.

And apart from that I think everything you just said is shown to be false by watching 911 Mysteries.

911 Mysteries - Google Video

But I don't think you want to hear anything which would upset your religion. Because everything you believe you have to accept by faith.

Also, why do you spend so much time doing this? Why people who believe as I do, it is obvious, and even logical. But what isn't logical is for you to be here and spending so much time arguing about these things, even if your right.

As a matter of fact, if you are correct, and we are all just loons, then this makes your being here and spending so much time even more illogical. Doesn't make any sense. No logic to it.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The person doing the Narration is same person that must have done
dozens or more of other Vids . So it's no surprise it is arriving at the
same conclusion. If fact a lot of Videos use the same Voice Over from
other Videos. This maybe giving the Impression of Thousands of Video
Editors all arriving at the same conclusion, when it's not.

Being a Skeptic, it is my job, duty, to Debunk anything that is Bunk
And the WTC Theories certainly fall into this Area.
There is so much over whelming evidence that these theories are just
bunk with no real substance or explanations.
And Bunkers tend to get really angry when their claims are Questioned.

Show me one person that saw anything unusual in the weeks Prior
Show me a single peice of steel that shows damaged by explosives,
not puffs of smoke or molten Aluminum. Usually the proof of Explosives
just redirects me yet another Video of the Building Falling. With that amount
of explosive there must be a ship load of metal showing Explosive damage.
Even though the site was closed to public, there were over a Hundred
Firemen searching through the wreckage, and not one of them noticed
anything Unusual. I could understand if they were Ambulance Drivers but
not Fireman. And it also means a 100% success rate on charges set off,
another World Record, because none were found.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

So why do you care then? If this is just bunk, why are you wasting your time here? Surely you must have better things to do then to argue with what you consider fools.

And if it just bunk why do more Americans believe this "bunk" then not? And feel to argue otherwise, but your mistaken.

So enlighten me, as I am honestly curious as to what motivates you here and what your goal is, and why you waste so much time discussing"bunk" with strangers on the internet?

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Well if you can waste time posting bunk, I can waste time
Debunking Bunk.

And the sooner Amercians discover this is just Bunk, the sooner they
will stumble on to the real reason for the terrorist attack.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Debunking Bunk.

I wasn't trying to imply for you to stop or go away or anything like that. i am just honestly curious what really motivates you. I apologize that I put you on the defensive. I know you can do anything if you want to, but why is my question?

And also, just what was the real reason for the terrorist attack? Would you be good enough to please tell me, from your perspective?

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan

Debunking Bunk.

I wasn't trying to imply for you to stop or go away or anything like that. i am just honestly curious what really motivates you. I apologize that I put you on the defensive. I know you can do anything if you want to, but why is my question?

And also, just what was the real reason for the terrorist attack? Would you be good enough to please tell me, from your perspective?

Cheers-
Phil

One could draw Parralles between the Attack on Pearl Harbour and the WTC.
Pearl Harbour was written in the History books as Unprovoked attack, ROFL.
WTC was written in the History books as an Attack on Freedom and Democracy,
once again ROFL.

You are right about a WTC Conspiracy, but it nothing to do Freedom, Democracy,
Inside Job, Dynomite, Thermite or Dustmites.

The reason was spelt out quite clear by Yousef 10 years earlier, and his reasons
are recorded in court documents, so you don't need to go to a Blog or Conspiracy
Site to find them. Now the Court System and Government labeled him as
Cucu-Bananas and somehow managed to spin this around into a Freedom and
Democracy thing, and good job I might add. Thing is: He was absolutely right,
although I don't aggree with his methods.

In short, the US keeps sticking their Nose in places it has no reason to be.
And that's why you got your A-- Kicked.

If the real reason was as Yousef described, then all the other countries would have said,
It's your problem, you created It, you deal with it. But the Goverment spun this into an
Attack on Freedom and Democracy in order to rally support.
It worked a Treat, and with the added phrase: Your with us or against us, was just Gold.
And to make matters worse, Bush activated the old ANZUS treaty, which basically
Blackmailed Australia to Join up to a Fake War.

And everybody now knows, the reason for the whole Iraq was also total
Fiction, once again to rally International Support.

People should be focusing on the reason for the Terrorist Attack rather than
where the Dynomite was placed. They could have attacked UK, France they
also had Freedom and Democracy and closer to Home, but for some reason
they picked the USA.

Crikey, I haven't even mentioned Iran yet, awe well anther day.

If only there was a common theme, that could link all these events together.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

One could draw Parralles between the Attack on Pearl Harbour and the WTC.

Yes, both had advanced warnings and still were let happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join