It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine ready for killing Americans - Popular idea with the Left

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Who are you to judge this man by his beliefs? I don't necessarily agree with all he said, but if I were to take what you said and call you a quack and a traitor, you'd pony up and lash out at me to defend yourself. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here. And in no way does this guy even remotely speak for even a fire team of the Marine Corps. He speaks for himself.

Originally posted by SmittyPuffs
I'm a Marine, and talk of killing American civilians has never once come up in my 3 years in the military. Were at war ladies and gentleman. Why the **** would any of us be focused on the potential for a war within the United States? That's never going to happen.

The Marine that said this is probably some E1-E3 boot-as-**** POG who's looking for attention. Don't worry people, he doesn't speak for the entire Corps.

Yeah, in my 4 years, never heard it myself. And it's true, we are at war and the last thing on our minds is having to kill Americans.

And what's wrong with E1-E3's and POGs? I'll have to agree that he's probably some PFC in an admin shop, boot as hell, was in MCRD last week, but c'mon. We're not all bad. lol

reply to post by Hondahawk

Excuse me for being blunt and not sugar coating this, but you're a biased idiot who takes what one misguided fool says for the voice of an entire organization.

Let's say you're an officer of the law. Officer Shmuck says he's going to eradicate all who uprise and oppose the American government in the sickest way possible with extreme prejudice. Because he said that, I've just put you in a group with him as having the same thought pattern. Do you see where I'm coming from?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Max Black is correct. There were 67 thousand AR-15's sold by Bushmaster alone the day after "oduma" was placed by the NWO in the seat of "puppetry". There is no real way to tell just how many armed US citizens are training for the imposition of Martial Law. Until about 6 months ago it was very difficult to purchase certain types of bullets, brass and primers from any of the major distributors, not to mention that AR's and M-14's etc are just now starting to be restocked in massive quantities on the shelves of gun dealers again as well as ammunition. Training camps have "shot" up every where. Gun Clubs have put out the "word" and even children aged 5 are learning how to fire weapons. My son is one those learning to shoot. I too am prior military (72-76) and see the same dangers that await those who are no prepared for the worst. Every one at this site knows about the foreign troop presence in our Nation. The last "count" was about 3 million and they shall have no problem in killing US citizens. At the National Guard Armory in our town, there no less then 7 "GAZ 66" trucks along with other foreign made equipment parked there. 4 weeks ago I encountered a Russian officer at the local grocery store. I have been to Covington Ga. and Madison Ga. where the FEMA coffins are made and stored. They are shipping out the coffins at Madison as we speak. I have been to three FEMA prison facilities here if GA. (Oglethorpe, Unidilla, Hawkinsville). I have been to the Georgia "Guide Stones. This is real. It would behoove any of you to visit Al Cuppetts site and read about the intimidation of local authorities using "Cobra" gun ships. The information that he gives concerning these things has been verified. Keep your eyes and ears open. The NWO is not just going to "go away" unhappily. They will use every resource they have to maintain their power. God bless us all.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You wrote:
Anyone preaching the violent overthrow of our duly elected government and the murder of fellow Americans is not a "patriot". For all their rhetoric and the inane babbling of their cheerleaders, these are not Thomas Jefferson and George Washington reincarnated. Instead, they stand side-by-side with every oppressive regime that came into power via the overthrow of the democratically elected government.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by DoomsdayRex

Point: You are "assuming" that our Government was "duly elected". Is there anyone out there that can absolutely verify that when all the vote numbers are "crunched" that the "real" vote came through? Harry Reid won as well as Pelosi on November 2. 2010 Reids son controls the business that runs the Union that installs and programs "voting" machines. "Duly Elected"? Perhaps you might consider rephrasing your last statement.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is the oath I swore when I joined up:

"I, [name here], do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The very first sentence strikes me as the most important. I would not have sworn this oath if I didn't intend on putting the Constitution first, before everything else, including an order from the President. With that said, any military personel who would turn his arms towards US citizens, the people who the Constitution is intended to protect, has declared that he is an enemy of that same Constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join