It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine ready for killing Americans - Popular idea with the Left

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I see that there are a lot of prior service in this forum which makes me very happy that there is a wealth of experience and knowledge around here.

true it does seem like a lot of random people claim to be a "marine" and what not for the status....ironically, i am a marine lol. I was in Iraq march of 2006 to Oct 2006.(Amtracker if anyone was curious, YAT YAS) I don't know any marine with the same mentality as this anti-constitutional thug. And like others that have mentioned, I am also in oath keepers, and being in a place of power does not give you the authority to override the constitution. I believe its the supreme law in this country, above any order that can be given, and if there are marines out there like this guy (if he is a marine) im awful ashamed of them

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
FBI Conducts Raids

(WXYZ) - The FBI was conducting raids Saturday night at multiple locations in southeast Michigan.

Action News has learned Homeland Security and the Joint Anti-terrorism Task Force is also involved in a major operation.

Federal officials would not say who they were targeting or where, but the FBI has set up a command center at the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department in Ann Arbor, where they have brought in two satellite trucks and a radio tower.

Agents have also obtained search warrants and multiple arrests have been made.

I would have advised you of this in Breaking news but for whatever reason the Moderator Mirthful Me doesn't seem to want you to know that

Anti-terrorism task forces of the United States Government are moving as of last evening on our fellow Patriots.

www.wxyz.com...

[edit on 28-3-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

There is no CURRENT INTERPRETATION of the constitution.
Do you have any idea how dangerous what you just posted is? Any idea at all?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

I was behind RP 100% in the last election and have been to tea party rallies in the north and south in this country. Sorry but I have no respect for someone who tells me what I'm thinking as well as a large group of other Americans.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crusaderiam

But the healthcare bill helps people. It even increases the power of the IRS so they can have access to our bank accounts and the ability to confiscate our tax returns. This must be for our mental health right?
Great post Dude!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Alright, TIME OUT!!! All of these posts about how the US military can whup anyone's ass, any time - they are, well... rather disturbing.
Last time I checked, which was very recently by the way, there were a bunch of cave dwellars dishing it out pretty good, killing a bunch of our military in some areas around the Middle East. I also seem to remember some other conflict in SE Asia where a bunch of rice farmers dished it out pretty good to the military.

The point is, that throughout history, guerilla tactics have always worked against superior force and technology. If a civil war were to break out on US soil, do you think that people would line up on the battle field and exchange volleys???

I think alot of you are missing the point entirely. Sure, some brainwashed soldiers will obey ANY orders; illegal or not! Other soldiers will start out believing that they are doing the right thing but will change their minds in short order. And yet others, they will disobey the orders on the basis that the orders are illegal. Before you know it you will have military fighting military - alot of that fancy technology is going to get turned right back on the very people who ordered its use against civilians. This is NOT a black and white, cut and dry issue!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

No one has killed a "bunch" of our military in the Middle East. In the course of almost 9 years this has been the least lethal war we have ever been in.

Combat operations in Iraq are almost zero. They will be zero in September. Most of Afghanistan, except for the southern part, has mostly stabilized. We are in the closing chapters of these campaigns.

Guerilla tactics have not always worked. The Native Americans used guerilla tactics and that didn't work out so well. The Boers tried and failed. The Philippine insurrection failed. Even in Vietnam after Operation Linebacker II, we forced North Vietnam to the Paris Peace Accords. That war was over. Where we failed, was when the democratic controlled US congress passed legislation, preventing the US from intervening if the North invaded the South again. That same congress began to cut aid to South Vietnam and everything went downhill from there. In 1975 the North invaded again and we were unable to do anything.

Guerilla warfare works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't work.

Ultimately its a matter of hearts, minds, and logistics.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
Anti-terrorism task forces of the United States Government are moving as of last evening on our fellow Patriots.

Anyone preaching the violent overthrow of our duly elected government and the murder of fellow Americans is not a "patriot". For all their rhetoric and the inane babbling of their cheerleaders, these are not Thomas Jefferson and George Washington reincarnated. Instead, they stand side-by-side with every oppressive regime that came into power via the overthrow of the democratically elected government.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As a British Civilian all I can say to this 'Marine' is shame on you, obviously hasn't seen enough of his homeland destroyed in the name of greed by the corruption in power as he's been abroad too long fighting for oil , sorry I'm meant to say Democracy.
Maybe he should come home and see his community riddled with poverty and sadness caused by those he professes to obey.
And to say 'dragging your wounded child' is a bit harsh don't you think.
I'm thinking Goverment troll paid to instill fear onto the public by saying that if you disobey your government then your children maty be hurt.
Any soldier who fires intentionally on children no matter who's should be court marshalled and IMHO lined against the wall with those that issued the order.
But of course all the nazi's simply said 'we were following orders'.
Has this 'Marine' heard of a moral compass? apparently not. after all everythings hunkydory, smiles and flowers at home isn't it?.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Any military personal under direction of the military caught fighting in the continental US of A breaks the basic tenet of possi comitatus. Thanks for all the military that would break one of the basic tenets of our federal law.

As for using a federal military to enforce the Constitution. Thanks for breaking that as well.

I see none of you give a rat's ass about the Constitution. Where are your stances on the Federal Reserve. The IRS. The draft back in Vietnam era. Sorry, point to any component of forced conscription into a military to go to the defense of a foreign government or to HELP people of another country. I do not think you will find that in the FRELLING Constitution. Militias are the only frelling TRUE military force given power by the Constitution. They are to be disbanded in a time of peace. I guess the MILITARY never taught you that, did it?

Using the military against any civilians in a time of civil disobedience will get you the same conviction as the Nazi's. Sorry, you would be executed.

Thanks for playing, who is destroying the Constitution!

As for anyone that has a brain, the Constitution has been destroyed and the military backs an UNLAWFUL GOVERNMENT in the US. No where in the CONSTITUTION does it allow ANY action outside the US. Sorry, you have no base for your arguments. Iraq, unlawful. Afghanistan, unlawful. Your stances, unlawful.

Wake up, your attitude is part of the problem.

Sorry, please point me in the direction of the Declaration of War against Iraq, also the Declaration of War against Afghanistan.

Or a hundred other actions over the past 10 years. No, we are policing our EMPIRE.

Sorry about getting Irate, these frelling Dems/Repubs running this country into the ground are really pissing me off.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Our founding fathers knew that there would by tyrants in our future and that's why they made sure the 2nd Amendment was put in the Constitution. With effectively a standing army of citizens, there would be no chance of a Federal army having their way with the citizens. I don't think this post is really from a marine, but there are a few twisted souls that love killing because they were brought up on video games and have no concept of right and wrong.

Anyway, I want to make this very clear. Obama will try to take this 2nd Amendment away from us using a UN small arms treaty. When that time comes, no American must give up their guns no matter what. Also no police officer or soldier should ever participate with a gun collection since it is a violation of our Constitution. Any President that even hints at signing a UN gun treaty as a US President is a traitor and is no longer legitimate. I'm sure the police are just going to be replaced with Blackwater type units so they will do whatever their masters says so America must be ready for this. If our police is taken over by contractors then they are getting ready to grab the guns. Obama will do this before he is kicked out of office. His job is to sell the new world order. He got away with giving 28 Trillion of our future to his banker Masters already. He got away with taking 1/6 of our entire economy over and saying he will jail anybody who doesn't pay his masters for crappy health care now. If you think he is going to quit there, you're crazy. He's going to come for the guns because America can not be broken with an armed citizenry. If they ever get our guns, it's over. We must educate all about the new world order with an ever growing army of light. We must all know how to shoot guns and own at least one gun for personal protection like our founders. We must band together as one, police, soldiers, everybody and never allow any politician to take away ANY of our rights. We will repeal Obama's evil in the future. But until then you better all go expose the new world order ten times harder than you were before. We have only 6 months to play with here. Get ahead of Obama signing a UN gun ban NOW! Tell everybody you know Obama is going to try to do it and get involved with facebook and get more friends so you can tell them.

Every person in our government must know that any attempt to even hint at a UN small arms treaty is treason and grounds for immediate impeachment for violating our founding documents. Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

[edit on 28-3-2010 by tcilia]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tcilia
reply to post by boondock-saint

I saw this on networkworld.com This is probably what happen.

"A China-based root DNS server associated with networking problems in Chile and the U.S. has been disconnected from the Internet.

The action by the server's operator, Netnod, appears to have resolved a problem that was causing some Internet sites to be inadvertently censored by a system set up in the People's Republic of China.

Wednesday, operators at NIC Chile noticed that several ISPs (Internet service providers) were providing faulty DNS information, apparently derived from China. China uses the DNS system to enforce Internet censorship on its so-called Great Firewall of China, and the ISPs were using this incorrect DNS information."

[edit on 28-3-2010 by tcilia]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I am new here and am an active duty airman. I am currently serving my country in Florida. I have been reading ATS for sometime and felt compelled to register and comment about the marine that says he would kill americans.

Sadly, my office has had this discussion before. I say sadly, because the military shouldn't even be concerned with such matters. We all agreed that if ordered to take up arms against our neighbors, brothers, sisters, we would drop our guns, we would in no way support that order. We are human beings, we have families, we love our children, we will not fight against our people.

Our Oath of Enlistment requires us to first and foremost, support and defend the constitution, against all enemies foreign and domestic. We consider our domestic enemies to be anyone that would attempt to subvert, violate or unlawfully change the US Constitution. The Federal Government will not have an army if it calls on us to take up arms against the American People. The US military makes up less than 1% of the population.

It would be far easier to depose 535 people, than 300+ million.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by oggie168
Let's pray to God that will never be necessary.

I don't think we have to worry about it. As I said in a post somewhere above, the Marines would never fire on their own mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, cousins etc.

The military isn't keen on Obama or the left anyways, so I am sure you would see tanks rolling across the white house lawn if that order was ever issued..

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Most of the military voted against Barack Obama in the 2008 Presidential Election. The President doesn't enjoy the support or loyalty of the US Military. I have my own theory about how a person like the President can deal with the military problem.

1. He could order us into a war that decimates our military, in turn it would give him an opportunity to refill the vacuum by instituting loyalists as his high ranking military officers. (Field Grade and up).

2. He could keep most of the military bogged down in an overseas contingency where we would be powerless to interfere in domestic affairs.

3. He could bring down the morale of our military and destroy our retention rates.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi guys, granted, im only new to ATS, but i do enjoy open discussions on sensitive topics. Can i just state right here and now i consider myself to be a "left-wing" thinker, and i find the very title of this thread extremely derogatory. Im betting i could wager large amounts of money on the fact that this guy does not truely understand left as opposed to right sentiments... Another thing, look at what the "marine" is actually saying, DON'T start civil war, because the government has the military behind them, and it would be a pointless waste of human life...sometimes you must read BETWEEN the lines, not just the lines you want to read...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
In my haste to comment on the so-called marine, I neglected to mention the underlying issue surrounding his comment. He made this comment in a liberal blog and got praise and support for the idea. Whatever comes out of the mouths of the tea party protesters will never raise to the level of vitriol, hatred, incitement, and violence that comes out of the liberal blog-o-sphere.

How can there be a counter-culture that hates this country so much? How can people hate their countrymen?

At the risk of hijacking this thread I must ask the question:

Just what are the liberal's grievances and why would they bring out so much hostility? To me, their grievances aren't legitimate, it's just rhetoric.

Healthcare: Why couldn't we come up with a way that would help the needy and leave the rest of the country alone?

Taxes: Who in their right mind actually wants to pay more in taxes? Who really wants to give the government more of their hard-learned money?

Education: What is wrong with the free exchange of ideas? Why is ID so scary to talk about? Why does our history have to be sugar-coated?

US Constitution: This document was written to establish our union and to protect the rights of every single American. Why would people have a problem with it, it protects everyone? We have redeemed our self as a nation with our past transgressions? Millions died because of slavery, isn't the bloodshed enough reparation? The civil rights movement of the 60's, it finally ended segregation and gave everyone equal status in this country. Those that grew up after civil rights act have no legitimate grievance to this country.

Poverty: Our country has paid for housing, income, health care, food, subsidized education, plus the private charities that feed and clothe the poor, subsidized utilities etc. The list goes on, yet the poor want more.

Military: If you have a grievance with the activities of the military, know that it is under civilian control, we answer to our chain of command and must follow the lawful orders of those appointed over us. If your grievance is because we do war, then you need to take that up with the government you elected.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by projectnsearch

Hi, I am replying to your post. It is a good concern, but the small arms ban, is a treaty that must be approved by 2/3 of our congress and senate. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by WWJFKD

Anyone preaching the violent overthrow of our duly elected government and the murder of fellow Americans is not a "patriot". For all their rhetoric and the inane babbling of their cheerleaders, these are not Thomas Jefferson and George Washington reincarnated. Instead, they stand side-by-side with every oppressive regime that came into power via the overthrow of the democratically elected government.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

Dude, if said "duly elected" officials violate their oaths of office by passing or enforcing unconstitutional laws or policies, their position as government official is no longer valid.

Being democratically elected does not mean they can just do what ever they want in office. You're conception of how a Representative Republic functions appears to be severely lacking and warped.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join