It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we wake up in a different/alternate universe every morning?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
What makes you think you woke up?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The other possibility is that we are waking up in an alternate timeline, but this would require someone from the future traveling back in time and changing something that would create a ripple in the timeline, and whatever changes made would have to be small subtle changes making a small ripple in the time line, major changes would create a big ripple, and possibly a paradox.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If I woke up in a parallel universe, I think something went wrong. It was in the 80's a few days ago. This morning I woke up hearing tornado sirens. I looked out the window and it was snowing like crazy. I was like what is going on? Tornado sirens and heavy snow. I'm still in South Carolina. I just don't know what's going on half the time.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sphinx551

I think parts of us are always phasing in and out of multiple realities all the time.
Given that particles disappear and reappear constantly.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
what would be the purpose of this? the universe is changing all the time anyway. its all just probabilities. alternate universes are a redundant concept.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sphinx551

I think that explains the mystery of missing socks pretty well

edit on 14-11-2014 by bksl90 because: autocorrect

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Researching this archon soul enslavement system, chasing my tail for years, I had only noticed an improvement when I researched orgone energy, how the negative creepies can't stand it and began sleeping under a copper pyramid and now I am a firm believer, it has to do with frequency and vibration and how "they" overlay a false frequency overtop the organic one that keeps us out of sync and in a negative frequency that they can feed off of. So I began to take my power back. The schumann resonance of the planet is increasing as are the planetary frequencies to help free humanity and mother earth, it is a slow increase so a gradual freedom That a copper wire pyramid hanging over my bed helped me feel better and gave me a nicer bunch of people to deal with by morning after years and a lifetime of suffering tells me I am on the right track. It is a whole creepy sci fi stranger than fiction story that they think is too strange for most people to believe anyhow, so if you start to research it be prepared for a hard to believe more like Star Trek truth plus they have more disinfo agents out there than you will find truth. That is why they had me chasing my tail. The black magic rituals are what opened the portholes back in the dabbling of Jon Dee so please avoid them. Not all are good or bad and it is easier to raise out of duality when you are not being targeted with negative energy. Hope this helps. Supposedly with each decision you make you are opening up a parallel reality as all times are going on simultaneously, the trick is to stay tuned to the positive by good thoughts and keeping your energy clear through orgone.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Erm you just spoiled the movie haha,
Great movie tho, but u don't find out what's happening till near the end.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join