It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about religion hopefully exposed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

Well that's a nice story but I don't really give a crap if Buddism or Islam or Pagan relgions are based on sun worship or even Christianity itself. My concern is just simply the VIDEO posted by the OP. Even though I doubt the claims in those links are any more true. I will read them though, but I've already found mistruths in those as I go.

But even if it's true, nice way to devert the topic but what I'm looking for is evidence to back up the VIDEO ON HAND by the OP. like when it claims all these figures were born on the 25th or when it talks about the solstice and things like that.

That's what we're talking about here. This video and not your personal religious beliefs. Do you have anything to back up what's in THIS VIDEO?

You make a nice claim that the catholic church is all sun worship but you provide no sources. Just links about every religion but that one. But again, even if you could prove it, you've just proved what you believe in. Which would be great, but that's not what we're talking about.

You haven't proved that the video from OP, what we're ACTUALLY talking about, has any merit to it all. Can you back the video up? Stay on topic.

Even if it was true though. Understand what I'm saying. I'm not arguing that religion is true or that sun worship wasn't involved, even though I doubt any one could really back that up.

What I'm saying is the claims in THIS video are flat out lies and this video is based on the ZG video which is also a flat out LIE and hoax.

If you wanna believe it was all sun worship go right ahead, but don't use these videos to back up your claim because it's gonna make you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by tinfoilman]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

im not saying he was right about everything but he was on the right track.
alright ill break it down for ya tin man...
micro-consciousness, bio conciousness, humanity consciousness, planetary consciousness,solar counsiousness and universal counciessness...thats the scale we all operate on from the smallest things that make up the bigger picture or the bigger picture that sustains life. everything is in a cycle so the elite can sustain control over humanity like the sun does. they can take life cause natrual disasters and do rituals on certain astronomical dates that affects the human masses the most.
i beleive the jesus story personally was about the year of 2012 when all these astronomical signs and wonders will be happening and mankind will see through different eyes!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

Maybe sure, anything is possible. But my point is the video is so full of bunk and all that bunk has been pointed out to the authors and they won't recant their bunk.

My point is, just because it agrees with one's hypothesis doesn't mean you should just blindly support it even after all the evidence has proven to be pretty much completely false.

You should distance yourself from the false evidence and try to find real evidence of what you believe.

When one keeps supporting false claims like all religious figures were crucified, and then all one has to do is a Google search to see that no, Horus, Mithra, Krishnah and so on and so on actually weren't crucified at all and it's all made up. Well, who's going to take you seriously after that if you keep spouting off that stuff?

When you try to explain your idea to someone with false evidence, eventually they find out the evidence is false and that hurts your claims. They will no longer take you seriously and it hurts your credibility.

The best thing to do is say, okay this is what I believe, but this guy over here is just full of BS and a crackpot and he's making all of us look like crackpots too. Let me show you the real evidence that is true.

Even if they have the same theory as you, you should be mad as hell at someone that purposely and knowingly puts forth false information to make people believe something that isn't true.

But you should be even madder at someone that purposely puts forth false information to make people believe something that might be true. Because when they find out someone is lying to them then they'll believe the exact opposite!!!

Because in the end people find out the truth and then it hurts your case. So, you should distance yourself as far away from false information as possible even if you'd very much like it to be true. That's the big issue here. Disinformation even if they may be right about the big picture.

But who's going to believe them about the big picture if they can't even get the small one right?

[edit on 29-3-2010 by tinfoilman]

[edit on 29-3-2010 by tinfoilman]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i agree 100%... the truth is what will come to the light and we will find purpose and meaning to life again.what the illuminati believes isnt good or evil its spiritual knowledge. but that knowledge can be used for good or evil...the illuminati are the chosen to control humanity by speaking like a saint but playing war games behind are backs..but for are trials and tribulations cause without conflict in life there is no lesson.
this dimension is for self evaluation and overcoming the beast within1...to overcome are fleshly desires and to receive are spiritual rights by natrual evolution...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join