It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message in a BBC advert?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

^^Watch the video first^^

Hello to all. I saw this advert Completely by accident a few weeks ago. Is it just me or is there something strange about it. It seems like someone is trying to tell us something.

What are your thoughts?

peace.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

No, it's not just you. That's freaky. It's like they're putting it right in your face! A little MSM foreshadowing goes a long way...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

A link to the BBCs website.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
More crap making you think that we are empowered enough to orchestrate change, what a load of crap.
if we all pulled together we might get something done but that is not going to happen because majority believe we dont need to do it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

My computer takes a while to stream youtube videos. The thumbnail I see looks weird enough...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I was really interested when I first saw this advert about a week or so ago, until the end that it is.
I wondered what was going to happen and then boom! yeah you can change the world by the power of the internet. Just so happens that it is the BBC's Super power month that focuses on the internet.

Got to admit it is rather a good advert, makes you think if they are trolling sites like this for good ideas!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It reminded me of this thread by CanadianDream420: The Greatest Era in Human History - George Orwell vs. Michio Kaku

It talks about the internet being the first step to a type 1 civilization. We are still at a type 0.

new topics

top topics

join