It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim: There are Nazis on the Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Given what is at hand could this be another hoax or simply a continuation of what many have felt.

Photographs leaked to the Internet last week taken by the Cassiopeia probe on the so-called dark side of the Moon have stirred up considerable controversy among both astronomers and conspiracy theorists. The photos reveal a structure in the Schroedinger crater near the southern lunar polar region; official sources have failed to provide an explanation for it. Scientists are baffled by the discovery, and numerous UFO and conspiracy researchers have interpreted it to prove the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence.

and last but not least,

In an official NASA announcement, NASA spokesperson Roslyn Villacorta stated that the alleged observations were due to a signal disturbance resulting from a weather balloon aligned between the satellite Cassiopeia and the groundside receiver. “Weather balloons are known to mess with probe signals,” she said in a press conference held at the Houston space center yesterday. “It is a freak coincidence that the erroneous signal formed a swastika shape, known all over the world as a strongly controversial symbol.”

link
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1441cbcb4b1bff3c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Oh come on...really? If that is true then...so many possibilities!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It is an interesting photograph not to mention quite disturbing but I think that it is more part of a viral marketing campaign rather than a hoax and I think that it is related to the film iron sky.

In fact, Iron sky is in the address so I think this is nothing more than some hype. Shame really I was hoping to trip over my brains

IronSky

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Been there, done that:

blog.starwreck.com...

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Bleh, oh well. Wow, kinda sad that I am a bit disappointed that it isn't real.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If there was a disrupted signal wouldn't the image have been more distorted?

however i must say to have nazi's on the moon would be even more absurd.

best thing to do would be to search for other moon images of the same crater and then try to peice together a strong thesis.

link   
Don't you find it a bit embarrassing that ATS gets cited in the above blog?

link   
i will take a bite into this! first off how can these same professionals be baffled about this structure, when we sent a nuclear war head almost at the same location in the name of ice on the moon( Remember?) do these same professionals think that the average human fails to recollect information for over a 24 hour time period?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Cool your jets. It was a HOAX, Click on one of the external links above.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Good catch. I haven't even heard of the film. Probably won't get here in DVD form until....... ummmm........ 2015.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It's not a hoax, it's viral marketing. It's only supposed to be believed the way that any other fiction is meant to be, this one just wants to seem more real to pull people in.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

A hoax is a form of viral marketing. (Or is that vice-versa?) My first reaction upon seeing the picture was: "Oh no... not another 'Sun' exclusive!"
Sadly, this thread may go on for a while. BTW, isn't that Albert the Time Traveler in the lower right hand corner of the frame?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

hey D you must have either of not read my post or it went way past your comprehension? the professionals know exactly what is up there, as recently they sent a huge pay load to the moon in the name of water right? if so wouldnt that have taken some serious preperation time? Are we on the same page yet?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Yes, the professionals know pretty much what is up there. This structure is not. It's a still from a science fiction movie.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nazi's!? its a old symbol of the Black Sun.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There are no Nazis up there, everyone knows the first moon settlers where whalers.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

In an official NASA announcement, NASA spokesperson Roslyn Villacorta stated that the alleged observations were due to a signal disturbance resulting from a weather balloon aligned between the satellite Cassiopeia and the groundside receiver. “Weather balloons are known to mess with probe signals,” she said in a press conference held at the Houston space center yesterday.

So why in blazes would NASA have weather balloons on the moon for in the first place??? That makes no sense what so ever.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

weather balloon aligned between the satellite Cassiopeia and the groundside receiver.

The satalite in space and the groudside reciever is on earth. So that would mean that the weather baloon was between earth and the satalite not on the moon it was in the sky.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Solasis

A hoax is a form of viral marketing.

This is sooooo not true. Nor is the reverse. I mean, sometimes hoaxes do act as viral marketing for bigger-hoax books. But if you're talking about ARG's -- Alternate Reality Games -- They don't attempt to claim that the world i sa certain way. They ignore the boundaries between fact and fiction in order to tell a part of a story. They create a world which is a certain way and ask for the player to pretend that they are the same. Some of them do this too well; the O'Reilly like DJ Dan from The Lost Experience really messed with my sense of reality. but it was never a hoax -- these things are never a hoax. If it's a new ARG, there are four phases of various lengths, depending on both the player and the game:

1) Belief in the world being constructed
2) Realization that the "facts" being asserted are false, and assumption that it's a hoax.
3) Acceptance of the ARG as a game, not a hoax
4) Voluntary immersion into the game.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The OP turns out to be an advert.
This is pointed out several times in subsequent posts.
And idiots keep coming on as if the subsequent posts don't exist.
Is there a problem with reading on this site, or are some people really that thick ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join