It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim: There are Nazis on the Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yes, there are Nazis on the moon..........

and they have Elvis surrounded

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

The weather balloon on the story is on earth, between the satellite and the receiver. The data got messed up by the already-produced-signal being messed up.

(Of course, even in the fictional story, that's a lie.)

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Solasis]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Maybe it's a Nazi balloon, filtering the signal to produce the swastika.

Or maybe it's projecting the swastika to the dark side of the moon?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Okay, okay. I must admit I'm unfamiliar with ARGs, but I'll cede that in this particular instance the website makes absolutely no claims to be anything but a promotion for a movie. The question is: why are people even taking the picture seriously?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've been looking forward to Iron Sky for months. Anyone that hasn't seen the teaser trailer should check it out. It's a great idea for a movie. I can't believe anyone would believe their fake news report, but if it gets people talking then it's doing its job. Marketing - It's fabulous.

Here's a better pic of the swastika building in the crater.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The symbol used by the Nazis does not belong to them. It is a religious symbol and represents peace and love.

Here is one from 1907.

Link

[edit on 26-3-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

And here we go... the swastika is an ancient symbol portraying the revolution of the heavens. The Nazis deliberately reversed the direction of the "arms." In addition to genocide, the Nazis achieved the unique distinction of having committed "eideocide:" the eradication of a universal symbol through association.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Wel...,l regardless that indeed THERE ARE alien bases on the moon, most likely ancient ANUNNAKI bases and the original hindu swastika IS AN ANUNNAKI OCCULTIST SYMBOL, THIS PIC has been pointed out as a HOAX. I did a research on Google Earth and can't see nothing in Schroedinger crater. If anyone want to try find something there...

75°00'S 132°24'E

[edit on 26-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

To Mods: My bad. I just couldn't resist... I'll fix it. To TruthSeeker8300: The title of this thread is: "Claim: There Are Nazis On The Moon." If you wish to rehabilitate the swastika, please initiate a new thread in a different forum. "Philosophy and Metaphysics." perhaps.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax
The OP turns out to be an advert.
This is pointed out several times in subsequent posts.
And idiots keep coming on as if the subsequent posts don't exist.
Is there a problem with reading on this site, or are some people really that thick ?

1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
4a. Sometimes the problem is lack of reading comprehension but just as often the subsequent posts aren't read at all.
4b. Apparently, yes, some are, but thankfully not all.

And yes it's embarrassing the article singles out ATS as the place where so many gullible people believed this photoshop which she said, took her all of 15 minutes to do.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Not only do people not read the previous posts...evidently, we have so many new members here that they don't remember this very same subject and picture being discussed about 2-3 months ago....

Iron Sky...cool trailer and idea..love the graphics, concepts... where's Indiana Jones when you need him?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
On a lighter note,

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sure Tristar, Der Furher is in exile!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think they're just make believe. They propbably only exist because people believe in them & project their thought form energies to create reality. Just like God, the devil, angels, demons, aliens, & other things that people only see when they want to see.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by killyou]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
And yes it's embarrassing the article singles out ATS as the place where so many gullible people believed this photoshop which she said, took her all of 15 minutes to do.

Hi, I'm Jarmo, the writer of the blog post and one of the writers for Iron Sky.

I also have a lovely fiancee who is rather amused that I was mistaken for a woman... But that's besides the point

The point is, yes, there are some rather gullible people here. But there are some really sharp guys as well. And then there's Phage. I was rather amused by the first topic about the Truth Today article, we honestly never, ever thought it would be confused with real news. It didn't take long for the more sceptical members to point out the article was satire, but guess a lot of people got rather exited and jumped to the discussion without reading the previous comments.

I've been lurking on ATS for a long time now. It all started because ATS is a goldmine for background research on conspiracy theories, fringe science etc. And even thought Iron Sky is a comedy we like to do our research properly.

I don't believe there are Nazis on the Moon, but without ATS I wouldn't have realized that Kenneth Arnold's "flying saucer" sketch looked almost exactly like the the Horton jet fighter Nazis were developing at the end of the war - and that was captured by the US. Or that the "ghost rockets" seen in the skies here in Scandinavia after the war seemed to fly from Penemunde rocket base to the Soviet Union - something that implies there was nothing ghostly about those rockets at all.

And since I've finally registered if you have any questions about Iron Sky I'll be happy to answer.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

And then there are some of us who were just enjoying the joke after the fact.

I still don't see how a balloon can fly to the moon, nazi or not.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
After seeing that the year is "2018" from some of this topics respondants & reading the replies, I see how this is a hoax.

To all the smart alecks - I'm not an idiot, I just woke up & was reading the posts before commenting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join