It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: For or Against War on Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was curious how the ATS community views the possible US/UK attack on Iraq.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
While I do support a War against Iraq, I do feel that it (War) should have been concluded in 1991 (1st Persian Gulf War). With that being said I feel that this "war" should have been begun (initiated) in early January, 2003 by a coalition of US-UK Forces. These Forces could have neutralized Iraq's Army and Air Force with the Forces then (January, 2003) in place. Now the "war" has been so politiczed by media & world discussion as to be more damaging to us (US/UK) then
the actual casulties that will be incurred in gaining the victory. My Opinion.

I am a veteran of six years service in USAFSS.

God bless our Country, our President and our Servicemen & Servicewomen through-out the World.

USAFSS-SP

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I see no other choice than to go to war, therefore I support it.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I voted " for the war ", but I'm not against Irak and/or her peoples.I'm against Saddam.

Also, I'm sure that the USA/GB armed forces will do everything to doesn't hurt the civilians. That's NOT a war against Irak. That's a war against Saddam and his madnes.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I voted for the War,the reason to get Saddam out so the people of Iraq can have a better way of life.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more, We must ged rid of Suddam. I've been hearing alot lately that if and when we attack, there won't be much resistance because most of the Iraqi's hate him.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I agree that we must go to war, but it should have ended in 1991 diuring the first war. He and N.Korea must go. For those opposed you msut wake up and realize that a terroist attack can happen anytime and by riding the world of these basatards we can win. If everyone would help the USA with the war on terror we can end it all right now. But many countries dont cause either they hate us or they wont care till it is them that are attacked.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am for the war for the sake of the Middle East and the sake of the Iraqi population. Saddam is horrible to those human beings and must suffer for his crimes. Even Hitler wanted to protect his country, and Saddam is just a detriment to his people.

new topics

top topics

join